Thread: A nice warm day in London

A nice warm day in London

I live in North London, England, and today was a really nice day, so my SO packed a bottle of wine glasses etc., and off we went to Hamstead Heath.
    I wore a new sleaveless lemon top and a full white cotton skirt with wedge sandels, light make-up and wig. As we passed other couples on the path I smiled as we passed, they smiled back. It was a wonderful expirence!
    I passed! It was the first time I have been out during the day. My SO (who gives me such fantastic support)said no one turned around or stared. There I was sitting on the grass drinking a glass of wine with hunreds of people walking by without a care. Why women wear jeans in this warm weather when they can wear a skirt beats me, but as my SO says 'I'll learn' I can't wait!
    Feeling great,
    Lesley Ann.

Sounds like a pretty fine day to me!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am not totally with Karren H on the subject of never wearing jeans, but you are right. In warm weather it is time for skirts!! The breeze blowing up under your skirt is a great feeling. I love it!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Gold Member
    A wonderful day Leslie. Bet you looked great and made a perfect match for your SO.