Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Hello Ladies,

A long time since I posted. I've missed you all.

My first exposure to great lingerie were from my father's November 1983 edition of Playboy which he stored on the top of the bookcase in the dining room in our house. The centerfold was Veronica Gamba. She was a raven haired knockout and she wore a black gartered teddy with black lace stockings. I still remember one of the quotes in her pictorial.

"I love being a woman. I like the idea of being pampered and having that feminine quality. But sometimes I wonder what it might be like being a man."

That thought struck me and has resonated with me for a long time. I started to identify with that quote and began to imagine what it might be like being a woman and to wear that lovely outfit she wore.

For several months I admired Veronica's lovely image. I started to imagine what it would be like to wear those clothes. I eventually plucked up enough courage to open up my mother's lingerie drawer. I found a garterbelt and a bra. There were no stockings, so I grabbed a pair of her pantyhose and cut off the tops. I slid the nylon up my leg and attached the garters. I imagined I was the very epitome of femininity that I saw in lovely Veronica's picture.

I've been hooked ever since.
    Corsetted Nikki

I'd rather be corsetted and wearing stockings!

My sisters white angora cardigan...was heaven

leotard first then......

Quote Originally Posted by tanya1976 View Post
    My sister's leotard, closely followed by tights...Although I soon graduated to raiding my mother's lingerie draw...
    The leotard came first, slipped into it then pantyhose came a close second

Banned Read only
    around age six, my sister's plaid jumper dress, white blopuse, and white cotten panties.... a day I'll never forget, or regret

first think I wore

was panties, pantyhose, qnd a white dress that belonged to my freinds sister
    Hugs

Somewhere around age four or five my
    mom gave me a
    pair of
    my sisters underwear to put on. Looking back I guess she was behind on laundry. I've been wearing ever since. Thanks mom

When my parents left for a bit, I must of been 9 or 10, I tried on my sister's dress that wasa lying around. Did it ever since, loved the feel.

Mom's panties and bra and I was in my early teens...Once she noticed that they were put back different than when she left them...She asked if anyone had been in her Clothes and I was so scared I would get caught...Never did but not sure she didnt suspect something...
    DanaLynn

For me, there were two distinct incidents. Well, actually three.

In the first grade, I waited until everyone was asleep and I sneaked into the bathroom with two nerf balls. I tied my tshirt into a makeshift bra (oh you know you've done it), stuffed it with the nerf balls and glopped on the chap stick (on my eyes and lips) because I wanted to feel what makeup felt like.

The second was a pair of my babysitters snow boots that I wore to school in the first grade. I didn't know that was a problem until I got home and my mom found out.

The first one I distinctly remember trying was a pair of my mothers pantyhose hanging in the shower, talking to me and begging me to put them on.

Of course, I didn't think to roll them up first, it took me forever and I probably put 5 runs in them before I got them on.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    One of my mom's dresses - remember the zipper in the back being impossible!...

Of course, that was nothing compared to when I used her red lipstick and she came home early......

If my memory serves me correctly, I was around 11 or 12 and it was a pair of my mothers nylons that were in the bathroom cloths hamper. It all started from there with one new addition of clothing each time.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

My mom's high heels when I was 3.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Banned Read only

this brings back exciting memories

I was 5 and went in the bath room and moms girdle hose and panties were on the hamper.I remember the strange feeling that came over me i put them on and then under a towel was her heels i completed my outfit with them and walked back and forth it was a feeling i will never forget.But got caught the second time i did it.Then I knew that i needed to hide it better so even at 5 yrs old i became a pro I never got caught again.

I was around 13 when I first tried on one of my mom's bras. I tried stuffing it with rolled up socks, but it never looked right. Then I found a strapless bra with molded foam cups and put it inside the regular bra -that looked just right!

BG

for me it was my older sister bra and panties and got caught. I was around 11-12 then

Angry

For me it was my mothers pantyhose and my dad came home early and caught me and wore my tail out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was a hot pink one-piece bathing suit. And it fit my boyish body perfectly once I added the rolled up socks.

first item

My mother's dress. I wa in my bedroom when I was about fifteen. In the closet waere some of my mother's dresses. I selected one with a floral patern. I loved it. How's that for a memory. Over fifty years ago.

my sisters blue slacks with side zipper

White cotton panties and sun dress. I was 5 or 6 years old and they were my older sisters. That was almost 50 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Very Interesting to read all the first items. For me I remember being a little facsinated with women in movies and television when I was very young (5-10?). I was intregued when I saw how pretty they looked and how much men seemed to like them. I also remember being intregued by their clothing and how they looked in it. I remember movies or tv shows and seeing a nicely dressed woman fall into a pool or lake in all her clothes and I was fascinated by how they looked in the wet clothes, especially if they had skintight jeasn on. Later on (after puberty) I found this sort of thing arousing. I remember being very turned on by girls in pantyhose and miniskirts. At 13 years of age I tried on my mothers pantyhose and loved the feel of them. I've since tried skirts and tights, leggings and tights, skintight tops and have gone for swims in all of them and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think sometimes that I might rather have been female.

cotton panties and padded training bra

Kelly Springfield Kelly Springfield's Avatar
    About two years ago, I tried on my wife's bra, panties, and a pair of push up forms that she has. I loved the feeling of them but they bra/panties weren't a good fit. So, I went shopping and got a matching set. Talk about nervous! This started me down the road of dressing and trying to be feminine.
    Kelly Springfield
    San Diego

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Pantyhose. Then heels. Whachout.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

for me it was my sister's white tights