Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Older

Getting Older

As I get older I find that my urges to be Ruth are getting stronger does anyone else feel the same?

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Joni raises her hand.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Quote Originally Posted by ruthie801 View Post
    As I get older I find that my urges to be Ruth are getting stronger does anyone else feel the same?
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Yep.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Yup, me too

Well I committed to transition at 38... Does that count?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

O yes Iam derss now and could not wait for the week end to be over so i could . i just love it

Yes, the older I get, the more I want to live as Karyn. I know it will never happen, but the urge is getting stronger.

When I turned 50 I found the need to dress became even stronger. Now at 60 I feel my wanting to dress is at its highest peak.

Yours Terri

Stronger

yes I am 24/7 now
    Hugs and Kisses
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    In a word, YES! As we age our testosterone production diminishes, leaving our estrogen levels proportionately higher. Add to that a history of dressing plus the stresses of male life (not so say that GG's don't have stress, too) and the ingredients are in place.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I can't really say for sure.. Yeah I'm older and yeah I'm crossdressing more that in the last 3 decades but the resolution of my unknown medical condition is mostly to blame for the reawaking of my hobby..

So if your telling me that it gets worse that this as I get uber old....... I might as well just sign up for SRS right now!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    What Tommi said. As we age testosterone level, which was probably at or near the break even point for girls like us, otherwise why would we have had these feelings all this time, tends to go down and the good stuff takes over. Of course there are so many other factors and variables that figure into it as well. Anyway, never a dull moment.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

yes, and now at 34 i'm starting to transition.
    Sgrid Cutie.

Yup
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Count me in. I don't get the chance as often as I'd like, but the desire is much closer to the front of my mind now than it has been in the past.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Testosterone level !!! funny thing about that my doctor has a thing about it, says that its heathy to have a high reading, so he checks for it in normal blood test. Guess what mine is very high for a man my age. He says it explains my high risk behavior when i was young. He doesn't know about Ruth so what do you think about that Tommi. Can't figure it out.

Gold Member
    OK truth is no, hardly dress at all any more, the needs just not there, am I going to just give it up? No to that also, it's been a part of my life to long now.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Testosterone level !!! funny thing about that my doctor has a thing about it, says that its heathy to have a high reading, so he checks for it in normal blood test. Guess what mine is very high for a man my age. He says it explains my high risk behavior when i was young. He doesn't know about Ruth so what do you think about that Tommi. Can't figure it out.
    There's always an exception! But, you have the history working for you.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Getting Older

Some would say that I am old at 80, but the pleasure of being Ronah gets stronger every year. To the future - whoopee

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    In a word, YES! As we age our testosterone production diminishes, leaving our estrogen levels proportionately higher. Add to that a history of dressing plus the stresses of male life (not so say that GG's don't have stress, too) and the ingredients are in place.
    What testosterone....heehee

Yep I am a full time femme...

Absolutely. And i agree about the testosterone. That and having had my prostate removed(cancer). I guess that makes it even lower. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise I'm alive, 2 years cancer free and very happy.

Aspiring Member
    Quite frankly, I've been on fire for the last couple of years. Wow, it's hot in here.

I also have a high testosterone level but I also have a high DHEA level (a precursor hormone, which can become T or E, as needed). My body appears to be a battle zone. Love is a battlefield, you know & I'm loving where I'm at.

Count me in with both hands raised.

Gold Member
    Yep. That seems to be the trend with me too.