Yesterday I was "shopping" on line for some new boots when I came across a picture of some 5" pumps with a locking ankle strap. I got to thinking, "Wouldn't it be the epitome of feminization or humiliation to have some GG kidnap you, fully dress and feminize you, give you a huge shopping list (that entailed going to the mall, grocery store and the hardware store) and then just before you left for your trip, lock the shoes on your feet and tell you they won't come off until your shopping list/trip was completed or she thought you had earned the priviledge of having them removed?" I thought how erotic would that be? I fantasized about it all day at work today. I can hardly compose myself just fantasizing about it. What a rush that would be ! ! !
Has any body ever been force-femm'ed and maybe been in that situation? How did you handle it? Where'd you find the Dom to do it to you? Oh how I wish I could have it happen to me.
By the way I found a really cute pair of boots and bought them. They should be here by the end of the week. I can hardly wait.
Joni