Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with high heels..........

Problem with high heels..........

My only problem with them is that I can't wear them to work. I thoroughly enjoy the under-dressing at work (stockings,garters, panties, etc), BUT
    I have to listen to every woman walk down the hallway in her heels. It's excruciating some days. I enjoy talking to them and kidding around with them, commenting if they have a nice skirt on, etc. But listening to tht sound every day is hard. It makes me wish i had mine on (and no, I am not in any kind of job where tht is possible for me)

Thanks for letting me share..........Jamie

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie14 View Post
    My only problem with them is that I can't wear them to work. I thoroughly enjoy the under-dressing at work (stockings,garters, panties, etc), BUT
    I have to listen to every woman walk down the hallway in her heels. It's excruciating some days. I enjoy talking to them and kidding around with them, commenting if they have a nice skirt on, etc. But listening to tht sound every day is hard. It makes me wish i had mine on (and no, I am not in any kind of job where tht is possible for me)

Thanks for letting me share..........Jamie
    My main problem is buying them in the right size. There seems to be very little standardisation in women's footwear! Sometimes its a size 7, sometimes a size 8...The worst thing in the world is buying a great pair of shoes and then finding out they don't fit

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I understand completely. I love the clicking sound of heels going down our corridors, but it sucks to not be able to join them.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

I, too, love wearing heels and wish I could wear them to work.
    Completely immpossible, though!

Ahhh, the sound of clicking heels. I don't think there's a more distracting sound when I'm trying to concentrate on something important.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

For me, it's not just the sound of the heels at work. A lot of it revolves around the multitude of clothing options for any given workday, along with a large selection of different types of shoes and heel heights and patterns and colors, etc. Meanwhile I can wear khakis and a polo shirt or button shirt, or dress pants and a button shirt...oh and as an added bonus, I can even wear a tie if I want to! Yay?

sunita loves heels

I knowhat yo mean girl, my feet when wearing normal trainers at work get that feeling whrre they need to be in my heels lol. as i sed beformy heels so uch i sometimes sleep withthem on lol xxx i got a pics in my gallery of my heels if anyone wants to check them out. xxx mwah
    Last edited by Sunita; 05-20-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: forgot lol

Unhappy

i know what you mean a lot of women where i work wear heels and i just wish i could be wearing mine! so unfair!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa Stevens View Post
    I understand completely. I love the clicking sound of heels going down our corridors, but it sucks to not be able to join them.
    I totally agree. That's why I liked to wear cowboy boots to work sometimes.

JamieI feel you pain hun.
    Angie

I love the tatoo of high heels on hard surfaces. I have a pair of black patent leather, 3 1/2 inch, high heel shoes. I think that black patent leather high heels are the signature of femininity, and I love the sound that they make when I am wearing them.
    Love, Sabrina

About 15 years ago I had a job for about 6 months where I could wear boots with high heels at work while in male mode, just gender bending. I never tried shoes with heels, I think that would have been a bit too obvious, but the boots--black suede with slightly rounded toes and about 3 1/4 heels in a women's size 12--were acceptable in that particular office environment. It was a lot of fun and I miss it a lot.

Michaella

It's not so much the sound to me, but instead is the look of nice heels on nice legs in a nice skirt
    DonnaT

When I was an adolescent, and already in love with heels big time, we lived in an apartment under that of a professional woman who wore stilettos from sunrise til after sunset. An uncarpeted apartment she had. What torment! Like I needed a reminder.
    Julie

Clear it with your boss first, but....
    How's about sitting out a jar with the United Way donations lable on it. Decalir that if the office raises X amount of dollars by X date, you will come to work for a day in a dress.

I haven't been wearing them very long(got my first ones in december), but oh I love that sound. I loved it even more the first time I got to make it

Whenever I hear the sound of high heels clicking on a hard surface, I think, "Sure, it's fine for you to wear them around wherever you want...." Yes, a little envy there.

But my biggest problem with high heels is that I simply don't have enough of them!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Nothing better than the sight of beautiful women with great legs wearing short skirts with 3" or 4" heels.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Whenever I hear the sound of high heels clicking on a hard surface, I think, "Sure, it's fine for you to wear them around wherever you want...." Yes, a little envy there.

But my biggest problem with high heels is that I simply don't have enough of them!
    I second this one.. I don't have enough of them either.. I have experimented with wedge heels and other types but am now back to the tried and true pumps....
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferpl View Post
    Nothing better than the sight of beautiful women with great legs wearing short skirts with 3" or 4" heels.
    unless they're 5 or 6"

I'd quit!!! Then you can enjoy heels all you want... waiting in the unenployment line!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferpl View Post
    I agree so much with this statement. Not only do heels sound so nice but the look is just plain lovely. I just love them.

Yes, the sound of heels is so addictive especially when your walking around in a store or mall. So nice, so conforting and so seductive......

Hugs,
    Alice

I think every girl should own a pair of 5" heels. If nothing else, learning to walk in them makes getting around in 3" heels a snap.

Kind of like swinging a weighted golf club before you tee off. But girly.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Clear it with your boss first, but....
    How's about sitting out a jar with the United Way donations lable on it. Decalir that if the office raises X amount of dollars by X date, you will come to work for a day in a dress.
    I have a better idea. Go to the breast cancer sositity and tell them that with you boss's blessing that you will get donations for how many days you can fully dress as a women. Then see if you can get the other men to join in. Call it a manly contest and the last one to be left standing in heals say at least 3 in is the winner. You could also in the same fund raiser get the (men)women to take bets on what man screem when you all get your first full body wax. Ofcourse that money would go to cancer charity too.

The longer you all last the more money you make for the charty. Make sure your boss does not put a time limit on it so you could dress for a long time. And see if the company would match the money you all raise. I bet if you could to that you just might find ( if you look got the guys whom do it too good ) will find a sister. Ynk. I could work. If I'd does you could make good money for a very good cause. Try it and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)