Thread: kayaking

kayaking

My wife and I went out Kayaking yesterday and I snuck in a bra top and a bikini separate that I had bought some time ago. I paddled out far enough so that she couldn't see me and i put on the top and slid off my shorts to reveal my swim bottom. I was out for about and hour and a half and have a nice bikini tan line to show with it... I was so inspired that I went to target today and bought two matching bikinis and a one piece for the lake. I'm looking forward to cleaning up my tan lines so I look a little better in them.

Maybe I can post the pictures some time.

Bianncats
    lovin to dress...

Barbara
    Isn't it so nice to have a chance once in a while to just do and be? I would never do a two piece, you would learn to be afraid of the light real quick, but a one piece probably.

Enjoy the times that you can get!

Just out of curiosity, where in Iowa do you Kayak?
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Kind of kayak, honey? Sit on top or sit inside? I have a sit on top EMOTION Fisherman model to indulge my other moneyhole, flyfishing. Besides clothes, shoes and makeup, of course. Good for you about the bikini thing, I would love some tan lines. Mostly I just wear Daisy Dukes and a t-shirt.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Silver Member
    I love kayaking-- am a registered Maine Sea Kayak guide---after all what in other sport can you wear a tight black rubber skirt and paddle things?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Oh my. Did it suddenly get warm in here or is it just me?

Hugs...Joni Mari

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    I love kayaking-- am a registered Maine Sea Kayak guide---after all what in other sport can you wear a tight black rubber skirt and paddle things?
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Glad to hear you had fun kayaking, I have been on lakes in my canoe wearing feminine tops and my forms held firmly in my bra. But I have to say you took a huge risk knowing your wife knew nothing about what you were up to. I'm not trying to preach here but consider the outcome had she caught you.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl