Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where did it all begin

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar

where did it all begin

hi i'm new here
    i just wondered how it all started for you girls.for me i was around 10 when my sister left a one piece swimsuit in the bathroom.i have no idea why i put it on but once i did i knew i wanted to try other stuff.luckily her room was a girly paradise and i spent lots of time being a girl in there.nobody knows about me still but am close to telling a girl who is a very close friend xx

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar

Irony

Hi joannemarie...

As a child my family (parents, brother, myself) lived in a small house with not much storage nor closet space. My brother and I shared a bedroom and my bed was next to the closet. Due to the lack of space my mother would hang her dresses in that closet.

Well, curiosity beckoned me so I chose to reach into the closet from time to time to feel the soft comforting fabrics of a few of her dresses. In time I would sit in the closet against or under the dresses where they hung just to enjoy the feel. I was about 7. After that I tried standing inside of them and felt a sense of peace.

Veronica L

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    hi veronica thanks for posting i know that sense of peace.i still struggle with the secrecy even though i am single at the moment x

It began with my mother, and I became active in choosing to wear her clothes when I was seven. My first choice: a Playtex girdle that was hanging in the basement to dry.
    warmly, Linnea

I can remember being curious about girls' clothes from the time I was 4 or 5 years old, but it wasn't until I was 13 that I finally worked up the nerve to try anything on. I started with a pair of my mom's nylons. That opened up the floodgates, and I haven't looked back since!

Crystal

hi girls for me it all started while growing up with 2 sisters older than me still in the house and me trying on a pair of panties and panty hose one morning at 01h00 when every one was still asleep. The sheer feeling of the panty hose over my skin.... well i think thats were i decided Adelle should be born and she has never left me at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Being a fan of superheroes and a child of the late 70s and early 80s, everyone had UnderRoos. A neighborhood friend had some Batgirl, so different than the simple cotton ones I had, she giggiled and let me try them on, I was maybe 5 or 6. The feel of the material against my skin along with all the fun lace, how could one not love it?

I've posted this numerous times before. I was given panties to wear as a young child and once in awhile a girl's T-shirt and or socks. I was also used as a dress dummy. I was never really curious about girl's clothes nor was I intimidated by them. I always did feel as though I was a girl and even when I dreamed I dreamt I was always a girl.
    At Halloween one year I wore a costume that my sister used to wear. Maybe a month later I got to be curious as to how the costume (a dress) would feel if I wasn't wearing pants as I did originally. From that point on I became more curious. I eventually tried on real everyday girl's clothes. I experimented for awhile. The first time I got erotic stimulation from female clothing is when I first tried on a girdle, nylons, slip and a sheath skirt. Needless to say I was hooked from that poiint on. with the erotic sensations I began to have deep guilt set in and my CDing became very personal.

i remember my mother coming to me and asking if there was something wrong
    with my stomach.you see, she had found some semen stains in one of her girdles.what she didnt understand was that her favorite, satin front,nylon
    crotch girdle was also my favorite, satin front, nylon crotch girdle.ever since those early days, it has been a magical thrill ride ever since..........dana.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I remember tryuing on my mom's dress when I was about 10 yrs old. I wanted to be a girl so bad back then and I still do today.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

It began for me playing in my mothers closet at home alone on sick days.The feel of all the silks, hose and satin,the smell of the perfume put me into a trance,and then once I started in with her makeup it felt thrilling and right.

For me it was 6th grade Halloween. My friends were going to dress as girls for school and I wanted to as well. My mom didn't really want me to, so she did a really bad job and my costume was horrible. I'm pretty much a perfectionist, so I set my mind to dress until I felt that I looked like a girl. Well I didn't stop after that obviously.

Irony- the same woman who bought me Ken dolls and Ken doll clothes for my birthday so that I could play with my sister, didn't want me dressing as a girl...

