Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some friend...

Jill you are a great person and don't let anyone tell you your evil and bad. I know 2 words you can tell her and that's F&$% off.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    But it's weird because when we've had our shopping and dressing outings, she really seems to have fun and says so. I don't understand her at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    This can be taken as an indication that she is "just" friends with you and interested in nothing further, or it could indicate she is not terribly interested in you at all.
    Kim, she also could have fallen for Jill and now feels bitter because the feelings are not returned.

Jill, might it be she initially misunderstood your intentions for friendship? You said that she is lonely. Do you think she might have been online looking for romance and at first she thought you were looking for this as well? You know the saying, "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

If this is the case, hopefully she will still have some kindness in her heart left to give you your pictures back.
    Reine

Oh... The old blackmail ploy... I don't think the girl who covets the attentions of a CD really has anywhere to go with that one. Why write and meet the 'evil' CD?... It's just so easy to say 'That's how she wanted me to dress for her'.

Walk away... Don't give her a second thought. There are enough idiots out there as it is without inviting something quite feral into your life...
    Der TranssexuellauĂźenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Just to be clear, this woman is not my girlfriend or significant other, she's just a friend and only a friend.
    Ok, just to be clear, this person is not your friend.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

If some moron thinks you're evil for being what you are, you don't owe them a thing. Just move on.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Ok, women who love and accept crossdressers might not be in the majority but there's plenty of them out there. Trust me.
    I can vouch for that- I married one!! My wife knew about my crossdressing even before we actually started dating (we were just friends but had an interest in each other). She thought it was kind of hot, so I ended up scoring bonus points.

Everyone can have an "off" day. Bad days, weird days... days where you just dont think right - for whatever reason. Your friend sounds as though she just may have had one of those days.

Maybe shes trying to "fix" you?

Sometimes I play devils advocate when conversing... Just arguing the opposite point of the topic for the sake of working out the finer points as it can be a constructive exercise. Maybe your friend hasnt really decided how she feels, and is working on it through your feedback.

Shes accepting enough (sometimes) I wouldnt close the door on her, rather have fun with it... show her its not evil, that a great personality comes alive when you dress and that thats what really matters.

I do agree that this freind doesn't seem to be much of a freind. Seems like you're better off without freinds like that.
    However, I do agree that one should disclose being a CD when they start an intimate realtionship.

I to think you should be rid of her. No one needs that attitude. She has issues. I wonder if maybe it was more of a shock to her about the crossdressing and she thought she could handle the "fun" parts of it. But after hanging with you and possibly "falling" for you, it was harder to deal with. You don't mention a romantic link but mabe she was going in that direction and her frustrations of not being able to handle it in the end came out as anger.
    All in all, she is not a friend. Cause even with any issues that arise, it could be delt with in a more mature fashion then being nasty.
    Laughter is LIFE
    LIFE - What a ride!!!!

Contrary to what she has said and done for you she is not a real friend. She has here own agenda and not anyone elses. No, you don't need this person in your life. Their are others out there that would happily accept you for who you are.

Your friend has issues

For your friend to help u dress and support u then later turn her back on u two things might have happened:

1: she might have done it in good faith/spirit only to realise that u like it too much and it might hurt u in future or destroy ur repution and decided to discourage u using such harsh criticism.

OR

2.she has some issues and was curious about CDing and wanted to see for herself whats about the CDing which now she might want to use it as a tool to play u like a yoyo. some women are in the habit of encouraging CDs then try to "own" them and make them do things, sometimes often humiliating the CD some women get a kick out of it.

Her telling u that CDing is now wrong is a way of controlling u and becoming an "authority" in ur mind and make u look up to her for approval then she moves in. She might not have a laid down plan but some have natural instincts to be able to play the "control game".

There is hardly any love or care in this type of relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    I agree with Rachel! Look at how many loving and accepting gg's are on this forum for crying out loud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    That would be nice if you're right. Would love to meet one!!
    Only trouble is most of the GG's on this forum are already taken...But the point is that loving and accepting gg's do exist. In fact, I would even go so far as to say that more women are accepting, or at least are willing to *try* to be accepting than many CD's often believe

Aspiring Member

She's a nut!

Yeah.... Seen it before...

Your "bud" there is, too bad, a conflicted and unhappy person. Self loathing, socially self-defeating... She puts all this time into something, then works hard to mess it up. She's probably asked a million times, "Why can't I be happy too?"

She's a nut. She probably even knows she a nut. A self conscious, frustrated, nut. Working with you on your interests rather than spending that time working out her own problems. Not a friend - an ultimately malicious acquaintance. That's all she is... Every time, with every one.

You, on the other hand, sound like "friend material." Your instinct to break it off with her sooner were correct. Trust them in the future. Don't worry too much about the pictures or what she might say. People will consider the source and what harm you're actually doing by being you and it will be a wash.

This problem with her has nothing to do with crossdressing and, in the long run, it's not going to be that big a deal. Prepare for some bumps in the road, but know that these sorts of bumps are inevitable for everybody in life, even if we just collect model trains or enjoy French cinema.

Good luck!