Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody heard of the oldest boy in the family being the most likely to crossdress

I think this very subject came up before...we got all excited at discovering something interesting but then one of two of our smarter members came in and blew it all away with logic and math.

I did a quick forum search wading thru about 15 pages but am too lazy to keep looking for that thread! LOL Anyway yeap I am the oldest and have siblings but since this part of the forum is open to google don't want to say too much more about private family stuff that might help someone figure out who I am.

Crossdressing survey

Being the middle child of five of us, two older brothers and two younger sisters, I often wondered if that had some bearing on my being given a twisted blend of mostly male traits (between the legs, thick hair all over, manly voice) but some female traits as well (large breasts, soft shoulders, shapely legs, and sensitivity and strong feelings) Go finger. I guess I'm the exception to convention here and my brothers are just all time regular guys.
    Cheers!
    Chris

It's hard to get reliable statistics for a thing that's usually kept in secret. But besides that, it seems unlikely. The oldest male in the pack tends to be the dominant Alpha.

I'm not the case anyway since I'm the middle of three males.
    Unless my older brother is a CD and still in the closet... (nah!... can't be... I would have noticed if he were wearing the same mom's undies that I did )

Banned Read only
    1 brother, older...2 sisters, 1 older, 1 younger, I'm the 3rd child and the youngest boy......so much for theory huh? lol

is in her vest
    i'm the eldest......

Only child adopted at birth so that makes me the oldest the youngest as well as the msot screwed up....so I fit nicely thanks you...
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

dunno if theres any legitimate proof to the theory but i know it applies to me, pretty sure my younger brother doesn't.
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

Oldest of 3.....

I am the oldest boy in my extended family. I have an older sister from marriage one, and a younger brother from marriage two of my dad.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I am the oldest as well! hum they may have something.

I'm the only child

I've hear every theory there is and there is nothing to indicate that any of them are true.
    We are just who we are!
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah 1972
    Has anybody heard of the oldest boy in the family being the most likely to crossdress

[SIZE="2"]I’m the youngest of the family, but the only boy*. In fact, I’m the only boy in this entire branch of my family tree. Right now I’m sawing that branch off while I’m standing on it…

*You may want to look into that other “theory” about having older sisters…[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Another oldest boy (and oldest child) here. I wish we could create a poll on here to see the results of all of these pages :/ I'm so curious.

Like so many other so called studies i doubt this has any thing at all to do with CDing or T/S . i am not the oldest. i have a older sister. older brother, then me and two younger brothers. i also am a south paw, lefty.

I'm the oldest of two boys and as far I was know the only one that dresses enfemme.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

not oldest

Youngest of 3 boys. I am the only cd that I know of. I am also the only one to not get married.

I'm the middle one of three boys.

I'm the eldest in our family.

Sara xxx

I'm the oldest male and oldest child but I don't think any of my brothers dress maybe this research is true to some extent...

Middle. 3 sisters, 1 brother (eldest). He does not crossdress.

These wild theories aren't worth wasting time on. It's called coincidence. Youngest child of the family if you must know.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 08-30-2009 at 07:53 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    These wild theories aren't worth wasting time on. It's called coincidence. Youngest child of the family if you must know.
    I Concur...

Total waste of time...and I'm the youngest of 3 siblings..the others have no TG issues what so ever..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

Oldest and a Lefty

I am the oldest of three boys in the family and have been enjoying how I look as a girl -- and now a woman -- since age 11. And like several other girls here, I am also a lefty. Not sure what a scientific survey would say though!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fratern...al_orientation
    There is research that suggests the opposite on chances of men being gay if the have older brothers.

Anything is possible, but you'd need to do a lot of research on a subject that a lot of people are very secretive about, so it's going to be hard to get any real statistics.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.