Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by jenna_woods View Post
    for me it was my sisters panties
    Absoutely, a pair of beautiful satin skivvies!

my first time was interesting rather unusual. i was home alone and i was kinda board. i walked by my parents room and i noticed my mom's thong lying on the bad along with some other clothes, i thought it looked really sexy and when i wore it felt like i was washed with some indescribable wave of feminine energy and thats when it all started it was something incredible.

It was my sister's swimsuit and I was four. I don't remember exactly how I found it, she had outgrown it, but I do remember getting excited about it, sneaking it into the bathroom and putting it on. It was a moment of euphoria and I've never forgotten the feeling. For about the next two years or so I recall thinking, or fantasizing, that I would - or could - change into a girl.

My Mom's black dress. I was really young and hiding in a closet, no pun intended, I was actually in the closet. I could stand on a pile of stuff on the floor and blend in amongst the hanging clothes. Excellent stealth position.
    That day when I stood up, I was inside my Mom's dress. When I realized my situation I put my arms throuh the sleeves. I walked around a few minutes before I took the hanger out of the dress. Dayum, what a cool feeling.
    That's how my adventure began a long time ago.

For me it was a pair of my sister's panties. (How predictable)

I was about 8 or 9, and all of my underwear had gotten dirty (washer was broken at the time, long story) and my mom told me to get a pair of my sister's.

Long story short, I was hooked.

I used to get made to dress as a girl when i was little my sister dressed me up in her swimming costumes. But the first thing i tried on willingly was probably my other sisters pink thong i loved it and always went back for more.

My first female garment

The first female garment that I wore was a pair of pantyhose. I went into the bathroom and there hung a pair of light blue pantyhose that belonged to my sister. I touched them and knew that I wanted to wear them. I stripped down and pulled them on. They felt wonderful and that sparked what would become a lifetime of crossdressing. Trying on those pantyhose lead to my wearing my sisters bras, slips, dresses, skirts, tops, shoes and nighties. I still wear pantyhose of every color and style to this day. I love pantyhose and stockings.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    It was my sister's swimsuit and I was four. I don't remember exactly how I found it, she had outgrown it, but I do remember getting excited about it, sneaking it into the bathroom and putting it on. It was a moment of euphoria and I've never forgotten the feeling. For about the next two years or so I recall thinking, or fantasizing, that I would - or could - change into a girl.

Swimsuits! Yes! Especially one-piece suits... I remember wearing my mom's...still love the sensation. Just wish there were opportunities to actually swim in a pool wearing one.

Corona where paradise is only a beer away.
    First pieces of clothing would be my cousin's panties. It was because I had no clothes to stay over for the night. She was older than me, and so I fit her clothes. So I slept one night in her panties and pjs.

After that, I don't remember if it was the same day or the day after, curiosity got the best of me, I sneaked into her room and got a few other regular pieces of clothes, bra, jeans, etc.. to try on.

Then much later on, it was my sister's cheerleading uniform. Loved that!

First thing I tried on was moms panties then her slip. Not long after that I discovered pantyhose, the rest is history

Some old panties. breifs I think

My first Bra ^_^

My mom's Bra. I snuck it back in my room and kept it in my drawar. I loved it so much, I wore it under my clothes for about a week before i got caught. Had to be sneakier after that. Bras are to this day my favorite article of clothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chloe Chan

I put on my mum's cardigans when she wasn't home

For me that would be a bra

Had to be my mother's pantyhose when I was 12 or so!!!

my mother`s panties when I was about six and I got caugth, got hell for it, but it was the beginning for me.

it was my sisters black full slip and panties, she made me wear them dammit!

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    My GF's little black dress and fishnets just about a year ago, at her suggestion. It felt very, very right.

Well I was really young when I first started I think around 4 or 5. If I remember right it was a pair of my sister panties, moms bra, and a 2 piece dress of my mothers. As I got older I found I liked sleeping in her slips very much.

Those beautiful SHOES!

I was a 4-year old in 1944. WWII was raging, and lots of civilian things were in short supply. That included shoes for pre-schoolers. So it was that when in desperation or frustration, Mom found a pair of girl’s styled sandals that fit me, she bought them. I don’t remember any particular feeling about them, though I do remember being teased by playmates about those sandals. But maybe it really was the start of something . . . ? ?

Two years later, I do remember well when a girl down the street got a pair of pretty black Mary Janes. When I told her I liked the looks of those shoes, she let me wear them the rest of the afternoon, and I was hooked! I recall to this day how sad I felt when I had to give Sonja back her shoes.

After all these years, making sure my shoes and hose look good remains a prime concern whenever I dress. And only second to looking at a woman’s face, my attention is invariably drawn to her shoes and hose.

Daisy

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Its funny,even though can never remember why i started dressing up,i can remember the first items of clothing i ever tried on.It was at my grans house I wore tan bra,hose,a yellow maxi dress and pink button thru cardigan,
    I can assure you all,im not colour blind
    So many things i would have done differently from that first time,but am in a happy place now

My girl cousin's clothes and underwear when I was about 7.

When I was about 7 y.o. my cousin and her best friend, who were 11 y.o. would dress me up in her clothes and we'd play games in which I was usually a slave or some other role which would allow them to bully me. Of course, before they would dress me they'd undress me from my boy clothes and observe, but not touch, my little penis and scrotum. I've wondered if that had any long term influence, or if I am the way I am because it's purely genetic?

I have very clear memories of being sexually excited, and liking the attention.

stockings and a suspender belt. It was all over for me after that. *giggles*

My sisters' petticoat was first.. Fell right into a short skating skirt with matching silky panties..! I knew I was 'different'.. LOVE IT!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Size 5 panties. White VF Breifs and a nice nylon nighty. then onto bras, panty hose, slips. ETC