Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate feminine experience?

Gold Member
    My ultimate feminine experience: To be taken out to a nice romantic restaurant, slow dancing in a low lit club, plenty of good drink and sexual conversation, touching and teasing before leaving the club, teasing my seducer in the car all the way home, a long passionate deep kiss at the door, then send him home??? I don't think so!!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many experiences that I regard as feminine that I love or that I would love to have. Most of these are thought of as feminine because of social constructions; there's nothing wrong with that, but it happens to be one of the main reasons that some people distain crossdressers (because crossdressers violate the constructed expectations for their sex).
    Part of the pleasure that we take in our male or female roles comes from our achievement of such expectations.
    All that being said, I have to agree with those who have said that pregnancy would be the ultimate feminine experience. I would add, just to be clear, that I would want the whole experience--getting pregnant, carrying the baby, giving birth, nursing and caring for the baby in its infancy.
    A woman's bond with her child is unique and amazing.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    I agree same for me
    I don't think I want that at all. Guys don't read those Harlequin romances. I want to be treated BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post

Men are such pigs! .
    Hey That's MY line

The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Interesting answers: I think your idea of the ultimate feminine experience must say a lot about where you sit in the CD/TG spectrum.
    I'm not interested in the wedding dress idea, I don't like the idea of sex with a man, I have no wish to be pregnant or bear a child.
    My CDing activity is only about the clothing and appearance, not the feminine sexual experience.
    I suppose as far as I want to go is being out in public presenting as a woman. So I've done that, I can relax, it's all downhill from here on.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

This has happened and I'll never forget it but its a bit naughty. After sleeping with a man putting your head in his chest and ... I can't go further. Eventually we fell asleep together holding each other. I felt like a woman so much and was treated as such. Beautiful!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Wink

OH MY!,
    I want the tall, dark, and handsome gelntlemen in a candle lit resturaunt. Conversation involving
    wine, art, funnies, etc... Myself dolled to the nines in this double breasted pink skirt-suit I'm saving for just this occassion. Pink sheer hose with way lacy panties and matching bra. My pink high heels. I want to drink wine and flirt, slow easy touching, laughing. Be taken home for the goodnight kiss, which would have to be good,if so, make slow passionite love. Whew!!!
    Any of you girls have a tall,hansome, gentleman for a brother? Man I'm naughty!
    Love Ya'll,
    Rachel Beth

Aspiring Member
    Originally Posted by Miranda09
    My ultimate feminine experience: To be taken out to a nice romantic restaurant, slow dancing in a low lit club, plenty of good drink and sexual conversation, touching and teasing before leaving the club, teasing my seducer in the car all the way home, a long passionate deep kiss at the door, then send him home??? I don't think so!!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to go with what Miranda09 said plus wearing a wedding grown would be nice also.
    As far as giving birth you all can have that one. I had gull stones back in the 1980's and the doctor told me then that was about the same amount of pain that a woman would go through giving birth. I don't ever want to go through that again.

Definitely the wedding. Then the honeymoon where we would consumate the marriage. And then missing my period if u know what I mean.

Two I remember

First, my first make-up session at a MAC store....in the private room, completely dressed except my wig and top, in my skirt, long-line bra, heels, etc, with the attendant lovingly making me up as we chatted about cross-dressing.

The second was -without a doubt- slow dancing with a really nice guy whom I met at a club in Seattle. The feeling of his hand on my backside, my arms around his neck......oh, Lord!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    This has happened and I'll never forget it but its a bit naughty. After sleeping with a man putting your head in his chest and ... I can't go further. Eventually we fell asleep together holding each other. I felt like a woman so much and was treated as such. Beautiful!
    Borderline TMI.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

The GG challenge

From my perspective, guy's actions or opinions might be interesting () but certainly not the ultimate for me.

For me, the ultimate would be to be out in public with a group of GGs and to fit in so well mentally and physically that they either don't figure out that I'm not a GG, or they aren't sure, or even if they know they totally forget that I'm not a GG because I fit in so well as a feminine person.

If I can fit in smoothly with GGs, guys would be no sweat (if I could ever find any interest in guys!).

tina

Being accepted as one of the girls by female friends.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I did go out a few times.. what I would want would be maybe to not worry one way or the other.. I mean what reactions are or worry about .. ... ... well anything really, whatever comes to mind.. I wasn't dressed to pass although at the time I was.. looking back now I know that passing was a distant second to just being there in the moment I guess.. it's like having some sort of control, I have to have control because going out seems very nearly impossible at any given time.. having such a set amount of control means I really didn't want to be seen by a lot of people.. but I'm kinda that way when in male mode too..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    To be treated like a woman by a man in every way......

