I have always had the urge in me to crossdress. Even when I was a little boy before any kind of sexual development. I just wanted to be pretty and get to wear the pretty dresses that the girls got to wear. After puberty I classed myself as maybe a closet gay man, but never had the desire or attraction to the same sex. Back then I guess you either fit into straight or gay. Now I know what I am and it helps me to know that I'm not alone. I told my wife all about it and she is very understanding and suportive. I want the world to know that I now know what I am. I want everybody on earth to realize that we can be a straight crossdresser and it's not a perverted sexual thing. I want to be able to go out in a dress and know that people will say " hey that guy is crossdressing" and I want them to say back " Yeah I know him, he is a great guy, he just has always been a crossdresser and that's cool"
After reading some of the other crossdressers adventures on here and how they braved the cruel world, I have to say. "I'm ashamed to call myself a crossdresser" because unlike myself I don't have the courage to accomplish what they have done. In tears and from my heart, LisaMichaels.