Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

An extremely frilly dress that my cousin put on me when I was maybe nine or ten years old, and then I walked around in front of my whole extended family at a family get-together, completely oblivious that what I was doing was frowned upon -- come to think of it, I'm still pretty oblivious to that opinion from the narrow-minded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

My cousin dressing me up as a girl when i was a kid.
    dont' remember exactly what i wore, but she did always let me wear her shoes.
    i guess that's why i'm such a shoe addict.

My wife's white cotton panties with the pink floral print, when I was 54. It was as if they were magic, and all kinds of secrets were unlocked inside my brain. Now I have my own stuff, but I hope she'll give me those panties as a present, in honor of the day I discovered the hidden side of myself.

I was 22 and had to attend an out of town meeting. A lovely woman and her husband invited me to their house for lunch. While in the bathroom I took a look into the hamper. Right on top was a luscious pair of pink panties with that enchanting feminine aroma. I had to have them and quickly put them on under my male clothes. It was a great feeling to look at that beautiful woman during lunch and to realize that I was wearing her panties. They were Vanity Fairs, still my favorite brand 50 years later.

My mother and grandmother were both stylish dressers. Around 7 years old I started playing with their
    high heels. Around 10 I progressed to my mother's slips and skirts. I got married at age 19 and when the wife
    was out started wearing her bras and panties and dresses and skirts and blouses. I finally came out to her
    years later about my "dressing" and for the first time could fully dress. Over the years she has been a great help
    with make-up, hair, cloths, and yes shoes. We both have a real shoe-fetish. My first formal "TG" Christmas dinner
    I borrowed one of my wife's gowns. Back then we wore the same size.

Loving the Femme World! Lace-Is-Great's Avatar
    Beige panties and grey thigh-high nylong stockings
    :-)
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]~ Danielle

Hi Ladies,
    Aunts white nylon panties.
    Bobbie

Step Mothers pantyhose, see thru nightie, and heels

A one piece swimsuit. Sisters.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    When I was about 4 I put on two pairs of my mothers tights and put a pair of knickers on my head and went running around the house dancing. It had my parents in stitches of laughter. I think I was doing an impression of someone on TV (television that is..ha ha..sorry.)

Then nothing until I hit puberty, then it was raiding the washing basket for my sisters knickers. Then bras filled with socks and my mothers slips. This all happened very quickly, I was a proper phantom panty thief until I started buying my own.

first thing for me was my aunts bra and panties when i was about 11 or 12. then i left it for a while till i was about 15 or 16 when i put on my first dress

For me it was my mothers shoes and cousin's panties and bras. She found that out and started dressing me herself. We were both around 14.
    Sara

A pair of pink pointe shoes(the kind ballerinas dance in.)

I was 12 or 13 years and my mothers skirt, blouse and bra were the first items. The first that i bought myself, this year, were panties.

That I remember - I was about 2 years old, I made a dress out of a dry cleaning bag and modeled it for my mother.
    That may have been what inspired her to have me play with girls instead of boys, since when I played with the boys, I usually ended up bruised and bloody.

I would, like many wear my mom's heels and such, and when I played with the girls they would have fun dressing me up in their clothes, I think I was 3 when I started that.

By the time i was 10 or 11 years old I was as big as my mother. Naturally this provided her entire warerobe for my experimenting. She worked during that period and I had plenty of opportunity after school to dress up and have some fun. It was great, her dresses, skirts, blouses and sweaters fit me perfectly. But the most exciting thing for me was that all of her high heels also fit me like they were made for me. I also was able to wear her bras and panties.

Pantyhose then a one-piece swimsuit.
    Samantha

for me it was my moms pantyhose when i was about 10 years old and it was heaven i think thats what started it all but was it fun to wear those pantyhose back then wow memorys

a black thong and a black night gown when i was 7

Panties. Over my head. From my older sisters dirty clothes hamper. Breathed deep my 1st ever scent of a woman...it was La tua contante! Only when the humidity of my breath which first freed then finally dissipated both aroma and taste was I then able to take them off my silly head and wear them like any good girl should. Which I did with a head full of lingering dreams and a new found yearning that has intensified thru the years becoming the very meaning of existance itself.

Like everyone else that has replied it was my mother's panties...I would sneak into the room and only wear panties for a long time. I was older when it evolved by trying on a bra. As soon as I put a bra on I knew something was different... I still don't know what that difference means yet, though

My mom's bra and panties were the first things a wore, but soon after I discovered her beautiful peignoir set. It was pink satin and probably her honeymoon troussaeu. I have never found anything as lovely to the feel as this. I was 11 at the time.

My first time was my mom's bra, panties and slip, but soon after i tried on my younger sister's white lace first communion dress. It was a tight fit and didn't zip up all the way, but it sure felt totally feminine.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    pnatyhose.. i can remember the first time

From what i remember when i was around 5 y/o and it was my cousins girly pleated skirt, dark pantyhose, and girl blouse. It was lying in a bag forgotten cause everyone was cleaning around the house and i got the strong urge to dress in it and just grabbed the bag really quick and went to the bathroom to change into her clothes. It felt so nice, especially twirling side to side seeing the pleated skirt swish around me. =)

Elana