Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: where did it all begin

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    This man had a dirty thought in his head...
    a woman a bit older smacked me on the ass and I started crying I was scared but A woman was cool at the time..

Wait.. irrelevant.

Wait hold on...

OK I am lost...
    You, lost? Really? I bet that happens a lot.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

for me it started one day when i came home from school. i was curious about my mothers clothing so i tried on one of her swimsuits and then progressed to bras and panties and then to full out clothing. ever since then i've been either wearing two piece swimsuits or skirts and nice tops. but i mainly love the swimsuits the feel of the material they use. OMG. i now wish that i was born a female instead of male.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Playing With Girls

For me, I didn't have any boys my age to play with in my neighborhood, so I played with my older sister & her friends. It was all girl games including dressup & makeup, so I was hooked at age 5-6 in dressing. I never stopped even after I got older.

I tried on my mothers slip when I was about 4, maybe 5. My sisters clothes were never safe after that !!
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Tried on a pair of my mothers pantyhose when I was 13. The rest is history.

I was about 8 ... found one of Mom's bras in the laundry & was fascinated ... "borrowed" it & wore it to bed that night ... graduated to slips & pantyhose & was hooked.
    I'm sure Mom knew but she never said anything ... probably hoped it was a phase I'd outgrow ... but all I outgrew was her clothes.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    For me it has two type of starts:

My mother said she wished she had a girl when she would go shopping. She would say the clothes are cuter. So all this was around age 5 and one day I tried on my cousins dress and thats when it all began for me. I do think it was a result of my mothers comments that kept going on until I got caught by her years later. Now thats a different story.

Around age 15 I found in a chest in the attic some silky nightgowns that had belonged to my grandmother. I began sleeping in them secretly. To this day, nightgowns are my favorite clothing item.

It started around the age of 11 as a way to get back at my sister, who, despite being an idiot, was always able to push my buttons and get me in trouble.

So I came up with the GREATEST. PLAN. EVER.

I would steal her underwear and hide them under my bed in the same room!!!!!

As you can see, a flawless plan that failed twenty minutes later not because of flaws(for, as I said, there were none. NONE, I tellz you!) but because she had too many anties. So many, in fact, that I had one in hand when I was in our bathroom. Hearing my sister's hysterics, I made the panic move of putting it on. I then pulled on my male briefs and received the tongue lashing from my parents. However, they never knew I had that panty on, and neither did she.

I liked it, and I doubt she noticed at any time during the next four years when one panty would always be missing.

Strange story, maybe not to some here, but hard for me to explain. It started with my sexual discovery of myself. The first time was typical of any prepubecent kid, I guess. The second time was different. It was not me, but a female (Aubrey) who was having fantasies. No gay sex, but I saw a girl with a guy and it felt so natural. Aubrey was born and named the next day. She was then the driving force in my life. Crossdressing never felt odd, it felt normal and all she wanted to do was become the center of my life. My sessions (shall we say) were no longer me and a female, but me as a female. to the point all I wanted to do by the time I was 14, was become a woman. It never happened, but to this day she is a person unto herself. She still longs to be set free, but circumstances won't allow anything but the freedom she gets when she dresses.

In an attic where I lived with the clothes of of a lady that lived in building.I was about 11 or 12.Back in the early 60's
    Angie

Hi Joannemarie and welcome to the forum. For me, it started as a dare from a cousin, I was seven, he was twelve. He dared me to wear panties and a dress and even though I was scared, I loved it. Having three older sisters gave me plenty of girls clothes to experiment with and I started dressing seriously at age 15. I'm 64 now and still love panties and dresses.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Gold Member
    My earliest memory was about 12 or 13 when I would try on some of my moms teddy's. Felt so good the urge just never went away. There might have been earlier incidents, but I don't recall.

Aspiring Member

My "Kodak" moment

My CD'ing began at the age of 5 or 6, My older sister dressed me in one of her frillly party dresses and Mary Janes. Then paraded me downstairs to show my Mom & Dad. The strange part was both seemed to like me better dressed like this. The icing on the cake was the following Christmas when I opened a package from them I found it contained several pair of lacy frilly little girls panties. I guess one could say that was the "defining" moment in my CD life !!