One of my earliest memories is trying to walk in my Mom's heels. Must have been 3 or 4. I also had mostly girls for friends (no boys my age lived close) so we traded clothes. Theirs just felt right and and 50 years later I'm still more comfortable in what I feel is correct clothing. When I was old enough to fit into my Mom's clothing, it was "Katey bar the door"!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I started with one of my mother's Playtex girdles at age 10, then rapidly progressed to panties, slips, and nylons. Girdles still hold a certain fascination for me, especially the sexy numbers made by Rago.

Banned Read only
    For me it started when I was 10 or 11 I started with my mum’s exercise outfits mainly leotards. After that I progressed to her pantyhose, bras, panties, and so on. The first real memories I had is grabbing one of my mum’s leotards after a workout and trying it on, after that I was hooked!!

Think i started at 6.. no really.. hehe.. im such a slag..
    ~xTx~

My first time was when I about 5 or 6 and a neighbor girl and I swapped clothes. She got my socks and pants, I got her tights and skirt. If I remember we did get caught but I guess there wasn't a big uproar or I have blocked it from my memory. I then started dressing more at age 10 or 11 when I would try on any girls clothes I could. I devised a silly game of strip poker but once stripped the loser would then have to put on female clothes until fully dressed enfemme. This allowed me to wear my sister's, mother's or my friends sister's and mother's clothes. Ahhh the memories

I wonder if my friends ever realized I lost far more often than they did?

Lauren

It started for me around 10 or so, maybe 11. I was always around my grandmas, my seven aunts, (lots of hugs) and I had mostly girl cousins. I always played with them (not THAT way). And so undies were almost everywhere: bras and girdles, nylons (no pantyhose back then; ah, but now I luv 'em!) The soft stuff seemed to be ever-present. How I loved to go visit my grandmas during the summer months. Anonymous in Maryland

I started cding when I was about 4. In terms of where did it all begin? I've always been fascinated with how women (or as a kid, girls) looked and dressed. I was always jealous that I could not do the same. Of course, I did so in private for most of my life, and more recently I do so in plain sight of my wife and occasionally in view of the public.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

It all started at 8 or 9 for me. I tried on a pair of my mom's pantyhose and heels. The rest is history.
    Cary

Gold Member
    it was about early 1974.
    This man of maybe 18 or 19 had a dirty thought in his head... he played Mr cool and put the moves on a woman a bit older, they had intimate moments...
    9 months later, I was born. the doctor smacked me on the ass and I started crying, and also breathing.

Yep, that is how it began for me.

Wait you said WHERE did it all begin...

OK so about 4.5 billion years ago, the world was just forming, it was a red hot rock in the sky, without weather or even life yet...

Wait that is too far back...

OK so I got out of bed this morning, later than I wanted, but I had not much planned today, I did get to go out for my daily walk, listening to my MP3 player...

Wait that isn't "All".

OK so about 1982, I was scared but there, A woman with black hair was to be my frist grade teacher, it was cool cause my best friend at the time was in my class..

Wait that is a bit far back.. and irrelevant.

So at teh beginning of this year, 2009, we had a company that we knew would litigate us if we didn't do something, not like it mattered cause it didn't and won't happen cause...

Wait hold on...

IN 1984, people were wondering why Orsen Wells story about "1984" had not come true...

OK I am lost...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

One of my older sisters left her bra in the bathroom and one night I tried it on and it progressed from there.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I was about 8 or 9, we were going from our house in California to Aunt & Uncles in Arizona for Christmas.

Appon arriving in Arizona, we found my suitcase had been left behind , there were alot of my cousins at this family get together, but, the only one my size was Nikki, so for my entire Christmas holiday, I got to wear my cousins cloths, some flannel shirts and jeans, dresses a couple of days , nighties every night .
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Left alone in the house for a couple of hours when I was about 11 years old.......just happened to walk into my mums wardrobe and the rest as they say is history!

Tash

When I was 7, I heard the story in "Huckleberry Finn" where Tom Sawyer dressed as a girl in one of his adventures. In my heart I immeadiatly knew I wanted to do that! I would dig one of mom's dresses out of the cloths hamper in the bathroom and try it on when I was in private.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan