Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Most Crossdressers Want To Be Female?

Sometimes I wonder how it would be. The differences in acceptance in activities etc.... I love who I am. Both male and female in one body.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

I am definitely a CD.

No i'm happy as a man,but dressing up in all those wonderful clothes,makeup,wig and shoes.

Nikki

I have no desire to become a woman except temporarily. I am a heterosexual CD.

I'm sure that some do, but not me. I'm a male and am glad I am, and I definitely want to stay one. However, I love wearing femine attire, especially stockings and heels, and I would love to be able to go out fully made up and dressed as a woman with no repercussions, but society won't let us. There is a double standard, since women wear male attire all the time, and it's totally acceptable, but not the other way around. It totally pisses me off!

love being both...completly!

[SIZE=4]The thought of being female never even crosses my mind except when I see questions like this.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Women smell good and feel good. And it's fun to rub my hands over lace. I guess I like the lace on me or them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I am eminently unqualified to discuss psychological aspects. But I fit a particular stereotype that one author wrote about. (I don't know if her work is scientifically valid.) She said a common thread among straight guys who enjoyed dressing was that their fathers were violent, tempermental, and demanding. CDing has provided relief of tension for me separate and apart from any considerations that might be relevant to s*x.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Being en femme and reading Vogue is like entering another world. If I were female, dressing would just be an everyday occurrence, sometimes special, but often just a chore. For me as CD, it's a big thrill.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Marie-Claire[/SIZE]

Marie

If things were as they are today when I was much younger I would have gone through the transistion. But beiing my age today I am happy with just crossdressing. I would love being a girl at a younger age.

Meow! =^.^=
    I still have to find myself, before I can truly answer this question. There are so many girly things I like to do, but at the same time there are so many manly things I like to do. I guess the straight answer would be no right now though, simply because I don't think I'd make a very good female in the real world, lol.

I live 24/7 as a "woman" - BUT have no desire for SRS.

I was not unhappy in guy mode - just happier as I am. But that has so much to do with my SO.

I am as much of a woman as I want to be (except breasts lol).
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

At this point in my life I'm happy just dressing up. For me dressing isn't always a sexual thing. So maybe down the road i might take it a step further. It really depends where I'm at in my life in 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    I also wear "women's" clothes, but there's no way I want to be female. It's a man's world, and I enjoy that way too much. I also enjoy being a husband/father/grandfather!

Tony
    Pretty much ditto. The husband thing can be tough sometimes and I'm not thinking about being a grandfather, but being a dad is Awesome 24/7
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

No, l like being male who happens to have an additional side. I am the garden variety CD and that, I am satisfied with.
    About 10 years ago, I pondered going all the way, but inevitably felt I would be giving up too much what I already have. My parents never raised me in any particular gender, and I went my own way by just being me. The sad thing is my parents have always dissaproved of me wearing a dress...but they have voiced several times that they would warmly accept me if I was gay. ...which I'm not. Get it?

I have come to the conclusion that wherever one falls in the spectrum of transgender, whether it be the reacreational CD at one end of that spectrum to being completely transsexual (complete with physical modifications, including major financial sacrifices) at the opposite end, and everything in-between is nothing but compromise of some kind.
    I just assume have best of both worlds...actually I have the best of one, but just some of the other. I have a childhood friend who did go all the way, and one particular aspect of the "compromise" was isolation & lonliness. Feel free to disagree with me, because I do not have all the answers.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 06-03-2009 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I have not visited here for a long time and I apologize if this question has already been asked. The question abviously is directed at crossdressers who wear female clothes. I ask because I wear skirts and dresses but do not want to be female. I consider that guys should have the option to wear the same clothes as girls without any stigma attached.
    I don't want. It's more 'am.' When it comes to the gender spectrum, where my mind was born into is very much toward the female side of things. I have consciously, as long as I have remembered, made a point to force my appearance match my body, but it still doesn't change what's underneath it all.

This is an interesting question and one that I have thought about quite a bit. I guess I would have to say that while I am pretty happy being who I am, I would also love to be female. I feel more comfortable with women, like being around them more, and wish, on one level, I could just be one of them. I took an online quiz once that asked the question, "if you could live your life over again as a female, would you do it?" My answer: Yes!

I mostly agree

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I have not visited here for a long time and I apologize if this question has already been asked. The question abviously is directed at crossdressers who wear female clothes. I ask because I wear skirts and dresses but do not want to be female. I consider that guys should have the option to wear the same clothes as girls without any stigma attached.
    My agreement doesn't mean you are right or wrong, but I share your experience... I'm happy being a man, but wish I had more cultural freedom to dress as I would choose.

Having said that, there are brief periods that I wish I could transform, "flip a switch" and become truly female for brief periods.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Aspiring Member

France is...

France is a nice place to visit...

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    Like you, I am happy beinga man but I wish we could just dress in whatever we like, as women can!
    Peace through superior dress sense..

Smile

Hi Georgina,
    I don't think most CD's want to be female. I am TG and I feel I would be happy living full-time as Sarah but I know I would not go as far as SRS.

Banned Read only
    i have no want to be a gg,im happy dressing up and playing the part.
    love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxxx

I am quite content being male. I do have a son who is not comfortable as a male.....

hmmmm

I guess im a traitor to both sexes....id love to be female when i dress, but really only so it wasnt so difficult to make the illusion......at the end of the day, id still want to remove the breasts and make love to my wife

I do wish I had been born a GG, but my view on it is "These are the cards I've been delt and I'm going to play them and make the best of it." I have thought about making changes, but that's just not who I am. Maybe some years down the road I will be that person, but for now I'm happy to live in both worlds. I was at Wal-mart toady I bought Nair, Lavender body wash, and moisturizer for Rachel and a pair of baggy camo shorts for my drab self. (But my girly side did help me pick them out because they go great with my lights and my darks) To get to the point... I feel like I don't need to take any steps to become more female, because in my mind I already am. My routine before bed involves doing some push-ups and hugging my teddy bear. I love being on both sides of the fence. I'm a guy to the world around me, but it feels empowering to me that I can choose who I want to be in my private life.
    Last edited by RachelZ; 07-02-2009 at 11:49 PM.

I missed my calling at conception. I have always felt I should have been born female. To look at me you would not guess, but yes, I would prefer to be female.

I feel that I am a female, but somehow my physical body was assembled with the wrong parts. I very much would like that corrected. At 60 years old and with what has happened with my retirement investments, it is unlikely I will ever go through srs. I have to be content with using clothes, padding, breast forms, wigs, and makeup, to look like I feel.

Pamela