Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Older

No, much to my chagrin, the desire to be Desiree seems to be fading.....now perhaps if I had that bod I had when I was 20........

Aspiring Member
    I am hoping to go full time within a year, hope that answers some of the questions

Denise

i thank that as we git older we have a better look on life an things like being cd-ts an dont have to look like a 20 yr old no more i am 57 an i like dressing as like that i thank at after 40 some yrs you like me you just come to turms with you how you do it is you not what ever body wonts you to be

I have no desire to be Ruthie, but Kathy is getting demanding about having her time in charge. Hugs, Kathy

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Who is getting older?

What does getting older mean? IMHO, age is only a state of mind. Therefore, even though my children say I am 77, I believe I am only 37!!

Now that my wife has passed away, I spend more time as Stephanie then before. So I will raise my hand (left one, can't put my right one up that high!) and say yes the urge is stronger. No desire to be a woman, just like to dress like one!

Ronah, you go girl!!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    Yes, here to often think about in five years of selling out and moving some place warmer and more friendly toward CD's, TV and other transgender individuals. Should that happen then I would like to live it 24/7/365 a year and just throw out anything that would remind me of being for a male.

Silver Member
    Absolutely, it has sneaked up on me big time recently

Quote Originally Posted by ruthie801 View Post
    As I get older I find that my urges to be Ruth are getting stronger does anyone else feel the same?
    Not at all. In fact, I have *never* had an urge to be Ruth.

ralph

I totally agree, as I get older I find that I am crossdressing more and more whenever I get chance.

I find myself thinking a lot of becoming Deborah * full time and could easily see that in my future, although not 100% certain.

My wife disapproves of crossdressing full stop, so if I went that route it would mean a divorce first before any female hormone treatment.

* as others have said other names, not Ruth though sorry, lol, dont get me wrong it is a nice name

Quote Originally Posted by ruthie801 View Post
    As I get older I find that my urges to be Ruth are getting stronger does anyone else feel the same?
    Naa. As I get older, I don't find my urges to be Ruth getting stronger.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Honestly, yes. In the last several years, I've found my need to express/explore my feminine side become more intense. When I came out to my wife last year, I was literally to the point where I couldn't keep it in anymore. I had to let it out, have it in the open, and BE Gabrielle (in full makeup, etc.) rather than just dress up in private from time to time when my wife was out.

Just last night I was chatting with Mrs. H. and explaining that my long term goal is to be able to be Gabrielle a lot more frequently than I can now. I'm even planning on working a career around being able to dress when I want to... whether or not I can achieve that is another thing, but that is my plan.

I wish I could have been exploring my feminine side YEARS ago!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Definitely--I have felt stronger and stronger desires to dress and spend time as Linnea as I have gotten older. It does not seem to be dissipating either.
    warmly, Linnea

That sure fits me.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Hello Ruth!
    Yes, I'm 59 and want to be feminine and dressed all the time now. It used to be just right dressing and going out 4 days a month. Not anymore!
    Charlie

Aspiring Member

Me too!

Yes, you can check my name as one whose urge to dress is getting stronger but I think that I am not as inhibited as I was when I was younger plus the fact that I no longer try to be as macho as a male anymore. Maybe it is a drop in testesterone but I really don't care; I'm having too much fun being Annie as much as I can.

I can honestly say that my urge to dress was never as strong as it is now, beginning with the big "45" and now staring at the bigger "50." That partly explains why I never told my wife. It was never anywhere near where it is now (back in my 20's-30's early 40's).

Can it be that as we lose our hair, lose our boyish looks, that cd'ing gives us the opportunity, not only to look attractive, but to take 10-15 or more years off our look? For some of us, are we not fooling ourselves when we see a younger, more attractive person staring back in the mirror be-lieing how other people perceive us?

If men had the same options as women do for improving our looks, covering up our deficits, de-aging our appearance, would some of us still have the need to cd?

Thumbs up Older

I vote yes. Every year it gets stronger. I am going to retire next year and I plan to be dressed for as long as I can get away with it.

Jeannie

I find myself fighting off more depression the older I get. It is stronger, but less sexual. Maybe I need some estrogen for relief.

Platinum Member

Just Like Fine Wine

At 66.5 yrs. just like fine wine it just gets better with age
    especialy now that I am retired and the fringe benifits more
    time to go shopping and more ORCHID time.
    I guess that would be a YES.
    .................................................. ......thanks............ORCHID

Yep Me To

Absolutely Ruth, for me I have found it much stronger since I am a single emptynester now. Aubrey has always wanted to make herself known, but she is becoming extremely more demanding the last few years. The evil temptress!!!

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    sometimes the feeling is overwhelming and I have taken steps but nothing that cannot be overcome (except I will never have a beard)
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

That's happening to me also. Now I'm awash in the 'good stuff'!

As I get older, I can't remember. Seriously,CD'ing has been a very strong influence on my life since pre-school. I know I was bolder when I was younger since I did many things then, that I don't have the nerve to do now. The big advantage of older age for me is that I now I have a whole lot more neat fun toys and more opportunity to play with them. So I wind up dressing pretty often now. Virtually every day, as a matter of fact. I think if my situation had been the same 40+ years ago, I am sure I would have dressed everyday then, also.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Yep,me too
    " If the dress fits..."

Yes, I do feel that way. I want to experience it all and it seems that time is running out very quickly for me.