own many boy cloth-
    es any more.
    5) Jewlry.
    6) Make-up
    Fun question hun. Have a great day.
    Best,
    Rachel Beth

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Aside from taking estrogen for the last several years, I've maintained acrylic nails for about a year (light pink with metallic red tips at the moment), get my eyebrows waxed regularly, facial electrolysis, daily gym workouts, long natural hair, shaved legs & armpits, and earned one amazing bikini tan. That last one works wonders for passing in tanktops or dresses.

Having personal professional makeup artists helps as well.
    Last edited by gender_blender; 06-10-2009 at 07:40 AM.

Shave my legs and chest, trim my eyebrows. Wear panties daily.

Aspiring Member

People may suspect, but nobody knows for sure.

Here are some of the things that I continue to do and have done for a minimum of the last 6 months;
    1. shave legs almost daily,
    2. double piercing in each ear and yes, I do wear hoops or studs in both ears as a guy,
    3. chest and arms and eyebrows waxed about every 3 weeks,
    4. pedicure with hots shades of nail polish,
    5. manicure with solar nails,
    6. feminine tats in various body parts (can't be seen unless I wear a bikini),and
    7. underdress with panties and bra at least 5 days a week.

Feminizing Yourself

Lots of great replies here--and funny, too!

I try to stay as "unisex" as possible to keep my wife comfortable with Malori, but I'm doing more femme things all the time.

I now wear panties daily, have worn a bra more than once, wear pink things whenever possible (even dyed my white sox and my X-long night shirt), wear soft &/or cowl neck sweaters, wear "kinda girly" print fleece sweaters & tops, scarf, neck warmers, etc.

I have one ear ring so far but will soon add a second one.

I shave my 'pits weekly, legs monthly, chest hairs whenever I notice them.

I'd like to do something with my eyebrows but don't know how to ask hair stylist without raising an eyebrow (I know--bad pun)--any suggestions?

Also thinking about using moisturizer (like which?) and doing my nails, if only a clear coat.

And in general, shifting my soul/spirit in a more feminine direction. Not sure how to explain that one, other than asking myself, "What Would Mother Earth Do?"

Hugs all around.
    Last edited by Malori Cross; 06-10-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: typo!
    Malori

Feminizing is 90 percent mentality & 10 percent physical. Change the mind and the body will follow.

The only pills I've ever taken are completely natural. Black Cohosh and maybe some Dong Quai, thrown in for mental clarity.

Of course I have lost a lot of weight, went from 225 lbs down to a meager 140. I'm 6 ft 1". My youngest daughter keeps telling me that I am anorexic. She says that if I keep losing weight there will be nothing left of me except my boobs. Not true. I do eat. When I'm hungry .

I shave every day because I have to. I hate facial hair. I can't afford electrolysis , so I have to make due.

I use a light foundation which matches my skin color.Followed up by a buff beige powder on the nose Green mascara & eye liner. Light brown eye shadow. Brown eye brow pencil. Red Metallic sun lipstick and maybe a smidgen of blush, to accent my check bones.

I try not to dress too sexy, because guys just assume that we dress that way for them, which couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't try to change my voice when I'm speaking so I get a lot of of "Mame Sir & Sir Mame's ".

Ladies Restrooms are "off limits". I'm not a pervert. (although I've made the mistake of accidentally wandering in there thinking it was the men's room. Frankly I don' see what the big deal is. It looks pretty much the same, except maybe for the amount of broken toilet seats.)

I use the men's room only when I have to mostly because I'm sick & tired of cleaning all the piss of the seats. Who taught these guys how to aim anyway? ARRRGGG!!!! Lift the seat please!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

fem

these are the femmy things i do
    ears pierced
    legs and underarms shaved
    going to tupperware parties
    sewing
    shopping
    knowing more about fashion than the girls
    and letting them know it
    ive also got all my makeup things on my desk
    that allways gets a few questions

Anything I can get away with I wear my hair long and had my ears pierced (wear Diamond Studs), tweeze my eybrows, dye my hair, peds and manis love doing those. Clean the house do the laundry, dishes etc etc a girls work is never done.
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    This last year both my wife and I have put on some extra padding where you don't want it. We have started a exercise program and all the exercises are for drag queens that work on having a feminine body, you know long and lean muscles. On a more personal note, when I was in my thirties, back when I was dormant in my dressing I developed gynomastia(male breasts). At the time I was devastated! Not anymore!!!!
    Last edited by shayleetv; 06-10-2009 at 07:29 PM.

Smile feminizing

well to be truthful i dont want to go to far because every gg iwas ever with was a total slob cant pick up her own cloth for crying out loud! cleaning was to much work thats why the had me around to do the cleaning the dishes the laundry it goes on and on i want to be them and have someone pick up after ME!!

Hello.Havnt been on in a little bit.Here goes..

I started with the body shave which was much needed.Hate hair.I let my nails grow a little long and keep hard as nails on them because I do nothing but break them at work..like yesterday.Broke one and chipped another.grrrrrr.Ive been trying to keep my eyebrows shaped a little bit.Have to go for another waxing to clean them up soon.Getting my other ear pierced is something Im looking to do next.I really want it done soon.Everything else is just letting myself be me and not worrying so much.Takes a lot off.I feel much better too.

Im really really tired so I hope this somehow made sense,lol.Im trying to keep my eyes open when they are trying so hard to close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let's see

hairless from the the eyes down, except for the patch.
    toe nails painted
    panties 24/7/365
    camis or full slips under male clothes, 3-4 days a week
    female socks
    female tennis shoes
    some womens tops that are kind of gender neutral
    a few pairs of womens jeans

For me:- full body shave, fake tan(realy love this thoroughly recommend it), silicones, plucked eybrows but not properly shaped .too scared incase it goes wrong and i pull the lot off by mistake.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

interetesting to think about one's list!

This is a rather eclectic list:

• lost 40 pounds (about 10 more to go) I'm currently a size 8 pant when it's low rise. I figure another 10 pounds will put me at a size 8 or any pant, or at least close enough for a corset to finish the job.
    • over the last three years have narrowed and moved my eyebrows slowly into an arch that's clearly fem when I'm dressed and passable when drab.
    • strengthening my finger and toe nails with a matte finish polish for the last 2 years. Just discovered OPI's nail strengthener matte finish and so far I adore this stuff! I still use Nails for Males as a better matte finish topcoat half the time.
    • facial peels. If you haven't done this you are missing a small part of heaven! Your face feels baby soft and the makeup goes on so well!
    • skin care: I moisturize everywhere every day, using a moisturizer that is a facial sunblock during the day.
    • I shave what I need to when I need it. The parts that I want permanently hair-free I tweeze. I like the regimine of transforming to Tina and shaving the necessary parts is a good part of it.
    • My commute time is 40 minutes a day, and that gives me lots of time to comment on my fellow drivers in my femme voice!
    • I wear a diluted brown mascara, or a clear one, every day. I always had trouble doing this and the constant practice seems to get me closer to those lovely GGs who do this in the rear-view mirror at stop lights as they commute.
    • I keep my hair shorter so that my wigs fit more comforably!
    • I read all I can about how women act, think, and speak. I'm also very tuned into makeup and sales at all the big one-line shops!
    • And yes, I wear panties most days. Heavens! Have you seen the price of male briefs these days? It's a wonder everyone doesn't wear panties from VS!!!
    • With my weight loss, jean cut for men don't fit very well (according to my fashion-consultant wife), so I haven't bought a pair of male jeans in 3 years!
    • I've started to notice items sold for women that can easily be worn in male mode and simply fit better on a man who is nominally in shape. Last winter I picked up 3 VS v-neck sweaters that I often wear under my suit jackets on cold days, but also work quite nicely for Tina!
    • As I leave the drugstore I always stoll down the cosmetics aisle to see what's new, even if I'm not buying anything that day.
    • I've learned that Target has great thigh-hi stockings at low prices, and no one seems to care who is buying them as I check out!

OMG, what a list, and that's only the stuff I do when presenting as a guy! As I've said in other threads, you can't be a wimp and be transgendered! This takes dedication, hard work, and a bit of care to keep those less educated and/or more biased from presenting a problem!

tina

pierced nipples

Quote Originally Posted by bland867 View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering in what ways have you girls ever tried to make yourself more feminine. I know I for one have gotten my ears pierced, grown my hair long and I shave my legs. I have also considered getting hair extensions or fake nails or manicures Any ideas?
    Perhaps this is TMI but my nipples have been peirced for some years now... 5? 6?

The results are quite real. From negligible little man nubs, starting with a #14 wire, they're quite large with #10 barbells in place currently.
    I do want to graduate to a #8 but I need a tapered tool to work up to that level. The transition from #14, thru #12 and to the #10 gauge I have now was pretty effortless but I seem to have reached the limit of easy elasticity.

They've always been nicely sensitive/erogenous. I wouldn't say they are anymore so now but they're certainly larger and thus more prominent. They raise obvious bumps, no matter what shirt I wear. Only the bulkiest sweater conceals them.
    My SO definitely knows I feel they are feminized, more womanly.
    BTW, they're much larger and certainly prominent than her own. Even with a goose bump chill, her high beams don't match mine relaxed.

