Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your fantasy eveing out

Gold Member

Your fantasy eveing out

OK. Here's the challenge. Let's hear what your fantasy evening would be like if you were given the unconditional go ahead to do it. I'll start off.

Mine would be to get completely dolled up in a long, black evening gown, crystal jewelry...OK, since this is a fantasy, diamond jewelry, long black gloves, nice 3 inch heals, nails perfectly groomed and painted, professional makeover, and hair styled for the occasion. Where would I go? I would be taken to a fancy restaurant followed by a night at the theater (and I don't mean Cineplex!!!). This would be topped off with a carriage ride along Michigan Ave, all in downtown Chicago!

OK...let's hear it girls. Oh, GG's let's hear from you as well!

That's easy..... playing right wing in game 7 for the Stanley Cup!! Yeah!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karen...I should've known!!! I hope your fantasy includes wining the game!

My fantasy evening!

Love this challenge sweetie!

My dream night would be start with a push-up to show off my natural assets under a flouncy black dress! It would take a couple hours to get my make up just rite and did I tell you how much I love fragrence! My clutch would be gently grasped in my perfectly manicure hands as I glided on strappy shoes that showed off my soft painted toes! Nylons give me that special feal and look as I enjoy the candle lit company of someone special ... and the night goes on!

Hidden

Cant wait to hear the rest of you girls!!!!

My perfect evening out, would be a quick trip home.

Now my perfect evening in general, that needs some thought.

A sexy, just above the knees black silk dress, nylons and 4" open toes heels. Diamond earrings, bracelet and necklace. A complete make over and then off to a romantic dinner with my wife. Then a stroll along the harbor and then home to make love all night.

OK, my perfect evening. Probably starts late afternoon with some music. Perhaps some Slipknot or Cradle of Filth. Whilst rockin', do the usual preps: shaving, creaming, etc. Then it'll be time to use the kitchen. Wouldn't cook anything to complex. A spag-bol or a chille.

Then the Gf would arrive with an outfit she picked out for me. Hopefully it would be figure hugging evening dress in black or red. Once I'm femmed the food will be ready, so down we sit for a nice quiet dinner. Maybe even candles.

After the diner has been eaten, time to slip in to something more comfortable. That's the both of us, in matching jammies. Then we sit down to a film. I probably wouldn't pay too much attention to it, being more occupied with the beauty in my arms.

And then perhaps a sleepless night watching her sleep.

evening out

would start in the am and my wife would say we're going for a girl's day out.

Get in the shower and shave as close as you can from the neck down...don't worry we will get closer...and I would go into our bedroom and she would have my clothes laid out for me...

panties bra thigh highs, and my london jeans and a feminine button down and a pair of knee high boots.

and then we would head to our local city looks salon for a makeover, pedi, mani, waxing, and makeup and a wig to match.

Next would follow a trip to David's bridal to try on wedding and prom dresses and find one that would be for my special days. After purchasing there we would head to lunch where we would dine on soup and salad talking about what life would be like from now on...

And then we would resume shopping at local stores to find shoes, and everyday clothes to accentuate my figure.

skirts, silky blouses, bikinis for our days at the beach and light and airy dresses for my daily activities.

Enough about dreaming...wife doesn't approve and I know too many people to actually carry that out..
    lovin to dress...

My fantasy evening would not be out.

I have never experienced a Slumber Party, and would want to more than anything else I can think of.

Nightgowns, make-up, snacks, movies, games, gossip, just one of the girls !
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Sorry, Ladies, but but My perfect fantasy day would be to actually see my grand children. To be able to take them for a walk in the park. Get to do all the grandpa things.

But alas, for now, that is just a "fantasy day".

Someday.Perhaps.Someday.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Alright, I'll play

To dress up in my most favorite dress, everything in place. Hair, nails, makeup and a bit of perfume. Looking as lovely as I can be my date picks me up. He opens the door to his car for me and we go to a tiny, dark lit nightclub that plays jazz. After a night out there he brings me home and kisses me goodnight. Such a gentleman, I ask him in for a nightcap. The rest is your fantasy. Lyn

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    My fantasy night out would be to accompany my wife to a ball dressed in a full-length evening gown with lots of sparkly jewelry and wearing one of the few pairs of comfortable high heels I own. My make-up and nails would be done by a professional too. My wife can wear what she likes as long as she does not look better than me.

By the way, I have already ordered the dress!

Mine is a simple request - to be accidently locked up inside a ladies clothing store for the evening so that i could take my time to go through everything and try on what ever i wanted,in the morning when they discover me i would have my dream outfit on and the floor would be scattered with clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    OK. Here's the challenge. Let's hear what your fantasy evening would be like if you were given the unconditional go ahead to do it. I'll start off.

OK...let's hear it girls. Oh, GG's let's hear from you as well!

My fantasy would be do EXACTLY what you did this past weekend.

I'd like a very fancy evening out, I'm thinking to a black-tie fund raiser that includes dancing and dinner. I want to rub elbows with all the upper crust ladies and be pampered all evening. I want a four-star dinner with fine wine and cocktails, and a band that plays romantic dancing music. I want to wear the dress pictured here, with black lingerie that would include a matching bra and panty set, garter belt with thigh-highs, and 3 1/2 inch strappy shoes. I'd show a piccie of that, too, but it's a little racy! I want to dance the night away and have an evening to remember forever. Oh, and I'll go along with all that diamond jewelry, too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Karen...I should've known!!! I hope your fantasy includes wining the game!
    Well playing would be a fantasy... Winning ...... Would be uberfantasyland.... Then it would be get out the silver sequined cocktail dress and silver heels to match the cup and take photos!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Dinner and dancing in my little black dress, a girl can dream...

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    For me, it would be an evening "IN"...........cooking a scrumptious dinner for my best friend (FTM CDer) while we are "dressed".........nothing fancy, just being able to share the time together, would be all I'd want.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Gold Member
    Well playing would be a fantasy... Winning ...... Would be uberfantasyland.... Then it would be get out the silver sequined cocktail dress and silver heels to match the cup and take photos!!

OK girl...NOW you're talking fantasy time!!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I'd like a very fancy evening out, I'm thinking to a black-tie fund raiser that includes dancing and dinner. I want to rub elbows with all the upper crust ladies and be pampered all evening. I want a four-star dinner with fine wine and cocktails, and a band that plays romantic dancing music. I want to wear the dress pictured here, with black lingerie that would include a matching bra and panty set, garter belt with thigh-highs, and 3 1/2 inch strappy shoes. I'd show a piccie of that, too, but it's a little racy! I want to dance the night away and have an evening to remember forever. Oh, and I'll go along with all that diamond jewelry, too!

Ooooh. I just love that dress Marla! Excellent taste.

you are the best gf I totally agree with you on that hockey is it for me too

My fantasy.. I would like to dress up full, have a makeup makeover and then spend the day going to different stores and or wherever for a day.. just nothing exceptional but just have a day into night out..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

My fantasy night would be dressed anyway with my late wife. It's been two years since she passed. For all of you who have a wife or SO, just take the time to love her/him and remember the wrapper is just that but the prize is inside. So enjoy it to it's fullest.

Keli

Aspiring Member
    Fascist. I always thought you were left-handed.

I'd like to go anywhere, as long as it's safe. Safety is the bigest issue to me. Just get me out of the house, I don't care!