Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crossdressing motorcyclists

Banned Read only
    I feel a little outclassed by all this big iron, but here's my newest little sweetie.

It's a Yamaha Virago 250. (Virago, def>. A woman regarded as noisy, scolding, or domineering. A large, strong, courageous woman.)

I live in a place where the top speed limit is 40 mph and gasoline is $5/gal.

Do I really need 900cc?

When I went looking for the bike at the dealer, he too said, "That's a chick bike, man!"

If I lived in a place with roads longer than 25 miles, I'd prolly have a BMW.

Lovely classic style, ain't it?

I like the Virago line, nice light maneuverable cruisers...

I love the idea of a CD ride! I've had the 96 VFR 750 for about three weeks now, went for a ride this morning, and underneath my mesh and leather - many thanks for the tips, all, ya inspired me - bra and a pair of my favorite panties. A very sweet and sexy ride out in the country indeed! What a wonderful new experience, thanks everybody!

Kisses - KM

PS I had a '96 535 Virago - loved that bike! I'm 5'7" and it was really a cool scoot for the vertically challenged (though not in my 4" heel thigh high boots, as I type this)

To all of the guys,girls,ladies riding there bikes this weekend have a safe one.i am riding at 21.00 tonite in a charity run,i know i am in Africa but at this time of the year its cold,last nite was -1 degrees C.Oh and good luck to the USA tomorrow in the finals of the soccer confederations cup final against Brazil.

motor cycles

i ride a 2002 road king that i had converter to a trke. all ways wearing panties.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Gizelle View Post
    LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES....
    No, situational awareness and following the rules of the road saves lives. Loud pipes just hurt my old ears!

Several NH girls have talked about doing a ride sometime. I'd love to dress the biker girl look, but my wife draws the line at actually owning a bike.
    Sally

I don't ride but I always thought it would be fun to be a biker chick looking hot in my tight leathers perched on the back of some big hunky guys bike!!! Fun!!!! However helmets and wigs don't work so good and I think bikers are not too hip with us CDs.

But if I could be a real chick that would be something I'd try out.

crossdressing motorcyclist

I ride a R1100RT and always underdress with just panties, bra, and pantyhose under male clothes and full gear
    Jackie

1984 1200 goldwing and a 1995 1500se goldwing and have been on them dressed as linda with the help of a full face helmet lol

I ride a Yamaha Venture but not while dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by lesley jay View Post
    Hi Audra can we make the meeting point for our get together and ride close to Johannesburg please,the SA rand is to weak for me to travel to the US.
    How about randburg to cape point...

How fortunate for you. Mine draws the line at me dressing like a girl. Bike = No prob.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I'd love to dress the biker girl look, but my wife draws the line at actually owning a bike.

I have 2 Suzuki RM 250 motocrossers that are dialed in pretty tight.

I have 3 harleys, an80 FXE ,89 FXRsuperglide and an03 aniversery roadking. The roadking and fxr are on the road year round. The fxe I'm working on. I also always have on panties and pantihose.

Slinky is always best WitchTammy's Avatar
    I guess so. Just recently looked at a bike next to me going 70 and the guy (short hair and full beard) had lacy panties showing out the top of his jeans.

He should have went with a pink or flowery thong, eh?

Awesome bikes, really cool.

I rode a big wheel. Once. As a kid. For like 2 minutes. Well, I didn't so much drive it as watch another kid drive it. In a commercial.

Does that count ??

Son was camping this weekend so the Wife made a point to "Dress at will"! So I did! Sunday morning in a short black skirt, Thigh-Hi's, Blue glitter top. That was until 7:30a (I'm up about 4a) and I had to change into Harley Mode. Off on 200+ miles of So. Cal. mountains on the FLHTCUSE. If you have to ask???????
    Saturday was a cool jumper, black with white polka dots, Friday was long black skirt, lacy white top, etc. What a life!