I was about 11 I think. I remember my sister was in gymnastics at the time. I don't know why, but I just felt the urge to try on her blue leotard and white tights that she wore under them. It felt awesome, I loved the way the fabric from the tights and leotard felt against my skin. From then on I was always borrowing her panties, skirts, shirts, even her communion dress that she had hanging up in her closet. Oh how I miss those days..... As far as I know she doesn't know that I'm a cd, at least she has never said anything to me.

Leah

For me it all started when I was about 8 years old with one of my sister's swimsuits. I was always intrigued & fascinated by women's clothing before that. However, in this case, I saw my sister's swimsuit hanging to dry in the bathroom after my family spent the day at the beach. It was a pink one piece, and the more I looked at it, the more I felt I just had to try it on. So I slipped into it. I spent about 10 minutes just staring at myself in awe until my Mom rapped loudly on the door and asked what I was doing in there. I lied and said I was sick to my stomach & throwing up. Yes, it's sounds gross, but that was the only thing I could think of at the time to cover my ass. So I made some "puking" noises. Needless to say I slipped out of the suit quickly and flushed the toilet to make it more believeable. Mom had some Pepto ready LOL, so I pretended to take some when she wasn't looking. Eversince then, I was hooked. I grew up in a home with my Mom & sister, so I would try on their swimsuits any time I had a chance to. I went on some purge periods like we all have from time to time, but I've tried on leotards, pantyhose, bras, etc. But the one thing I still love to wear the most is 1 piece swimsuits
    You can call me Colleen

My dad remarried, my step sister moved in and brought all this wonderful stuff....

I musthave been about 5 or 6 and i had my cousins visiting me. I barely remember that they had taken them shopping and had bought them 2 piece swimsuits. Well for some reason I wanted to try them on, and I had to wait until the next day. The next day they went out and i snuck into their room to look for the swimsuits. After I found them I first felt the nylon material with my hands, then I put them on and I was hooked for life.

Ohh, for me it started from the age of 6. I fell into a quite deep puddle at the entrance of a zoo, my mom only brough extra clothes for my sister, she forgot mines. So I had to dress up into those. Cd'in got stuck on me from then on.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Sorry girls if my post is too long.

My first attempts to crossdressing were at about 5 years old wearing my mom’s high heels. They were so big for my feet but so nice to walk in them!

I grew up very close to my female cousins (some years older than me) who used to dress me as a girl and play like if I were another girl like them. I loved it and felt really comfortable wearing their clothes, shoes and makeup. Also from time to time when I was alone at home I used to try on my mom’s clothes, heels and makeup too.

My very graduation as a girl was at 13 when I dressed by myself from head to toes for the very first time. I will never forget it! I was alone at home for a whole weekend and decided to transform myself into the girl I have always dreamed to be.

I worked hours doing my makeup and hair (my mother had a pair of blonde wigs). Then took a black sleeveless dress (what we now call an LBD), black lace bra, panties and garter belt, a pair of beige semi opaque stockings, 3" high black slingback pumps, a handbag and a short fur coat.
    Awwwwwwww...I felt so pretty (that was what the mirror showed me) and I stayed dressed that way nearly the whole Friday night trying different poses and attitudes in front of the mirror.
    The rest of the weekend I tried different clothes and makeups but that Friday night is my very best memory...I feel quite an emotion remembering it. It was the first time I had the real feeling of being a girl instead of the boy I was.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

I tried on my sister's girdle and stockings when I was 8 or 9. Didn't take long to keep adding more and more!

...it began at my 10 years old. i see the girls at school use leotards in gym classes... and i get in love... to girls and to leotards!! if i can, i use leotard every day!!

I always loved watching my mother dress, and put on her make up, and I especially loved watching her walk in her high heels. Well, one day I tried on a pair of her heels, and abslolutely fell in love with how they felt and looked. From there , I progressed to stockings, girdle, slip, bra, etc., etc. I have never regreted it, and I still enjoy the thrill of wearing female clothes.

well when i was very young my sister dressed me up.

but when i was around 13ish i discovered i enjoyed CDing as my step sister used to dress me up. fun times.

i do recall though how i came to know what a crossdresser was aswell, my step sis also dressed her bro ( my step bro ) and one day my step dad joked and called him a tranny, i was like whats a tranny? lol
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Aspiring Member
    When and how did my crossdressing start?
    Well, after all of these years (about 45!), I'm still not totally sure.
    Probably around ages 4 or 5.
    I'm now actually less interested in how it all began.
    I'm now much more interested in how it continues to develop and change...