Thread: how many

Here are my questions, of the people that know you dress
    1. How many of your siblings or your spouses siblings are supportive?
    2. Then would they be supportive of others (like a big brother/sisters program) for us shut ins, pen pals- give advice, help our fem side grow (up) stuff like that.

3. Do you think if we had something like this (idea) it would help or hurt the cd community?
    Last edited by Di; 06-11-2009 at 08:47 AM. Reason: make up your mind/
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Mostly Harmless...
    I think the reason why no one has answered, as this seemed to be in the wrong place. You're talking towards the cross dressers, not the loved ones from the cross dressers. Not everyone even looks in this section.

1. So far anyone I've mentioned about it have been very supportative.

2. That's something that one would have to ask them. They might just be tolerant and supportive because we are family/friends/etc. At least I cannot really imagine anyone going out of their way to help an unknown person with their worries about cross dressing. I'm sure there are some, but I just don't know any(that wouldn't dress themselves)

3. It should only be of an advantage to the community. The question is would there be enough people to actually take the use and help they can receive through something like that before it dies off?
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

None of ours are supportive, in fact i think i should say that they are anti CD apart from one who just say`s "I don't care" so i do not think that there would be much chance of them helping others .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

All of the few who know are supportive.
    warmly, Linnea

All my family are supportive but would, for obvious reasons, prefer to keep it in the family. I go away to dress to keep it away from them. I think we need a different way to greater support. But isn't the answer to come out more yourself?

Soz
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Barbara
    My wife has said that she would be willing to talk / meet with SO's to help alleviate fears or concerns with the issue of supporting the crossdressing individual.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Aspiring Member
    Neither one of my two sisters are, that is one reason why I chose to live two hours away from them.
    The other reason is the cost of living is cheaper here than where they live.