Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Annie
    For me it was my Mom's lingerie open bottom girdle hose bra and heels......it was great!!!

I was babysitting for neighbor, who was beautiful, and she had all of her clothes folded in the bathroom/laundry room. Her panties and bras were on top. I was about 12 and when the kids went to bed I tried them all on. Never felt so sexy in my life and found a whole new side of me....

It was in 1957 when I was 13. My grandmother had died and this meant I was alone in the house some afternoons. I had no sisters of brothers and had not, until then, taken much notice of girls or their clothes. As puberty came on I began to be intrigued by the girls I saw around me and especially their legs and stockings. i wondered what it could be like to wear a skirt and stockings. I found a blue and white summer skirt in my mother's wardrobe and some stockings in her drawer. Loved the feeling and repeated the exercise several times but with nothing to hold up the nylons properly. I knew little about suspender belts, girdles or any other female underwear really, but found an old, pink Gossard girdle buried under mum's newer underwear and tried that. It was high-waisted with a zip and rather too big for me but I wore a belt around the waist to keep it up and loved the sensation of properly suspendered stockings. I would walk around the house or it in the kitchen (where I couldn't be seen) to do my homework....all the time excited that (as I thought) this must be how the girls I saw felt in their skirts and stockings, doing their homework!

Banned Read only
    For me it was one day when I was 7 and home alone with my 13 year old cousin and sister, I walked it there room and they were in their bras and panties and trying on clothes. My sister took off her things and put them on me, I think they were fruit of the loom cotton panties and a cotton bra. We spent most of that afternoon playing dress up together it was great.

ok.....mine was a little different to most here!!
    I used to live at the back of a seaside resort amusement complex where one of the booths was the "Knock the lady out of bed" stall. Basically, a scantily clad girl would lie in bed in a cage with a target above the cage. Paying men would throw wooden balls at the target and a bullseye would tip the girl out of bed onto the floor for all to see!!!
    During the closed season I would walk around the park and one day got access to the rear entrance of the said booth. I found the dressing room with various undies scattered about and I still dont know what made me undress and try on the knickers and lacy top to this day. They were loose on me but I climbed into the cage and spent ages pretending to be one of the girls in the bed!!!
    I could not have been more than 7 or 8 at the time and this is the first time I have have revealed this particular memory.....it is a precious one for me, my mums clothes were never safe afterwards!!

Karen xxx

Just Being Me!
    It was my sisters panties, bra and stockings.........awww I remember it well and still love stockings now

My Mums Tights and petticoat for me.....followed very quickly by one of her skirts, blouse, her makeup, necklace and shoes.....I was a woman before I was 10

Mom's panties at age 6 and it was the start of a beautiful adventure
    jennigrace

reading these posts, I wanna wear so much more, my first was a girlfriends undies, them moves on to vests and skinny T's

Panties and swimsuits. Bras not too long there after.

It was a Bra that belonged to my aunt.
    "At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality" by my love Che <3

High heels!

for me it was a pair of my moms white heels

for me it was my sister's dress. It was light blue with a tight bodice,and along flowing skirt.

Panties for sure. Then it was on with bra and then dresses that my mom had. She slways said that I was supposed to be her girl. Well, I was given the wrong tackle. And so I just dress when I can! And the wife is gone, so it's panties and cami to sleep in.... Oh well. I guess that tmi....
    No, those are my Panties]

Only foggy memories of pre-teen years so was either Mom or sister, then wife, then Tara's wardrobe.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    If only I could remember that far back, I used to have a night dress that I would put on after mum had tucked me in, but I don't recall if that was the first thing, it's been a while.

my ex girls leather skirt , when i was in better shape. We bought some lingerie for me after that.

When I was 10 I lived with my mom after my parents seperated. One day I was looking in her closet and saw something shiny hanging up. I pulled it out and it was a shiny lavender spaghetti strap unitard with stirrups by Gilda Marx. I took it off the hanger and pulled it up my body. I've been hooked on spandex ever since.

Mom's hose and hi heels.

for me it was my mums tights at first then her dress and heels etc, god i was young though. then i snagged a mates sisters bra....still don't know what happened to that.. lol

a pair of tan pantyhose and a mini skirt it was my sisters and it felt like heaven.

nisam novi
    Mislim da je bila sestrina duga suknja u pitanju.

I think it was my sister's long blue skirt, but sadly I wouldn't give my life for that statement.

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    to my knowledge, was a little blue dress of my sister's whom is 6 years older than I. She was dressing me in it tho!
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Panties and they just felt right