Thread: Just Venting

Just Venting

Today was supposed to be my day to dress all day and into the evening, as my wife would be at work and then a meeting. So, I play golf and get home early ready to dress. Open the garage door and BAM! A hugh power surge that blows out lights, the cable TV and my computer system. Had to disconnect the garage door to close it. Call the electric company and they say someone will be out sometime, but can't say when.

So I took a shower, shaved my legs, arm pits and other parts. Dry off, put nylons on and foundation. Then sweats and I wait, and wait and wait. Finally some one shows up, climbs the pole, locates the problem and 2 hours later I have power. Then it is an hour and one half with the cox people on the phone to get the computer system up, but no cable TV for two more days. Can't watch the ball game.. So here I am at almost 9PM finally dressed, looking great, but knowing that my wife will be home in less than an hour.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Gold Member
    You vent girl. Sounds like you needed too...really bad!!!

Have a couple on me........

[SIZE="2"]Alice it realy sucks, when things beyond our control mess up a good thing. I always try to remember that it could be alot worse.
    Huggs (You need a few)
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Thanks for letting me vent.
    Vent Hell, girl, you're entitled to a full-blown rant!

(Uh, er, maybe "full-blown" wasn't my best choice of words? Sorry!).

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Thanks. I am on my second drink and feeling better. When my wife gets home and goes to bed I might go for a drive, just for giggles.

Sounds like a bunch of hassles (modern life, all the time!) As frustrating as that is, just think what it must have been on that Air France doomed plane!

Awwwww.. Well lucky it wasn't during the Stanley Cup finals!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I feel your pain. I have had a couple of similar experiences, and when a person's opportunities to dress and enjoy some good fem time come few and far between, it's very disappointing to have the time frittered away but the likes of what you described.
    I had a two-day opportunity coming up in a couple of weeks; it was going to be great--facial treatment, dress, shop, go out for a drink in the evening, go home and relax, sleep (nightie), and awaken en femme. Now--this is my "pre-vent" I don't get to do it. A garage door-power outage type of problem has develop.
    Luckily, I think that I can re-schedule most of it, but on different days, it won't be quite the same nor quite as relaxed.
    Sorry to hear about your troubles.
    I think you had plenty of reason to vent and rant.
    warmly, Linnea

I totally hate it when I'm planning to dress and then other things get in the way. I hope you ended up enjoying the rest of your evening anyway though.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Don't ya just hate days like that

Time to get slammed methinks

I haven't has as much fem time recently so I understand your pain!

I'll drink with you Alice (and Debs and anyone else). It is now to the point I don't plan. I don't know what I did to Karma but she sure has been biting me in the butt recently. I just go with the flow. I hope you get things back on track and hey, vent anytime. That's what friends are for

The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring Member
    Wow! I can sympathize with your frustration. I am glad that you had somewhere and someones to let out your feelings. I think that occasionally the same sort of thing happens to us all and we need to let someone know who can understand. Just remember that there will be some other opportunities down the road and cherish those times that you get to be yourself.

What a BUMMER!

Murphy's Law again! Darn that Murphy!!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

been there . . .

done that. Or is it, had that done to me?

I guess the only ones on the list who don't go thru this are those who are totally out to the world. I think it's probably half the time I either don't get to dress when I'd planned it or had to end it well before it was time.

It's no consolation, but it does make the chances I have so much more enjoyable though.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

It could have been worse, because.. because..

Actually no it couldn't, could it?

Tommorow will be better Alice.
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

Thank all of you for your kind words. It did get better as time went by. Stayed up till 1 AM, mostly reading the many postings from our group. Wife came home, but stayed up so I could not go out. But did wear my forms to bed under my nightie, which my wife now accepts. She even saw me in the morning with full make up, forms and nightie and we had a normal conversation. But no wig to bed. She does not care for that, but making progress. Today received the two lace tank tops I had ordered from Caldwell Creek, so maybe tonight I'll get to try out one.

I have to admit that what happened to me means little when you consider the tragic events of the Air France crash as Treetop Louise rightly pointed out. For Karren - still no cable TV, so I can't watch the Stanley Cup, which the Red Wings will win.

That was SHOCKing , when it could have been an ELECTRIFYing night,
    At least you did not have to VOLT over the garage door and you had AMPle time to relax, a good job they did not reFUSE to come out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karren: Who would dare?

So Alice, it wasn't a total loss.

Murphy's always there to ruin our intentions to dress. That's why i prefer not to plan any time that i want to wear that new outfit that i recentlly bought or the new foundation that i discovered. Something happens like that thing to Alice. I hope that at least you enjoyed that hour.

Geetings and cheer up.

Well Joanne. I was able to AMP down to low WATTage and when my wife got home she did express and SHOCK and did not SOCKET it to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Just figures, doesn't it.... our little Irish brother Murphy always seems to show up at the most inopportune times. Glad to hear you still got some Alice time in.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karen...you have spoken that which is unspeakable!!!!!!! LOL But I guess we got a taste of it when the big networks wouldn't let them broadcast the games at the arena's