View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite Kind of Hosiery and Why?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1) Nylon Stockings with Garter Belt

93 39.08%
  • 2) Thigh Highs

67 28.15%
  • 3) Pantyhose

111 46.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stockings

Thumbs up Pantyhose

pantyhose,thigh highs, stockings/garters,- I luv them all but I must say pantyhose really, really turn me on!!!!

Candy

i just love firm control open bottom girdles with sheer fully fashioned stockings... i've got loads

Love thigh highs the best when they stay up.

Red face

Pantyhose all the way Suntan or Black and sometimes taupe these seem to be my favorite Nothing beats a great Pair of Leggs…….

Tonia

Aspiring Member
    Pantyhose/tights, I try to buy black if possible, as I find it is easier to coordinate black then any other colour.

I like the 'tightness' the tights/pantyhose offers. It envelops half your body in that sheer smooth feeling, which to me feels great.

Hanes Silk Reflections. They are silky and sheer, yet give good coverage. The one problem with them is length. They are a bit on the short side and don't offer length sizing... S,M,L.
    Marie

I like them all, they all have their applications.

Nylons with built in garters and belt - I'll ware most anywhere, especially under drab. Its hard to stand in the mens room with out an opening. especially on a construction site with a porta jon - who wants to sit in one of those!

Regular nylons when I dress en-fem it helps tunk it and I love the contol slimming top.

Thigh Highs - with a skirt when I want to play when dressed en-fem or be ****ty. I was working at a job site one day and looked down and my white thigh high lace was sitting on top of my work boot. OOPS! that was the last time for thigh highs at work. (I put a run in them and I wondered who else saw them)

pantyhose ,I guess it is because that is what was available because thats what my sisters wore.I will wear stockings and thigh highs,and they have advantage as if you get a run you only have to change one leg,but pantyhose just feel so nice and look great

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    Its pantyhose for me but I do like the stockings and garterbelt also.

Satin xxx

I'm for pantyhose.

They keep 'everything' tucked in nicely, provide a smooth tummy/bottom shape and maintain the smooth look from toes to belly-button.

They are generally easier to wear during a fulll active day and can help keep the warmth in during Winter.

Plus there are more of them on the shelves than 'fancy' hose, so more choice in styles & colour and generally cheaper.

No one has mentioned body stockings yet! Then again they weren't in the poll were they? I had a pair once, but they didn't do much for me for some reason???

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I just think garters are more sexy. I like the way the straps on a garter belt feel when going upstairs. Just wish more of them had real metal garters instead of the plastic cheapies.

FWIW I have on a new pair of Just My Size Panty Hose as I write this. Nice but like garters when I really feel sexy.

Hugs, Kath

Lightbulb

I absolutely love garted nylon stockings. However, most garter belts only have plastic garters which don't grip well. Additionally, i's difficult to find stockings long enough for tall girls--5'9"-5'10". Thigh-highs are ok. But as a matter of practicality and ease, I wear pantyhose most of the time now and really enjoy them. Also, it's easier to find a greater array of sheerness and colors with pantyhose than you can find with stockings. I never thought this day would come, but this gal has to cast her overall vote for... pantyhose.
    Marie

I prefer a garter belt and stockings. I feel more feminine and sexy when wearing a pretty lace garter belt. I agree with Kath about the quality. The cheap plastic kind are more trouble than they’re worth. I have two made by Felina that have the metal clasps. They're great.
    Warm Regards,
    Elysia

I wear panty hose most often, but I do like thigh highs occasionally. I love the look of the lace tops peeking out under a mini skirt.

Luvya

thinking

I like thigh highs and panty hose about the same I just getting warm up to garter bllt and stockings. I depends on my mood.

Lost in herself....
    Pantyhose all the way. Hanes Silk Reflections to be specific. I have one garter belt but it tends to fall down and until I can find a garter belt I like, I'm a bit turned off to stockings, although I LOVE the way they look.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned much on these forums is Peavey or Tamarra Hoisery, which is what Hooter's Restuarants use. I bought a pair of sheer to waist and found them very stretchy, comfortable, but they itch a bit. No where near as silky as Hanes. They just don't make me feel as sexy as my Silk Reflections

Hosiery favourites: what do you like to wear and why?

Stockings and garterbelt mostly and thigh high cling tops for special occasions. I NEVER wear pantihose - too restrictive!

To Sidney Girl; the only time I have trouble with stay-ups is when I haven't shaved my legs. If shaving your legs is a problem then just shave your thighs and you should be able to wear with confidence.

I like fishnet panty hose. There is just something about fishnet that drives me wild, plus I really like how they make my legs look.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

Smile Tights (of course), but ...

I have been known to wear stockings and a garter belt under my male clothes to work. So naughty! The change that a garter tab might show through my pants is just too much . Tights are still my everyday wear though!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Eileen1969

Exclamation pantyhose all way!

I love the feeling of putting on a great pair of pantyhose, especailly silky or lace ones!
    nothing beats a great pair of legs!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

i didnt get to vote

fav nylons to wear?????? i think my nic says it all

girlie guy
    Taylor, I know what you mean about the fishnets, they feel there but airy, and you can feel your own skin right through them, so it's like half-on, half-off. I'm sure you know what I mean!

For me, garter belts are the most fun, but don't provide any "support"

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

Red face

Pantyhose, because I could not be a girl without them. I love Beige and nude but as summer is here, I do from time to time slip into stay ups.
    Last edited by Tina P Hose; 05-19-2005 at 06:49 PM.

I love them all, depending on my mood and the situation pantyhose under my boy things (control top) risque mood black garter belt with black seamed stockings, love thigh hi around the house and durnig hot weather. I wish I could say I favored one over another, but they all are sensational.

Hugs,

AbbyLee

Aspen agrees 100% with abbey lee. Love them all Makes me feel so gurly
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile