Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could...

If you could...

Take a pill, free of charge, and just wake up tomarow morning a real woman, would you do it?
    Now i know there is a simular thread to this right now, but in it the transfomation comes with strings attached. Here, there are no strings, nothing to give up. Only a warnig that it will have no effect on the general attitudes of family and freinds. They will be no more, or less acepting than they were before.

Ok, as I posed the question, I supose I should anser.
    If I were single, I would do it in a heartbeat! But, see'n as how I'm curently attached, I'd get ask for her blessings first.

Banned Read only
    With my luck I'd then would desire male clothing,, after taking this pill..

Yes! Give me the web address and I am there!!

Minus the triple six.. :)
    Oh yes, that would save me lots of time and expense in transitioning, my family and friends already accept me, so heck yes, that would be wonderful.

Besides getting to get pregnant and not having the pre-puberty bone structure of a man would just be magnificent, but I gave up those fantasy's when I accepted that I can never physically be a genetic woman, and can be happy being a trans-woman!

I'd take half the pill and hope I end up as some androgynous thing somewhere in between.

No doubts or questions---I'd take the pill and .......I'd live my life.

Pill

[SIZE=4]Would there be any chance of turing back? Like the pill is good for so many hours/days then you go back? Or it would be permenent? Good chance I would do it.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Sissy_Michelle; 06-10-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Font too small

I enjoy fantasizing, so I'll say yes.
    warmly, Linnea

Absolutely 100% yes.. No strings? No change in attitudes? Can I have one now please?

In a heart beat. I would take the pill.

Since there is a pill to turn a person into a woman, there should be one to turn back into a man. I would then take one, sure! Otherwise, no.

I don't think I could do it. I mean, I love being femme and would love to know what it's like to be real a girl, but I'm a man and I love being one.

NO !

You could not pay me to take that pill.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

If there is another pill to reverse the effects then, absolutely. I would try it at least once and have a really fun day out and about without fear or suspicion. I like my guy half too much for a permanent change but it might be a lot of fun to spend a day or two here and there as a girl, maybe take a two week vacation somewhere.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Yes, I would do it in a heart beat! It would be great to be a real girl.

Free!thats tempting.i would prefer two pills,one female and male so that i could change daily.as i am married there is a part of my body that my wife would miss and for that reason i would require the second pill.if i were still in my teens then i would not hesitate to take the free pill that you are offering.

In a heartbeat.

Banned Read only

the one that mother gives you

If we were in an elevator together and you offered me this pill, I would be a woman before we got out on the next floor.

Or I would have at least taken the pill, and you would have earned yourself a hug. (You wouldn't break a girls arm would you?)

Give me the damn PILL!

-Misty

If you could...Take a pill, free of charge, and just wake up tomorrow morning a real woman, would you do it?
    This is one of those things where you really need to specify what that woman will look like. If I could at the least be young and normal looking, sure. But if my choice is only how I am now, or a middle aged, overweight, ugly woman with thinning hair, no thanks. My desire to be female is related to solving some of my life's problems, not adding to them and make my predicament worse. I can live equally happily (or unhappily, as the case may be) either male or female. But why change just for the sake of change unless we can improve our lives? I'm a lonely guy; is there really any reason to change that to being a lonely girl??
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    As I my family already accept my decision, I would take it immediately.
    living the dream

If it was only for a day or two I'd try it, but not full time. I like my duel role too much and I would have to join the Woman's Golf Club. Too many old biddies there and in golf some of them are too anal retentive.

Banned Read only
    Perfectly happy the way I am, thank you very much.

On a forum where thousands of voices clamor for self-acceptance, it's odd that I should find myself in the minority.

Nice to have fantasies I guess but there are reasons why we are who we are.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    On a forum where thousands of voices clamor for self-acceptance, it's odd that I should find myself in the minority.
    I've come to accept and be happy with the fact that I'm almost always in the minority.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform." -- Mark Twain

If this dream pill would also make me more fem looking, body size and facial features, then I would like to order a jumbo size bottle now! I'd do it!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !