Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

I was 10 and the fem item was my mom's beige OBG with the nylons attached. It had satin panels and a zipper along the right side. It was scented and she had just taken it off. I was hooked for life!

New Member Veronica Electronica's Avatar
    My sisters black silk bra. I had tried it on a day after having my first fantasy of being a woman. I was 15, on summer vacation and had the house to myself. My heart raced as I spent the day trying to talk myself into trying it on. It was one of the most exciting moments of my life.

God, I miss that thrill....

my first time

I was four years old tried on my moms white Playtex long leg pant girdle and her white ankle socks. She walked in on me, told me to take them off. Never heard a word after that. Then that Halloween she dressed as a man and my father dressed as a woman. She took a lot of time on my father. Make up, girdle, nylons, bra, dress, and heels. They went to a party. Had a great time so I'm told. This was back in the 60's. But I did get to see pictures of the party. My mom was right people didn't know who my father was nor did I. That made me to think more about womans clothing. thats all for now alot more later.

First Time

Oh, easy to remember, my sister's panties at age 6. We had a "dress up" session and exchanged clothing. I didn't want to give them back!

We had lots of "dress ups" until we both got older and I couldn't wear her size anymore, then started wearing my mother's clothes.

Talking

silky panties and camisole I believe I was about 6 years old

It was soooooooo long ago. Probably a fig leaf just like Eve's. Elbow gloves would be my guess.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member

First things first

I really never had an opportunity to try things on as a child. However,i I did develope a grand desire fo girls legs and shoes at the age of eight when i sat behind aneat set of legs for three years or so.They slipped my mind for over 20 years until my wife dispose of her trucso witn all the associated finer. I was on the road at the time and just begun to snuggle up to these nice things.When she bought some VS bras and did not like them, I just had to have them. And my ward drove has grown ever since.

My mums suede hippie boots some time in the 70s. Since then (before I started buying my own!) just about any I could get my feet into, whenever I had so much as a half chance!

One of mom's red satin slips. I'll never forget it!
    Why wear pants??

a dressy crepe notched collar blouse of my mothers when I was 11

mpm's Playtex Golden zipper rubber open bottom girdle and a pair of stockings. I have been wearing a girdle and stockings ever since --- plus my bra, slip, dress, heels, etc.....

Smile first time i fell in love with pantyhose

it was in 5 grade. my teacher use to wear these pantyhose with a black shirt. i just wanted to touch them. i could`nt. until this year when i saw my stepdaughter red pantyhose. so i put them on with her black heels and bra. i found out how much i loved them.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I originaly posted in a thread similar to this...but this one seems to get much more attention due to it's more accurate title...

Quote Originally Posted by dennisGTS View Post
    The first item I wore was my older sisters satin panties; I was about 6 years old she was 2 years older than me.
    ...and yes, I quoted myself...don't judge...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I was 5 years old and my parents were visiting friends who had daughter my same age, she wanted to play dressup and I was dressed up in her prettiest party dress.

Full cut nylon panties. Oh God.

It was my sisters new red silk dress--oh what a feeling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I started pretty early, too, I doubt I was any older than 5. We lived in a very small apartment, my parents, my half brother, my stepsister, and I. My brother, being the oldest, was left in charge while the parents went down to the store to get groceries and he quickly went out to the living room to play video games. My sister Jenny and I stayed in the bedroom where we were comparing clothes with each other because a new school year was about to start and we had just gotten our new wardrobe. She insisted that her clothes were totally too big but refused to wear her old clothes, and I was definitely complaining that mine were just too small (in actuality our clothes fit just fine, we were just being kids). I'm not sure who suggested it first but not long after she was trying on my clothes and I was wearing my first panties, skirts, tops, and dresses (all very brightly colored and definitely adorable).

I was about 12 and it was my moms bra and girdle, and lipstick. I was so excited when I looked in the mirror, To this day I love lipstick.

The first that I remember trying on was my sister's pantyhose. But before that my sisters dressed me in a ballerina outfit (family picture) but I don't remember that.

I was five or so and when playing hard with the neighbor kids and laugh so hard I would sometimes wet my pants. When that happened, I was made to wear girls panties, several times. I sometimes wonder if that was the real beginning to my loving lingerie and dressing up girly?

[SIZE="4"]I remember when I was young about 9 or 10 trying on my Mother's bra while in the bathroom and then she came in and said that is for you, I don' want to think you are queer. I didn't do anythin else until many years later.[/SIZE]

The first item of clothing I remember wearing is one of my sisters dresses (mind you she was 17 and I being 5) that she wore when she was around that age and found that it fit perfectly. I loved the feeling of the dress twirling around my legs and the feeling I got from the chest area. I have been hooked since, but rarely got a chance to dress seeing that my family found out and everything I ever owned seemed to walk out the door when I brought it home from the store.

Hannah~~

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    The first item was actually my sister's panties. That paled though to when I actually tried on my first training bra and panties -- ones that were mine not someone else's, a few months later!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

first article of clothing

I was nine and it was either three articles of clothing I can't remember which came first: my sisters ruffled panties with a squeeky duck on the front, my mother's blue full skirted halter sundress with little polka dots or a white leotard.

Mom's panties and bra, both black. I quickly worked my way through all of the dresser drawers and closet the same afternoon! I was around 8-9 yrs old

Inge
    Last edited by IngeInCO; 10-10-2009 at 05:09 PM.