Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate feminine experience?

Ultimate feminine experience?

This is mainly directed towards CD's who do the whole "nine yards" with wigs, clothes and makeup and who go out and intermingle. What, according to your opinion and your perception, would be the ultimate feminine experience for you to have and why do you say this? Remember, it's a feminine experience according to your perception, it doesn't necessarily mean it's how FAB folks really feel. I'm mostly interested in what you feel would be an ultimate feminuine experience and why.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The ultimate feminine experience for me would be being the bride in a wedding and wearing a wedding dress and experencing pregnancy (sorry to anybody that I have offended).
    Amanda

The ultimate feminine experiance for me was the one i came so close to having last week with Sheila, but i backed down from because i didn't feel ready just yet.

We had planned to go to an Italian resturant, with me fully dressed like this Attachment 90697

Sheila was also going to dress to the "nines" as well and we were going to have a meal out together as Sheila and Debs.
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-23-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Definitely the wedding - the dress, the party, the nuptials...
    Mary

A Very Simple Experience...

And please TG girls here don't take offense at this, but I would love to go out on a "girls night out", with FAB's. Where they accept me as one of their own. This would be great.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Bikini waxing

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    experencing pregnancy.
    I agree with countrygirl. We as CDers get to experience the external world of femininity all of the time. But to me, the utlimate feminine experience would be to go through the (sometimes) scary, fullfilling, wonderful & painful process of pregnancy, knowing I am giving life/birth to a "little being" inside me.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Having a make-over done by a GG at a department store make-up counter in full public view.

I've done just about everything else in public so far including having wigs fitted, but this is one hurdle I'm still working at overcoming.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Leslie, honey, just do it. You'll love it.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

The ultimate experience?

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    And please TG girls here don't take offense at this, but I would love to go out on a "girls night out", with FAB's. Where they accept me as one of their own. This would be great.
    -Tracy
    Oh Tracy, too bad you don't live a little closer, I could help you have this experience almost right away, what about the next Saturday night...? We do it all the time because we have picked up so many GG friends during our outings that we are usually joined very quickly by those who already know us and also by new "curious" GG's.

Besides, it is so easy to make GG friends, in stores among the staff, in your favorite coffee shop, among the girls behind the counter, your seamstress... and I could go on and on... Just talk to them and you'll make instant (girl) friends... even, and especially, on the dance floor while dancing, you can make new friends... Believe me, been there, done that...

If you still have not had that experience, we'll go out together during the SCC in Atlanta with some newly made local girlfriends, if you like...

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Having a make-over done by a GG at a department store make-up counter in full public view.

I've done just about everything else in public so far including having wigs fitted, but this is one hurdle I'm still working at overcoming.
    And Leslie, this is sooo easy to do that, once you have done it, you wonder why you fussed so much about it...

The girls at the cosmetic counters in the large department stores, used to intimidate me as well at first, because you know that they'll read you from "behind the horizon"...

However, if you approach them and tell them that you having a hard time with being a girl and need all the advise you can get, you'll be surprised at how accommodating they are... I had several make-overs done in plain public view and there is really nothing to it... You sit in "the chair" and you think that you are the focus of the attention of everyone that passes by, but to your utter surprise you'll notice that all just go about their business... And if someone stops to observe you, they usually give you some encouragement!

So please, try it... there is nothing to it and it is a thrill!

And finally, for me the ultimate experience would be the moment when I notice that the hormones have done their job in softening my facial features, so that passing becomes easier and easier, until to the point that I don't need to use makeup anymore when going out...

Why? Obviously it would make me the happiest girl in the world!

Dita.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mistakes don't exist, there are only steps on the way to perfection...

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    To me, the most feminine experience is the one I am having right at that moment. I feel that it's not what I do when I go out, it's the fact that I do go out. I go shopping, to antique stores, museums, restaurants, get makeovers (or consultations, as they call them these days ), and more. Basically, although I don't really know how to be feminine - I was never a woman, how can I know - my little personal femininity suits me just fine.

Today I am planning on a nice relaxing girly day. I'll get a consultation/makeover, get a manicure, go shopping, and just bask in a girly glow all day. That will be my next "most feminine experience."

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi
    Basically, although I don't really know how to be feminine - I was never a woman, how can I know -
    Kathi, I don't think that's true or accurate. Femininity is not something that is only inherent to genetic females. We all, males and females alike, have some masculine and feminine traits. Women, due to their physical and hormonal makeup, have a natural predisposition towards feminine behavior, and the reverse is true for men. However, it is not exclusive.

For me, I think the ultimate feminine experience, short of a full-blown great big ornate white dress wedding, would be like what I described in the ultimate night out thread. I want to wear the really pretty cocktail dress, with really wonderful lingerie underneath, the heels, the hosiery, the jewelry....and be treated like a very special lady for the entire evening. I want dancing, and drinks, and dinner, and the whole works.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

To be treated like a woman by a man in every way......

Most fun for me is dancing in straight clubs.

Tied for second:
    Going out with my GG friends.
    Group social dance lessons.
    Going to concerts and other events. Classical/opera/dance concerts are best because I can dress to the nines.

I also had fun when a GG friend took me to get a consultation at Bobbi Brown in Nordstroms. She said my foundation and lip colors were a bit off (she was right!)

Tied for third:
    Shopping, shopping and shopping

For me first would be the wedding dress followed in second place by pregnancy

"Leslie, honey, just do it. You'll love it."

Hugs...Joni Mari

"And Leslie, this is sooo easy to do that, once you have done it, you wonder why you fussed so much about it...

The girls at the cosmetic counters in the large department stores, used to intimidate me as well at first, because you know that they'll read you from "behind the horizon"...

However, if you approach them and tell them that you having a hard time with being a girl and need all the advise you can get, you'll be surprised at how accommodating they are... I had several make-overs done in plain public view and there is really nothing to it... You sit in "the chair" and you think that you are the focus of the attention of everyone that passes by, but to your utter surprise you'll notice that all just go about their business... And if someone stops to observe you, they usually give you some encouragement!

So please, try it... there is nothing to it and it is a thrill!"

Dita.

Thank you so much for the encouragement, ladies. Actually, I'm almost there...

Earlier this year, I was out shopping en femme at the Bay in Toronto's Scarborough Town Centre, and had already made up my mind to approach one of the gals at the MAC counter to ask about getting a professional makeover done. A section of the Bay's ladies' wear deparment is just adjacent to it, and while browsing the racks, I kept glancing over to the MAC counter to see when it would be free of customers so that I could make my move without an audience.

Just as such an opportunity arose, the only girl serving there at that point walked over to the next-door Lancome counter to have a chat with her counterpart there. "Curses, foiled again!" I muttered under my breath in my best Snidely Whiplash impression and prepared to walk away to leave this for another, more opportune time.

Well, the hand of fate stepped in, and just as I was passing the MAC girl's counter on my way out to the mall, she decided to head back and we crossed paths. She made eye contact with me and gave me a big smile and a warm "Hi", which triggered the adrenaline rush I needed to go for it.

I followed her back to her counter, identified myself as a crossdresser (duh!), and told her that I had always wanted to have a professional makeover done, asking if that was something MAC could do for me. Without missing a beat, she replied "certainly!", and inquired if I wanted to have this makeover done right now, as she was free. I declined, telling her that I would prefer not to just yet in such a public setting, and asked if there were any other options.

She didn't see it as being such a huge deal, but did say that there was a stand-alone MAC store in the mall with private booths that I might like better. She then provided me with a phone number to make an appointment as well as the name of an artist there who she wanted to recommend, and we left it at that.

Given this very positive initial reaction, I have every intention now on following up by having this MAC makeover done. I am, however, waiting for my wife to go out of town in early July so that I won't be rushed and also be able to get in a full day of shopping with my new look. I also want to be able to come home with my full make up still on without having any "splainin'" to do, as well as perform a final post mortem on the techniques used so that I can try to repeat the MAC artist's work on my own the next time I go out.

Between my positive experience with MAC so far and your encouragement, I'm really "pumped" now!

I am suprized so many gals say the wedding! That would be high on the list of fem experiences.

For me the ultimate feminine experience is what comes next: the consumation!

To feel some one else actually INSIDE you! Wowow. That is the ultimate feminine experience for me.
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

In My Wedding Dress

My ultimate feminine experience was in 1989 when my wife and I renewed our wedding vows both dressed in matching white wedding dresses complete with veil. A friend marched us down the aisle to the defrocked Catholic Church Archbishop who performed the ceremony. The photo below shows Melanie walking down the aisle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    The ultimate feminine experiance for me was the one i came so close to having last week with Sheila, but i backed down from because i didn't feel ready just yet.

We had planned to go to an Italian resturant, with me fully dressed like this Attachment 90697

Sheila was also going to dress to the "nines" as well and we were going to have a meal out together as Sheila and Debs.
    And a good thing too; imagine spaghetti sauce all over that beautiful white blouse. You would've just hated yourself.

Dinner, wine, conversation, desert. Maybe dancing or a nice play. Then home where I would tease him unmercifully in the car and then go up to me apartment alone. At least that's how I think it is supposed to go
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

64 and still pretty Steffie-Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I want to wear the really pretty cocktail dress, with really wonderful lingerie underneath, the heels, the hosiery, the jewelry....and be treated like a very special lady for the entire evening. I want dancing, and drinks, and dinner, and the whole works.
    This for me too, is (and was my) ULTIMATE FEMININE EXPERIENCE
    Most people see what is and ask "WHY?".....
    I see what never was and ask "WHY NOT?"...........

Just going out in public enfemme is all the uber-fem experince I really need!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Dinner, wine, conversation, desert. Maybe dancing or a nice play. Then home where I would tease him unmercifully in the car and then go up to me apartment alone. At least that's how I think it is supposed to go
    I thought blondes knew how to have more fun? I wouldn't have stopped at the teasing. I would have had him open the door first to the apartment before I tossed him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Well, O.K., if that's the way you want to play it .

But then, don't go crying to your girlfriends about why he won't call and make them explain to you yet again that he's just not that into you.

Sometimes, those "playing hard to get" tactics can backfire miserably, and all you get for your efforts is ending up sitting alone in front of your television set in your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers on a Saturday night watching a chick flick and bawling your eyes out while bingeing on a tub of Haagen-Dasz ice cream.

And you know that you might just as well apply that calorie-laden ice cream directly to your hips, not to mention the fact that you're going to have to do double-duty at the gym the next time to work it off .

Men are such pigs! .

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    To be treated like a woman by a man in every way......
    I agree same for me
    Mistybtm