Go get me a beer.

Having a make-over done by a GG at a department store make-up counter in full public view.

I've done just about everything else in public so far including having wigs fitted, but this is one hurdle I'm still working at overcoming.
    Hi Leslie,

I find this really interesting, because having a makeover done at a store is the one thing I have been able to pluck up the cojones to do. In drab, no less. I've been far too shy to try anything else, so you're otherwise light-years ahead of me. I've really been jonesing to pick up a wig or two recently.

So how's this sound: Tomorrow, you go and get yourself a makeover, and I'll stop by the local wig shop and get fitted. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    Bikini waxing
    Ahh, I take it you see massive pain as the "Ultimate feminine experience"

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    ......At least that's how I think it is supposed to go
    Dinner, wine, conversation, desert. Maybe dancing or a nice play. Then home where I would tease HER unmercifully in the car and then go up to me apartment alone. I think that is how it's supposed to go, for me anyway.

But then, don't go crying to your girlfriends about why he won't call and make them explain to you yet again that he's just not that into you.
    Ha ha ha ha ha.

all you get for your efforts is ending up sitting alone in front of your television set in your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers on a Saturday night watching a chick flick and bawling your eyes out while bingeing on a tub of Haagen-Dasz ice cream.
    I have no fuzzy slippers, but that is pretty much what my saturday nights are like, except I try not to cry into my Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.

Men are such pigs! .
    Yes! And they suck! And they're assholes, and they...uh oh, wait a minute...damn. Well I'm just going to have to get that taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Guys don't read those Harlequin romances.
    I did.

I want to be treated BETTER
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Go get me a beer.
    Ur doin it wrong. It's:

"Go get me a beer, woman, the game is on. And while you're in the kitchen, start up my Hungry Man XXL. And bring in some chips, dip and vienna sausages, I need an appetizer before that."

chug-a-lug

"Woman, bring me another beer. Buuuurp. Fart."

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Oh Gosh, I think I'm already having a lot of those experiences!

But to keep this thread going and to answer your question, so far I've never been "wined and dined" in the ultimate CD/Date Scenario. And, I'm not so sure I want to have the experience. We all know how it ends up in The CD Fiction.....don't think I want to "go there!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    For me my greatest ambition is to go to a major ball dressed in an exquisite full length gown with all the bits - jewelry and shoes a la bling bling, professionally applied make-up, hair done etc ...

Actually, I ordered the dress just over a week ago .... so watch this space.

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Interesting answers: I think your idea of the ultimate feminine experience must say a lot about where you sit in the CD/TG spectrum.
    I'm not interested in the wedding dress idea, I don't like the idea of sex with a man, I have no wish to be pregnant or bear a child.
    My CDing activity is only about the clothing and appearance, not the feminine sexual experience.
    I suppose as far as I want to go is being out in public presenting as a woman. So I've done that, I can relax, it's all downhill from here on.
    Yep. Me too.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post

I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post

All of the above . . . except I can't see me kissing the face of a hairy face male!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    And please TG girls here don't take offense at this, but I would love to go out on a "girls night out", with FAB's. Where they accept me as one of their own.
    This is the ultimate one for me too I'd be the only CDer with a group of GGs yet the GGs would treat me not as a CDer but as "one of the girls" i.e not make any allowances for me because I'm crossdressed. It could be out at a club or out to dinner as friends or maybe at a bridal shower ... something that's "girls only"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

This is going to be corny

I would love to be in a beauty contest and be the winner. How conceited is that? My whole drive behind crossdressing is to look your best in no matter what outfit or mood you are trying to explore. If I keep working at this and see improvement it drives me harder to go one better. Thats what this girl wnts to experance.flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Wink

the ultimate fantasy for me girls night out with a group of gg. get hit on by men tease them and then go home with the girls for a little lesbian sex,mmm.

hmm... ultimate eh? I think it would have to be doing everything possible to appear 100% feminine to prepare and then living that way for a week or two. During week it would be going out on a fun girl's night out, maybe driving cross country and staying at hotels and site-seeing. Wedding if I could be the bride and it could be fun to work a few nights as a female bartender or something.