Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Military Physical Exam Disaster

I'm amazed about how many of us are in the armed forces; i can almost hear "in the navy" in the background...

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    When I was in the emergency room, from breaking my knee cap, one of the nurses told me she had to remove the polish from one of my fingers. I guess the O2 senser wouldn't read thru the polish...BJ
    Exactly right. My wife was in the hospital this past weekend and the nurse explained to me how the O2 sensor works - kind of like a little laser beam shooting through your finger and counting the oxygenated blood cells. She specifically said that nail polish will mangle the signal (this came up because my wife kept moving her hand and messing up the reading).

Perception is Reality Dana Lane's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing this story! I couldn't help but laugh because it was so adorable. I have a feeling the doc isn't going to say a word. Thanks for your service!
    -D

Silver Member
    probably the doc won't do or say anything---and if he does whats the worst that could happen---you get an honorable discharge---keep your pension and you won't have to go the the "Stans"
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Having been in the Navy for four years I don't recall anyone that CDed but it wouldn't surprise me. Did I say I was Navy air, engines and fuel systems,ADJ-3, so the question is "what ship do you serve on?". Oh yah you are in the "other Air Force". Can't land aboard a ship. LOL Seriously though thank you for your service to our country and that goes for all the veterans that have served. As an officer in the American Legion, I have found the balancing of my CDing and my continued service to Veterans and the programs we try to provide is a serious and sometimes difficult act. But because we serve the general public as well as veterans the image we project has to be focused.

BB stacker??????? I owe my life to an ordinance man while serving. Stupid move on my part but he came through. Again thank you and be safe.

Huggs Keli

Perception is Reality Dana Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keli-H View Post
    Having been in the Navy for four years I don't recall anyone that CDed but it wouldn't surprise me. Did I say I was Navy air, engines and fuel systems,ADJ-3, so the question is "what ship do you serve on?". Oh yah you are in the "other Air Force". Can't land aboard a ship. LOL Seriously though thank you for your service to our country and that goes for all the veterans that have served. As an officer in the American Legion, I have found the balancing of my CDing and my continued service to Veterans and the programs we try to provide is a serious and sometimes difficult act. But because we serve the general public as well as veterans the image we project has to be focused.

BB stacker??????? I owe my life to an ordinance man while serving. Stupid move on my part but he came through. Again thank you and be safe.

Huggs Keli
    I was a BB stacker in the Navy!
    -D

Did the same thing for an ECG a while ago, not realising they put pads on your feet as part of the test I had red toenails under my shoes, the medic in our military medical centre didn't care!!

I had my SRP physical last month, I'm getting deployed as well. At least you didn't have to get ready among others in a locker room emvironment like the Army did in times past!! I had to get the "over 40" physical, (a pain in the butt)!! But I also had advance notice, so I had time to let the hair grow out! I didn't have the time to enjoy CD'ing while I was Active Duty '91-'94, but I was also heavily in denial and self-loathing about it as well. I'm wondering how to "get it out of my system" while I'm "in the litterbox", I'm thinking it'll have to stay along the lines of underdressing, any thoughts?
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    If anyone finds my painted toes, my story will be that I had a bet with my wife,I lost the bet and the toes are the result!

Don't ask Don't tell But I guess its OK to comment. I had my nails painted last summer dark red and got a few comments but no body real seemed to care or mined Of course I loved it all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    probably the doc won't do or say anything---and if he does whats the worst that could happen---you get an honorable discharge---keep your pension and you won't have to go the the "Stans"
    Hmmmmm, tempting! How about I waltz into formation in a beautiful gown? Think they'd send me to the sandbox then? With my luck, I'd have the nickname "Klinger," go anyway, and get plenty of the wrong type of attention over there along the lines of, "Hey, you got a purty mouth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Catherine View Post
    I'm wondering how to "get it out of my system" while I'm "in the litterbox", I'm thinking it'll have to stay along the lines of underdressing, any thoughts?
    Universal answer - it depends. Due to my rank, I had private room (OK, a bunch of bedsheets strung up on parachute cord giving me the illusion of privacy in my tent) and was able to dress a little bit. I brought a skirt and plenty of panties. In fact, other than a token pair of men's breifs, all I brought were Bali microfiber panties. When it's 130 degrees, they feel great. The only hitch came when I was leaving. During the customs inspection, everyone's bags were dumped on large tables. My panties were pretty much on display. Luckily I had chosen beige and white (and one very cute pair of robin's egg blue), so no one noticed. Well, the Navy gal that was doing the customs check did. She smiled at me and said, "Ooooh, prettyyyy!" I then found that I can indeed blush. Everyone else was wrapped up in their own bags, so I don't think they noticed. She winked at me and told me to have a great trip back. So, long-windedness aside, you'll be fine over there - no matter what you bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda456 View Post
    If anyone finds my painted toes, my story will be that I had a bet with my wife, I lost the bet and the toes are the result!
    Heck, I'd tell them I won the bet!

Kathi

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Hmmmmm, tempting! How about I waltz into formation in a beautiful gown? Think they'd send me to the sandbox then? With my luck, I'd have the nickname "Klinger," go anyway, and get plenty of the wrong type of attention over there along the lines of, "Hey, you got a purty mouth!"

Universal answer - it depends. Due to my rank, I had private room (OK, a bunch of bedsheets strung up on parachute cord giving me the illusion of privacy in my tent) and was able to dress a little bit. I brought a skirt and plenty of panties. In fact, other than a token pair of men's breifs, all I brought were Bali microfiber panties. When it's 130 degrees, they feel great. The only hitch came when I was leaving. During the customs inspection, everyone's bags were dumped on large tables. My panties were pretty much on display. Luckily I had chosen beige and white (and one very cute pair of robin's egg blue), so no one noticed. Well, the Navy gal that was doing the customs check did. She smiled at me and said, "Ooooh, prettyyyy!" I then found that I can indeed blush. Everyone else was wrapped up in their own bags, so I don't think they noticed. She winked at me and told me to have a great trip back. So, long-windedness aside, you'll be fine over there - no matter what you bring.

Heck, I'd tell them I won the bet!

Kathi
    Instead of waltzing in wearing a "beautiful gown" try strutting in wearing thigh high stilletto heeled boots, a tight black leather mini dress, an elaborate up do with heavy severe makeup--and oh yes, carrying a whip in your elegantly leather gloved fingers----the air force would promote you to general on the spot and you would have them all kneeling at your feet--
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Deelane, wow, hi and what unit were you with? I was with the VA-155 Silverfoxes, stationed at NAS LeMoore, CA.

Keli

I agree

Reference your original post, I agree. It IS a nice color.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Wow!

Nice toes.

Am sure the excitements u experience at the Doctors was undescribeable giving the nature of ur girly body.

Quote Originally Posted by laurap View Post
    Probably will remain one of those military secrets!!! Good luck.

Your kidding right.

Xx Vicky xX

Quote Originally Posted by sosoft73 View Post
    Nice toes.

Am sure the excitements u experience at the Doctors was undescribeable giving the nature of ur girly body.
    Oh, it was describable all right. Here's what was going through my head in a stream-of-consciousness kind of way:

"Remove my clothes? Holy crap!!! What am I going to say?! Ummmm, lost a bet? No. That'll never work. My wife likes it that way? Hmmm. Maybe. Checking my chest now. Keep smiling. Nope. Nothing is wrong with my chest, Doc. It's normal that it's hairless, trust me. Another excuse. Let's see. How about, . . . hey, he just ran his hand across my calf. Did he seriously just run his hand across my calf?! Was it intentional?! Was he checking for moles, checking to see if I was as slick and hairless as I looked or doing something else?! Crap. He's smiling. He knows!! Oh man, do we have to do that?! Oh man, his hands are cold! Turn and cough? OK. Wow, that cough is about an octave higher than normal. Not surprising as the boys are pulling a turtle trying to get away from those cold hands. Think, girl!! What should you say? What? What's that? Remove my socks? Why not. Everything else is off. . . . . Oh s**t. My toenails are still polished. Well, if it wasn't obvious what I've been doing with my free time yet, it's about to. I wonder if he noticed the eyebrows? I wonder if he noticed the nails. Ah well. It's been a good 28 years. What's that? I can get dressed now? Here's where the hammer comes down. He's still smiling. Have a nice day? That's it? You just basically saw a guy that had more girly stuff done to him than most girls, and that's it? Have a nice day?! Oh, the hammer is going to fall. I just know it. Hmmmm. You know. He took that rather well. It's obvious he knows. I'm feeling that this just may stay with him until retirement. Woo hoo!!

Seriously though, did he really just caress my leg? Ewwww."

So, I would definitely say it was describable.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by kathi lake View Post
    . . . So, i would definitely say it was describable.

kathi
    rofl

kathi

keep up the good work my wife and i just got back from fort benning as our middle son just got his wings , it was quite emotional as i made my first jump there 43 years ago now he is off to ranger school i don't think the old doc even cares

....susie

Kathi, your description kills. Hee hee hee!!!

Kisses! KM

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    So, I would definitely say it was describable.

Kathi
    rofl
    Rofl doesn't even begin to describe what happened to me!

Kathi, when you finally do decide to retire you have a second career as a writer.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Rofl doesn't even begin to describe what happened to me!

Kathi, when you finally do decide to retire you have a second career as a writer.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Thanks! I was thinking children's books, perhaps. How about some titles;

Clarence the Clumsy Crossdresser

My Daddy Has a Funny Closet

Shopping With Daddy

Feel free to suggest your own!

Kathi

Kathi

I am retired military and I can sure relate to what a high stress event THAT must have been. I hope you can look back and smile a bit now. I assume no hammer fell...but wow..what a story.

maybee for next time/person:

"yea, my wife got crazy last night doc..but losing the hair was a small price to pay..the benefits out weighed the costs (wink)"

Cassie

p.s. OK, I cannot let this quote go dear:
    "If it goes boom, I get to play with it"
    Is it just my mind in the gutter? Mine goes boom sometimes!
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

Retired Army medical here.

I'm sure nothing will come of it. Privacy, better things to do, they've seen it all.

I'm continually surprised to see how many vets we have here.

Looking good Kathi.
    Hooah!
    Mary

Thanks! I was thinking children's books, perhaps. How about some titles;

Clarence the Clumsy Crossdresser

My Daddy Has a Funny Closet

Shopping With Daddy

Feel free to suggest your own!

Kathi
    Hi Kathi-

Good luck in your deployment and hope all goes well in the sandbox. I'm glad we have people like you protecting our country regardless of how they like to dress.

Thank you for also bringing up Cpl. Kinger, I do think he finally made Sergaent however. Of all the postings here and all the current and ex military that inhabit this space I don't think anyone has ever mentioned the country's most famous military crossdresser. Odd isn't it that it didn't get him thrown out of the Army either. Boy they sure were more tolerant back then.

I think good title for your book would be "Daddy's Not a Dude" or "Daddy's Got Two Closets".

Once again, Good luck.

Jen