Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Probably my Mum's swimming costume. It had padded bra cups! I do remember a bag of clothing items someone gave Mum that didnt fit her, but it did me. Then it was stockings. And when I was old enough to be left at home when the family went on holiday, I was in Mum's wardrobe for a week - a real voyage of discovery.

Dawn x

Panties, bras, and swimsuits. The rest came latter.

For me, it was a pair of pantyhose. I was probably always drawn to hosiery more than most boys, but the reason that I first tried on a pair of pantyhose was because it was Homecoming week at Jr. High School, and I had entered an "ugly" contest just for fun. I had this idea that I could simulate flaps of skin by cutting flaps in the hosiery. My mother assured me that it didn't work that way, but I insisted. I was 12, after all, and I knew better. I put on the pantyhose [SIZE=1](way exhilirating!)[/SIZE] and tried my little plan, and promptly found out that my mom really did know more about it than I did.

I came in second in the "ugly" contest.

[SIZE=1](But man! That hosiery felt good to wear!)[/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Have posted here before about first time I dressed,It was in the 70s and I wore Yellow maxi dress and pink button thru cardigan,(tasteful colouring or wot)
    Now it seems The Maxi Dress has made a comeback this year,and I love wearing pink cardi's still,so Its true Fashion does come back round again,at least I co-ordinate better these days
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    Have posted here before about first time I dressed,It was in the 70s and I wore Yellow maxi dress and pink button thru cardigan,(tasteful colouring or wot)
    Now it seems The Maxi Dress has made a comeback this year,and I love wearing pink cardi's still,so Its true Fashion does come back round again,at least I co-ordinate better these days
    I love Maxi Dresses! I had this really cute one before I did my last purge.... Ahhhh, bad mistake

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

My twin sisters training bra when we were 11.....aha me thinks i begin to have understanding *giggling*
    Lipstick is the balm for my soul!

First Article

SHOES! It did not matter if they had heels or were just girls sneakers. I never tried on anything else until I was 12 or 13, but then there was no stopping me!

have to say mom and sisters pantyhose and bra, around 8 years old after that any thing i could get my hands on

hmmm let me think...

me and my cousin decided to play dressup one weekend. she dressed me up in her halloween costume from early in the year. it was like a red dress with flames on it. and a red wig. she also painted my finger and toe nails red. i liked it so much i woke up the next morning and put on a pair of her panties, pants, and a shirt. i put lipstick on too. i just walked around the house acting like a total girl

i think it was my mums high heels....either that or pantyhose

my step sister's tights and her one piece swimsuit when we were in our pre teens. It is what got me started in the first place.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My mothers high heels and stocking. Then panties and everything piece of womens clothes I could get my hands on after that.

My first was my girlfriend's jeans when I was in high school. She bet me I could not fit in her jeans. My first truly girl item was my wife's panties so I could tell what size I was so I could by my own.

First thing i wore was womens panties followed almost immediately by an old raggedy dress I found in my mothers closet

my mothers slip. I was 6 or 7.

A drawerful of tights - who could resist?

I was 14 and staying with family friends for the summer. The eldest daughter, 18 at the time, was away so I stayed in her bedroom. After a couple of days, being curious, I checked her wardrobe and drawers, and selected a pair of black tights to wear in bed. But it wasn't until about a week later while rummaging in another drawer that I found her black nylon longsleeve leotard. That evening I dressed for the first time in leotard and tights...and I was transformed; I've never looked back since that moment - it was as if my desires, feelings, instincts and purpose had all been validated at the same time.

Forward 33 years...

I've owned dozens of leotards, catsuits, unitards and tights, had nearly a dozen girlfriends (and quite a few like-minded men) with whom I've shared leotard and tights sessions, and I'm married to a wonderful, very understanding woman who accepts my leotard fetish. Around twice a week, she joins me for leotard wrestling sessions wearing her 'specially-adapted' tights.

I also love snorkelling in bodysuits and tights - Western Australia is the perfect place for this. From a distance my black kit looks like a close fitting wetsuit, and wow! does it feel wonderful to float just below the surface encased from head to toe in black lycra...

I love my wife and I love my life!!

A long time ago!!

I was kind of lucky, my sister, who was 6 years older than me, had some nice clothes for being around the 1960 mark.. I would say the first thing I tried on of hers was of course her girdle and stockings. She had a nice sack dress which came only a short time later. Can't beleive she never caught on. her shoes also were the size I wore. it was great.

Pink Pink & more Pink <3
    My mother's black tights and bra.

i was 12 and tried on my moms bra and panties and stockings. the still feel amazing

bra, panties,slip & dress I Loved it!!

Sisters panties (white, cotton)

For me it was my mother's open-bottomed girdle - at around 12 I think.

Sheer pantyhose.....love them as much today as I did way back then too!!

I bought a Nun costume for Halloween one year. Also, I bought some fishnet stockings at the same store to wear under the big robe thing they wear. All my friends were getting me to lift it up to show my stockings lol.

I am pretty sure it was my mom's pantyhose around 9 or 10 because I don't think wearing my mom's panties on my head at age 2 counted, LOL.