Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting Older

Yess!!!!

Yes the urge gets stronger as I mature. But with work, family etc. the time for me has been very, very limited. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some quality girl time. Anyway, the forum is always here. It'the next best thing. thanks everybody for just being here.

So far there has not been a single negative on the urge to crossdress becoming stronger as one gets older. And it is true for me also.

Early in this thread there was a notion here that as testosterone levels decrease, that desire to dress would become stronger. Actually that is disputed in a number of experiences where with androgen and testosterone depressed and with enhanced estrogen levels, that the desire to dress actually decreased. And that was true for me also.

What I read out of this is that we mature, we become less dependant on what others think of us, and so we are able to pursue our inner drives more comfortably, without fearing criticism as strongly as before.

"Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Barbara
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia1 View Post
    Quite frankly, I've been on fire for the last couple of years. Wow, it's hot in here.
    Don't you just hate those hot flashes!

I for one am trying to make up for all the lost time in years past when I purged, denied or jsut didn't understand!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Smile Yes Yes Yes

[SIZE=4]It's a big yes from me. Can't seem to be girly enough these days.[/SIZE]

I don't know that the urge is getting stronger, but the reasons to not go with it are getting weaker.

My kids are grown & gone. I'm single. Ibsen & Kristofferson wrote "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"...I've got lotsa freedom these days, so why not? And I feel fortunate in my singleness now, because I'm basically content, and don't feel the need to settle for any woman who won't love the both of me's.

Bobbi
    I AM Shirley, and don't call me Serious.

getting older

I agree that as we get older we tend to dress more and become more into our female personna. My guess is that our production of testesterone falls off and the female comes out. Then again we arent macho assholes.
    Janet

Urges

I do to Ruth, but how does that work coz we are junior members so we can't be old!!!
    IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

60 and getting stronger

desie increases with time 60 now who knows

Yes yes

I to have stronger urges. Although I am now retired and have more time to find out who I really am. The best part is SS doesn't care either.

I've got my hand up

Seems that way to me, can't do it too much!

Actually I have never had the urge to be Ruth. But at 52 I am definitely getting stronger urges for Stephanie Michelle.

Stay to to yourself,

Stephanie Michelle

And me.

More often, and for longer.

Susan

Just a minute though - who are you calling old

Me too. Just doesn't seem to happen as often as I would like it to for one reason or another !!
    Luv Samantha.

"Junior" Member....... JeneeDavis's Avatar
    Ditto here.
    Hey! Wanna go Dancing?
    Hugs,
    Jen

Check out my My Flickr page for my pictures: go to Flickr.com and search for Jenee Davis

Getting Older

I'm 67, yes I feel the need to dress more often. If I don't have tome to dress I'll wear my low heels, ear rings or something. Just to feel the sensation.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I have to agree. The older I get, the more I think about being Joanne. I think out my fem side all the time and wish that I could do more to femininize myself when I'm in drab-

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    My CDing is now a major part of my life.I enjoy it more and it is so very important in making my life as wonderful as it is. I feel blessed.

Tick the 'absolutely yes' box for Janny

Not so much to be Ruth.. but to be Carly, yeah, I mean.. it's a freedom feeling to feel like dressing and doing so and feel so ALIVE!! when dressed this way..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I dress all the time and want to more and more. Love being in a dress as much as I can. I wake up and put on my bra and panties first thing. Love being a girl and it just gets stronger every day.

me too

Paula says me too. It started getting worse with age, and it got worse when I got sober 5+ years ago, which put me at 47, now at 52 and divorced 6+ months ago. My desire has really gone through the roof. So age,sober,divorce, I'm in the fog all the time now.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I believe that the desire to dress is now wholly included in my life, who I am, and who I would like to be. It used to be that it was something to feel guilty about, to hide, ...to be ashamed of - even though it was a lot of fun!

What an improvement - and it all came free (!) with age. I didn't have to buy anything, subscribe to anything, or go to therapy - it just came along with age.

And I feel so nice inside. I wonder if this gentle and secure feeling happens with everyone, not crossdressers, as they too age?

Anyway, it's a good thing.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

Count me in on that group

The older I get the more I strive to become more passable and femme .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

Definitely stronger from 10 yrs ago, and since I came to this town 2 weeks ago.

Lisa told me to tell you "yes!"

urge is definitely stronger with each passing year. in a pleasant coincidence, i get better with the makeup as time goes by....