Thread: crossdressing

crossdressing

is crossdressing from being who your are or going back to who you haft to be for me it is wen i am dressed i am happybut to go back to my old self then i think i am crossdressing

Yup

so... when you are in drab.. you feel like you are crossdressing? Am I understanding you correctly? If so ,then my answer would have to be yes, that is exactly how I did feel in the beginning. Dressing in drab just felt wrong because it wasn't who I felt that I was.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I get by with what I can.. the easiest clothing to wear and not be discovered is panties, followed closely by pantyhose/tights.. yesterday I was wearing my bra and eating a sandwich and my mom notices a bulge in my shoulder.. and makes a remark of such and says is that a bone sticking out?? and my answer was I didn't think so.. she looks closer and on closer inspection sees a buckle in the strap of the bra.. my reaction was of total ignorance.. hers was the same.. I just hope that if she gets brave enough to ask if I cross dress that I am equally brave enough to say yes rather than say I was just trying something.. don't worry I rarely wear this thing... truth is it was the sixth day of wearing a bra.. the sixth of what may be a long line of days wearing a bra.. so the question of am I a cross dresser?? I would say sort of.. depends on how I feel..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    I agree with you fully and understand how you feel. I am now a fulltime female, yet for like half a day on sundays I have to try and pull off male mode for now. and yeah I feel like I am cD'ing as a man lol.

Hugs,
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

Well... I feel just fine about myself no mater what... Or who's clothing I'm wearing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Crossdressing should be FUN!

At the LEAST! I think of it as; exciting, excellerating, a rush and a turn on!

If ANYONE can get THAT from wearing guy's things, well,
    MORE POWER TO U!

But, drab does absolutely NOTHING for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm comfortable wearing what I want, BUT:::: I am starting to think of what others might say if they see something amiss such as wearing a bra (earlier reply).. I've said I don't get where the feeling comes from.. I can be brave as ever when the intention is to go into a store wearing a bra but then I get to the parking lot and have second thoughts.. yesterday I did go in while wearing it but the day before was a chickening out experience... I've decided not to wear at times and was glad I didn't wear.. for the most part my judgement has been spot on for this..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Minus the triple six.. :)
    I had to read that a few times before I got it! But yes, big time. For example, yesterday I got home from my Grandma's and the cooler (In southern AZ, you don't really need A/C most of the time) was blowing out hot air! Well I didn't want my makeup to start melting off, so I went up on the roof to see what was going on with the cooler. I didn't think about it, but I have NEVER seen a woman on a residential homes roof, working on the cooler in my life, so no wonder the neighbors were spying out of their window.

When I got down I quickly washed my face and changed into some boring guy clothes but only then did I feel strange to be dressed as a guy.

Once I fixed the cooler(the pump seized) I went right back to the shower, then put my face and clothes back on A.S.A.P.!

I live at home full time now, so when I go out as a boy, as soon as I'm home I change back into, what my own Mother now calls, "normal"!

For me it does suck to go back to drab when i been dressed for awhile. But most of the time i enjoy both sides. Switching back and forth isn't to fun but since i choose to do that its my own fault.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    For me crossdressing is a form of ESCAPE from my "real (male) self". The whole idea for me is to become someone else, a "whole nother person" , FREE from my normal worries, stresses and responsibilities, both personal and those associated simply with being a male.---Its the ultimate in disconnection and relaxation.

After a few hours, I can return to my male self again, relaxed and refreshed, until my next CD oppurtunity or urge.

This is "escapist" CD the inverse of the 'fem sider" CD described inthe posts above. Personally , I CD to get AWAY from my real self, while others may CD to GET TO a opposite gender real self.---what we DO is the same (CD) but for different motivations. I think that there are just as many (if not, more) "escapists" out there as "fem siders", but we don't post as much or have a harder time describing ourselves of reasons we CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    I'm comfortable wearing what I want, BUT:::: I am starting to think of what others might say if they see something amiss such as wearing a bra (earlier reply).. I've said I don't get where the feeling comes from.. I can be brave as ever when the intention is to go into a store wearing a bra but then I get to the parking lot and have second thoughts.. yesterday I did go in while wearing it but the day before was a chickening out experience... I've decided not to wear at times and was glad I didn't wear.. for the most part my judgement has been spot on for this..
    I put on one of my old ratty holes in the everywhere type of shirts while wearing my bra last night just to see what that might look like.. I couldn't see my back but upon feeling the back part of my shirt I could feel the bra straps back there.. this might be the "Dare" shirt to wear into a Walmart while wearing my bra under.. that might shave the Walmart dare down a little.. might try that some day soon...