Thread: Wonderfull SO!

Wonderfull SO!

Wow, I think I’ve finally found an accepting SO!!!
    The other day, a pair of sandals I’ve had for like, forever, blew the side out of them . So, my SO says, “Hey, my friend was cleaning out her closet, and gave me a bunch of shoes. Most of them are to small for me. Would you like to try some on?” Well, long story short, I came out of that deal with 2 pair of sandals, 1 pair of mules, and a purse!
    Just now, she found a pic of me with my Mustang on my desktop wallpaper, and just chuckled, and said ”who took that pic for ya”? I said the self timer on the camera. (which is the truth)

Confused. Did she already know? Or, how did she know about your interest in shoes, or? puzzled

Sounds like she is at least somewhat accepting. :-)
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Confused. Did she already know? Or, how did she know about your interest in shoes, or? puzzled
    The second time we met was Haloween, I was Sarah Palin. I laid it all out that night, and she still wanted my phone #

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Lol too cute! You are lucky to have such a wonderful SO. Mine does things like this sometimes, and I love her for it.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Update

The other day she found a set of PJ's at a yard sale, cotton, but very soft, and with a very floral print. She just wanted the bottoms for somthing, and put the top on me as we were going to bed that night!
    Kids, I wonder if I hit the jackpot?

Sounds good, I would try to keep her, there is nothing like having a accepting SO to share with. Congradulations.

It sounds as though you have met a beautiful person. When it comes to acts of kindness accepting SO's truely walk the walk. I know because my SO is very accepting and supportive of my CDing.
    Just think, these women actually will accept, accommodate, defend and even encourage our dressing without really understanding it. They go through all the same growing pains with respect to CDng as we do, and it becomes an issue in their lives as well as ours. But beyond that point they do this for us without getting anything out of it for themselves.
    I don't think you can do better.

Tanya

um.. still not sure what what a SO is
    ~xTx~

Quote Originally Posted by Trip_rockcity View Post
    SO = Significant Other

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip_rockcity View Post

It's for people who can't spell "wife" or "husband." Or "girlfriend."

Or, perhaps, for whatever reason, feel that the language we have all agreed to speak is somehow offensive.

Hi 5150, I too have a women that love's me as a women. We do a lot of women things together. We are all so the same size in cloths 14/16 shoes 10 1/2 to 11, brand names. She an I were just talking the other day about another road trip. In 3 yrs together we have been to P town 3 times and Key west 3 I was able to dress 24 / 7 up to a wk each time. I can dress at home as much as I want , she prefers me in women mode. Shopping is a lot of fun weather I am Jo or Joe. Have fun an good dressing.

Ah.. that simple.. hehe.. thank you girls.
    ~xTx~

5150 I think ya found a keeper. In this world so far as I can see this is a rear thing so hold on. I know the feeling of an accepting so I can relate. I only wish I had told my wife sooner. Congrats to you darling, and keep us updated.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

That's awesome 5150! It is certainly a big help to have a supportive and encouraging SO.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post

Or, perhaps, for whatever reason, feel that the language we have all agreed to speak is somehow offensive.
    Actually, I think "Signifigant Other applys in this case.
    I feel she is more than just a girlfreind, but we are not yet married, or even engaged for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Actually, I think "Signifigant Other applys in this case.
    I feel she is more than just a girlfreind, but we are not yet married, or even engaged for that matter.
    If you don't ask her soon, I think we're all going to flog you

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hey 51, if you don't mind me being kind of informal. Good for you, honey. Girls, real girls, who understand and accept us, or who even try, are one in a million. Hang on to her.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    If you don't ask her soon, I think we're all going to flog you
    She is uninterested in geeting maried. Let's just say she had a bad past experiences. (real bad)

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post

Lol, no. We use SO because we often do not know the OP's marital status. It is short for "wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, live-in partner, or whatever".
    Reine

Hi there,even though your SO is not ready for marriage u make sure you hold on to her as u are very fortunate to have someone who accepts u for who you are.being able to share ur life with someone and not hide does wonders for the mind,i also dont think we always realize how difficult it can be for a SO, i dont know how i would react if the shoe were on the other foot and my wife told me that she had desires to dress as a male,i would proberly freak out.