Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could b a woman today

That would work and a handsome man to snuggle with.....

I just want to be accepted for who I am and not just by my looks alone. I want respect from my colleagues for my abilities too.
    -Audrey

Just a regular girl...

nothing more. About my body built, doesn't have to be too pretty, just someone who can go out in a t-shirt and shorts and look like any other girl.

I just hope that day is not during "that time of the month".

Hugs,

Claudia Dawn

I'm not after a super-model body, just a nicely proportioned body for my height. I'd like C/D cup breasts, a round, firm butt, and shapely hips. Oh, yes, and of course I would love to have a nice, naturally curly head of hair.
    warmly, Linnea

Long blonde hair and an hour-glass figure so that I would always know what time it was!

Jacqui

Kathryn Janos
    Nice long blonde hair for one - I am working on that now, even if it's a dark or dirty brown. But I want light golden blonde hair, somewhere around mid-back length.

As to breasts, I want something small to moderate, but the nice round "bubbly" breasts that squeeze together well, are perky by themselves, and don't droop so awkwardly to the sides as some women's do.

For the rest of me, well, obviously a nice ass. I'd kill for one like that unnamed chick going around the internet like four years ago, dubbed "Keyra Augustina." She was known as the girl with the perfect ass. I, for one, have never ever seen a better ass, so I'd go with that, since we're dealing with a fantasy wish list anyway.

Finally, I'd like to be somewhat small, definitely average height. Tall is nice, but being too tall makes it ridiculously hard to find clothes - I know, it's hard enough for me as it is being a male, nevermind when I want women's clothes.
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

As long as I'm pretty, I don't care.

Platinum Member

Be careful

I would probably wish to be a F to M CD ER.
    Be careful of what you wish for.
    I think i'l just stay whare Iam at'
    .................................................. ............thanks...........ORCHID

Fit, firm and curvy

I would love the form in my Avatar.

I love curves, but I have to be fit.

I'd definitely want to be pretty and have a nice shapely body. I'd like to keep the same mind I have now.

Janell's post said "if you could be a woman today", not "for a day". So I'm reading this as a permanent thing, not a just for a day thing.

That said, I'd like to just be somewhat normal. I'd like to fit into the same kind of clothing I like to wear when I crossdress. I like long, full hair, average breasts, and a figure that is worth looking at. I don't want to be fat.

And that money thing that was mentioned? I'd go for that as well, even if I didn't get to do the woman thing.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Cary you make a good point!!, and Karren I was just pull'n your leg your right might as well be rich!!!! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    I'd want a penis.
    ... and she scores another home run!

ralph, exit laughing

Younger (a lot younger)! Plus, nice shapely breasts.

I would like a fantastic body. maybe 32-24-34 and alot of money. Then I would go shopping.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Sort of slim body, and long, silky hair. Pretty face. Maybe 5'7" or so. That's it. Nothing real extreme. Really, just look at my avatar.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Just to be a woman wuold be all I ask for.
    living the dream

a nice bikini body with a beautiful butt and perfect breast(real not implants) with beautiful blue eyes and either blonde or brown hair that is nice and long. oh and beautiful legs
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    Big butt, big breasts, and thick thighs- the same things that I like on women.
    Me too, I love plus size women, they are sexy. If I was a woman I would want to be a plus size with the right proportions. and blonde, with a very pretty face. To me there is nothing more sexier than a plus size woman with a pretty face. I love big butts and thick thighs, and thick calves, Oh so sexy.
    Last edited by vivianann; 06-20-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Long sun soaked blond hair, baby blue eyes, a long neck, small to average size breast, hour glass torso combined with long shapely legs. Let's no forget a warm inviting smile. Average to above in height but not too tall. I would want to have an approachable appearance. Someone people would feel comfortable talking to and not be able to take their eyes off of me for hours. A neck guys could nibble on for hours and never get bored and long legs to be able to do creative things with.

Oh ya and one hot sports car.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania Maria Lopez View Post
    Nothing, just being a woman.
    Me too

Hmmm... How bout 5'7", 125lb, nice shoulder length wavy light brown hair with highlights, 34B-26-38... I like nice rounded hips and buns. To me hips make a woman's appearance feminine and sexy. Soft rounded breasts with perky little nip*les

Of course I would have a strikingly pretty face, sexy smile and, oh... lots of cash !!

And a handsome man by my side...
    Last edited by Chrissie P; 06-17-2009 at 07:40 AM.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

4" shorter, smaller feet and a flat belly.
    My best friend gave me the best advice
    He said each day's a gift and not a given right
    Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
    And try to take the path less traveled by
    That first step you take is the longest stride

Lightbulb any new takers on this subject

any new takers on this subject

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    I'd want a penis.
    Yes MC(you always make me smile) but what colour lipstick would it be wearing