I keep my chest (all ready pretty naked) shaved; when I treat myself for dress up and remove the barbells, that is one area I feel really good about.
    To have some hormone induced C+ cups to back them up would be awesome... I really don't see that happening though. I have fleshy B cup man tits now. I guess that will have to do.

My first piercing was my left ear... I want to do the right side to match but haven't worked up the courage to make that obvious step. Maybe I should do that to celebrate my move and a new phase in life.

As for apparell... I wear girdles alot... love that shaping squeeze.

Sorry, panties are pretty but they don't do a thing for me. They don't fit, cuz I have that skinny guy butt. And as for tucking, no way. That just hurts the grapes and the hose ain't going away.
    Last edited by DinaMature; 06-12-2009 at 02:05 PM.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

I shave, pluck, tweeze my nose hair whenever it becomes visible... And recently I have had to pluck the hair growing out of my ears! For some strange reason as I lose hair on the top of my head it starts growing out in other places... Go figure!

Robyn P.

Pierced ears, painted nails, panties, womens jeans and some tops almost everyday.

Here's what i do.

Discovering my feminine side with:
    1. Stopped eating meat - the link between female gender and being a vegetarian is a bit complicated, tho.
    2. Started using handcream - something i always thought was a lady thing.
    3. Trying to stop nail biting - with some success
    4. Shaving armpits, bikini
    5. Using exfoliating scrubs on whole body
    6. Foot care - balms, massages
    7. Trying to learn how to walk in high heels
    8. Compliment women in an "insider" way
    9. ..

That's it. More to come, i guess
    Best wishes.
    Mariella

At first I thought this would be an easy list to complie, but as I read the postings, more things came to mind. Kinda surprises me just how much I do.

1. Of course I do all the cooking, washing, cleaning, and laundry. Two reasons: one it's sorta "paying my dues" so I can dress as I want, plus I know the laundry is gonna be done right.
    2. What little hair I have left is kept in a pony tail, about 6 or so inches long for now, and I'm letting it get as long as I can.
    3. Everyday I wear the "required" trinity of undies (panties bra stockings)
    4. At night it's either a night gown or nylon PJs
    5. Toes are always painted with some sort of nail art. ( I tell my nail tech to have fun with my feet and experiment as she wants ) giving her freedom to be the artist allows her to stretch her abilities, and I get a nice job out of it.
    6. Fingers have acrylic overlays with a light pink coating.
    7. Eyebrows are shaped and waxed
    8. FULL body wax every 8 weeks
    9. Have gone for facial treatments, ( a bit of heavenly pleasure)
    10. I carry a purse in either "mode" of presentation
    11. Wear some makeup most days with at least a bit of lippy everyday
    12. I own only ladies trousers, both dress and work jeans
    13. 90% of my shirts are womens, ( Not blouses but shirts made for women but kinda pass as "guy" shirts)
    14. All my shoes including sneakers are ladies. Not high heels, but rather low oxford style, or loafers
    15. A squirt of perfume, when I think I can get away with it.
    16. Practicing all of my mannerisms including "the walk" at all times. Even when I'm a "guy". This way they'll be second nature to me when I'm fully dressed.
    My goodness, looking back over the list, and knowing the short amount of time I've "been out" I'm really surprised at myself.

I didn't mean this to happen, ... it's all you girls fault.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

My List

Epilate whole body to keep it smooth and free of hair
    Laser Hair removal and electrolysis on face
    Ears Pierced
    Eyebrows waxed and tinted
    Eyelashes tinted
    Eyelash extentions
    Acrylic nails
    Anti Androgen Medication
    Female Hormone patches
    Dress as a female every day (no male clothes left)
    Changed my name to a female name
    Outed to work and the world
    Preparing for Surgery

I can't think of much else I could do !

Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 06-13-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Geez, Suzy, is that all?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Waxing armpits, legs. I attempted to wax my face but only got 50 percent done due to pain.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Let's see...
    1) Shave my arms anf legs everyday
    2) Started laser treatments on my arms.
    3) Have started to buy fem clothes
    4) Took estrogen for a month and a half until my nipples felt sore.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I have long nails, double pierced ears in which I wear earrings all the time, tweezed and shaped eyebrows and completely shaved body.
    No one has ever made a comment about any of those things. I don't care if they see, if they know, if they comment. This is my life and I want to live it as I care to.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I totally agree! I also only use feminine bath products, from foaming body to wash to lotion to shave gel on my face. Theres a nice scent that goes with :-)