Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What gets you in a dressing mood?

What gets you in a dressing mood?

Sometimes just seeing a pretty woman dressed nicely can get my interest up, anyone else?

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Waking up in the morning gets me in the mood.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    For me, simply realizing that society frowns upon public nudity causes me to put on clothing before leaving the house, but wanting to be warm during cold and gloomy New England days could be another reason for wearing clothes.

Aspiring Member
    Breathing.

LOL Smarty pants.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    For me, simply realizing that society frowns upon public nudity causes me to put on clothing before leaving the house, but wanting to be warm during cold and gloomy New England days could be another reason for wearing clothes.
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Certainly, seeing a nicely dressed woman (rare these days, it seems!) can get me wanting to dress myself, but really, I think about it quite often, and it takes very little to induce me to want to dress up. Like the others said, waking up in the morning and breathing are pretty much enough. Usually, I'm already there.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm only in the mood on days that end in "y".

Just the fact that i accept that i'm a crossdresser and can dress as i want when i want

Interesting replys so far. Seems a lot of times when I wake up Im already in a girly mood which some times gets repressed as the day goes on. I guess I'm a complicated girl

Dresses do it for me. Seeing a genetic woman wearing a nice dress makes me want to crawl into my closet !!

Ladies just don't wear dresses that much any more..

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen2 View Post
    Breathing.
    Ditto

Cindy, your original response fits me. Usually it's seeing a woman in an attractive outfit gets my CDing into gear. It might be a dress, a particular top with flattering jeans, a pair of boots (yum) or maybe some sexy tights.

xxx

Traci

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes I just want to do it, other times it is seeing a woman fashionably dressed does it for me.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I concur with the others, breathing! ... now that I've been doing this for a little while, CDing is becoming a major part of my everyday life and so I don't need to be "in the mood" anymore but when I was new to all of this, there wasn't anything I could "do" that would get me in the mood. I either was or wasn't interested in dressing. Mostly, just like today, I always was "up for it"!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Gretchen and the others beat me too it: breathing!

Sometimes my problem is how to STOP thinking about it so I can get on with the days chores!
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Certainly, seeing a nicely dressed woman... ...can get me wanting to dress myself, but really, I think about it quite often, and it takes very little to induce me to want to dress up. Like the others said, waking up in the morning and breathing are pretty much enough. Usually, I'm already there.
    +1...

Aspiring Member
    How about a heartbeat?; otherwise, I'm breathless.
    Last edited by Patricia1; 06-12-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Silver Member
    Well I have just finished a very trying week and getting dressed right now would just be lovely and relaxing and would take me to another place, so wait for my daughter to go out and I will be Rachel

Well to tell you the truth, after reading and seeing the really horrid and depressing news almost everyday, when I can be Crissy, it takes my mind off everything else!!! Then I can relax with the pretty girl I see in the mirror!!!

Chocolate, usually.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Arianna:

And you work in a CANDY store, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferca View Post
    Arianna:

And you work in a CANDY store, right?
    Sorry Jennifer, I swore a blood oath not to reveal that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    Funny I have the opposite problem here in Southern California.
    I will wear an overcoat, and snow shoes at the beach, to be a non conformist. Interestingly I get more weird looks, than when I go out en femme.

life

In a word: life.

Sure, seeing a pretty woman makes me want to get all done up myself, but I've always got dressing up on my mind to some extent.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Girly hi-5 to Gabrielle! Funny, isn't it, but I used to look at girls for the same reason guys do, you know, cuz girls are just adorable. But mostly now it has more to do with questions like, "I wonder if I can find those shoes in my size?" or "How did she do her eyes?"

Hugs...Joni Mari