Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    For me, it was my mothers panythose, when i was about 6 or 7 years old, loved the way they made my legs feel & look.

Pantyhose - That must be why I love them today.

Mine were a short pleated skirt and short sleeved jumper of my sisters when I was around 7 or 8

mother's gridle and stockings, remember trying to walk for first time in nylon covered feet, fell down and busted my backside

Mom's halter top, (very popular in the late sixties) along with some white button style clip on earings.

a white skirt of my aunt, at age 10

a pair of panties. no idea of my age but possibly before i was 10 even.

I was in my "tweens" and used to sneak into mom's closet and put her pantyhose on. When I was fifteen or so I filched a pair of my sister's silky black panties and wore them to school under my Levi's 501s. Never looked back!

Oh i guess you can say my mother and my grandmothers dresses and bras and girdles the old style from the fifties. Wish I had those dressed not you know the late forties and early fifties type
    I will follow my heart

was in kindergarden and was playing house. My good female friend and I deiced to swap roles so I being the brave youngen I was became the mother (dress included) while my friend became the father (a suit and tie) even our "kids" swapped roles... anyways a long time passed then one day (I was about 16) while at a female friend's house while playing truth or dare I was dared to put on a pair of her undies (panties) and a skirt... lets just say I still enjoy that silky smooth skirt feeling around your legs and undies holding me...
    Last edited by annomusE; 04-08-2010 at 01:09 AM.
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

My mothers 50's open bottom girdle and matching bra when I was nine!! I remember exactly because she caught me!! They were miles too big for me, but, I loved it......really loved it. I have been cross dressing ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattie O View Post
    I think it was either pantyhose or corsette.The pink fog was pretty cloudy at 5 yo.Oh forgot the hairclip ,cant remember which order!
    My first time was one of mothers corsets,a pair of off-black pantyhose&a pair of mothers
    black high heels

My first time was a cream silk dress belonging to my girlfriend.

That was at age 11: going into my mother's closet.. trying on her two piece dresses... a floral print of some type... that mysterious pull that just drew me to her clothes!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

For me it was a girls night dress, and it wasent my choice, i was forced to do it, the first choice i had was my sisters panties, skirt and blouse. and some of my mums make-up

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    for me it was a pair of my aunties vintage knee high boots

When I was barely a year old, one of my aunts put on a small dress on me. But if we're talking about clothes that I willingly tried on, it'd have to be my mom's shoes. Ironically, heeled shoes are the last things that I'll be getting (currently making an outfit that requires this).

I'm amazed that you girls can remember this, I wouldn't know it even if someone offered me a million dollars!

All I know is that I started at a very young age.

String bikini from a friends older sister when I was growing up. Recently, panties
    left by an ex a couple years ago.

hi

for me it was my moms clothes she had a nice mini dress i used to wear her bra and my sister pantyslip and her dress i was 9 loved it still have dress like that one

As an adolescent, it was my sister's satin bras, and soon after came her prom and homecoming gowns. To this day I have an enormous affection for the prom girl look. The black dress I'm wearing in one of my albums is, in fact, one of my sister's old dresses that I wore as a 12 year old.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I wish I could remember exactly what it was i tried first but my memory is so bad.

For me the first ever things were my mother's stockings - they were way too big - I was only 5 or 6 years old. When I was older I often under-dressed in tan tights and the black leotard my sister wore for gym at school. For my first time out fully dressed in public, when I was around 15 years old, I wore my sister's school uniform and raincoat and a pair of my mothers high heeled boots. I remember it well because it was dark and snowing - I thought that the streets would be quiet enough for me to go for a walk outside unnoticed.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    When I was 4 years old, my Grandmother was watching me until my Mom got off of work. I INSISTED that I be allowed to wear a pair of her pantyhose. She finally relented. When my Mom picked me up, they got a good laugh at my expense. To further compound things, the oter ladies in the carpool also got a chuckle out of it. Rather ironic, since now I absolutely love showing off my bare legs and really don't wear hosiery of any sort.

Patti

A girdle when they were girdles,and stockings.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate