Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do Most Crossdressers Want To Be Female?

sometime frantic

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by karen_75cd View Post
    But a desire to be feminine--pretty, girly, however you want to put it. I think the effort in being feminine despite your gender is what makes a cd interesting to begin with.
    i could not have put in better words..karen u nice.

sometime frantic

Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Dressing Jill View Post
    Wow how do I say this correctly. I am both female an male just in one body with the male parts. I enjoy being both. I can use the female or male sides when I need to. But mostly it is blended together as one person. Of course I don't go out in feminine. I live in east Texas and they are about 30 years behind. I do wear mascara everyday and have acrylic nails that are 1/4" past the ends of my fingers. No one has ever said anything to me about either. So I am female and Yes I am male. I am that that I am
    Where are you? just wana hug you and how long my feelings are out there

I have always wondered if I was born a Woman would I want to be a man!!! This is truly a question we all ponder about. The answer to the question is Defiantly YES I have dated girls, guys, TS;s and I have lived as a man and to the best of my ability a woman. I would not have surgury to change now but if I was to be reborn and I was a girl I would be Happy. Just my confussion!!

Love Always!
    Wendi

Oh yeh it would be great to go out wearing skirt and heels and blouse etc while as a man but i can imagine the looks I'd get, and prefer to dress completely as a woman to blend in.Oh well perhaps one day society will change, dont know if I will though Frenchie Gina

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    i love being male and all that goes with it. I do however have a weakness for lingerie, pvc and BDSM and although I am a rampant heterosexual, I love dressing as a woman.
    Peace through superior dress sense..

I think I would have prefered to be born a girl. But ever since I first got interested in female clothing around 12 years old, I fantasized about being a shape shifter. That way, I could be many attractive women of my choosing instead of being stuck in one form. I still carry this fantasy to today.

I like being both a guy and a girl, I can have the best of both worlds and don't have to put up with the things I think I would find unappealing as a woman, mainly mensturation and pregnancy. I like my private body parts too much and would never consider surgery to change genders as I know that I would still technically be a man and wouldn't experience the feelings a woman does as I would still have a male part, it would just be turned outside in.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    I agree with most of what Joanie said I wouldn't have minded being born a girl, but it seems like a lot to deal with all the time. Would've been a very girly bi/lesbian girl though

But yeah, I actually enjoy being both and having the ability to change from one to the other when i choose to I do like being a guy though. Although I wish I had more time to dress as Samantha... we are complex people aren't we?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilsunshine View Post
    the thought has definitely crossed my mind. but I'm happy to be a girl only some of the time. mainly because I'm interested in women and I'd like to have kids one day.
    totally agree with your statement April, I feel the same exact way.....It's definitely crossed my mind but I don't think I could ever become a female

I would love to wake up tomorrow morning and be a woman. I'm content with being male and it is not torturing me since I have a good life surrounded by good people.

I've no interest in being a woman.

JJ xx

I would love to transition but I do not want to give up my family. I think there are many of us in this situation.
    Ronda

How I Wish I Looked!!! Jessica_M's Avatar

Want to be Female?

I think back to growing up male. I don't look back at the high school years with any fond remembrances. For me High School was really hell... and I was a guy! I seem to think that High School can be that much worse for gg's. "Working on the mysterys without any clues" (Bob Seger)

I think the point is we look back on our lives with today's eyes..and knowledge. If there was a magic wand and I could go back and start with being a high school girl and then move forward... but still know what I know now..... I'd do it in a heartbeat.... It's funny... but I would have no interest going back and being a guy again... even knowing what I know now...

Sorry for how long this is..... I really appreciate the forum for giving me the opportunity to think about these things and verbalize them.... although I tend to the Verbose!!
    Thanks,
    Jessica_M
    Last edited by Jessica_M; 07-16-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Spelling correction.

I enjoy being a male to much to live as a female full time, but l would like to spend more time in girl mode then I currently do.
    -Sarah

It definitely crossed my mind a lot when I was in my early-mid 20's, but now I'm 100% happy with being a man, and dressing as a woman every now and then.

But having boobs might be cool though

Its a great question and as you see the answers are all over the place. I love the duality of personna that I have now. I am afraid that if I were to go 24/7 or flip a switch and become a woman that I would lose the excitement that I enjoy now. I still have guilt associated with dressing so I have a ways to go to become comfortable with who I am. Just my two cents.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I think the difference is in the definitions - perhaps US definitions - I am not a woman trapped in a male body - I would love to be as feminine as possible when en femme but I do not want to do it 24/7 - I do wonder what it would be like to be born a woman but I do not think it would be as much fun. The only bit I am jealous of is the ability to go out and wear anything. I prefer very sexy looks and ultra feminine any way

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

I love wearing dresses and skirts do not want to be a woman just want to dress like one