Thread: funny story from the other night

funny story from the other night

So the other night i decided on cding for the night around 10. well just to let yall know i couldnt pass if my life depended on it( i dont have a clue about make or wigs). so I put on a black knee length skirt, black stocking, heels, and a nice white dress shirt top. Well i drove into down town Corpus (like anyone has ever heard of this place), then i went to a water garden area. there was no one around so i decided i'd get out and walk around. that went well for about 20 min or so, then when i went to leave in my truck and it wouldn't start!! I had know the battery was going bad cause it had done this a few time already. I figured i could walk to the nearest convieniet store and ask for a jump start, which thats 2 miles away and its 11:30 now. Well im a mechanic so be fore i do that i figured i should check the connections on the battery, and sure enough they were already tight. i tried to start it one more time then it started, I was like HELL YES i dont have to go ask for a jump start while wearing a skirt! So if your battery is going bad on your car, dont cd untill you get it fixed

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    ...or lock your keys in your car. I did that a week back! That was fun! Fortunately I was able to find a wire to snake my keys outta the slightly ajar window. That was a heart racer, let me tell you!

Eve

The great DC Guru sent you a test to see how you would react to what could be considered by some as a major disaster. However, he is never finished with us lowly individuals, watch out the big one is still coming. I'm glad you got things together and home safely.

Hugs,
    Alice