Thread: Funny thing

Funny thing

I went out shopping today. I get ready real fast and headed out. Not thinking much of it. I was in man mode. I got to the store and though to myself wow nothing fits in these pants pockets well. Then it hit me. I am in my woman jeans. So I said to myself this is a new approach to go out as a Lady. Just slowly add one piece at a time. I have never been out dressed as a female. But, It felt so good knowing I was in panties and female jeans. This might seem silly to you but I loved it. I might go out dressed sooner than I thought.
    Hugs,
    Evelyn

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    A very good way to start! I go out all the time dressed totally as a female, but looking exactly like what I am! A man in a skirt and tight top with boobs! The boobs BTW are all me. no forms. Just what you see in my avatar! Going out in public is a matter of attitude! Unless you really try to push the envelope, nobody cares! Just be yourself and go for it!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

i have had enough courage to go out wearing a thong under my clothes.. i love it and after an hour forget i'm even wearing it..

i've been wearing a pair of boy short panties all davy and i just remembered i had them on.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    A very good way to start! I go out all the time dressed totally as a female, but looking exactly like what I am! A man in a skirt and tight top with boobs! The boobs BTW are all me. no forms. Just what you see in my avatar! Going out in public is a matter of attitude! Unless you really try to push the envelope, nobody cares! Just be yourself and go for it!

How did you get such lovely boobs?

Laura

Good for you Evelyn first baby steps hun. You did good.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    It's happened to me more than a few times - I started to instinctually do a fem thing despite being in drab. Nice feeling.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi Evelyn-

Good for you, girl, the one piece at a time is a great idea. Usually I'm in what I call stealth mode, even if I can't go full tilt with wig, makeup, etc. I always underdress, though not necessarily a bra, and always wear girl jeans, girl shoes, sox, etc. No one ever notices, or if they do I haven't heard anyone holler, "Oh mahgawd, that feller's got on lady jeans!" or anything like that. Unless you're wearing jeans with butterflies sequined on the butt, except for the fact they ride lower on the waist, most girl jeans look about the same as boy jeans.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I am always out in my girl jeans. I have a few pairs of guy jeans but they are for yard work or hitting the gun range. Other than that I only wear real low cut hiphuggers. They only look right if I have my padded panties on. I usualy have to fold the waist band down as they are kinda cut like granny panties.

I also wear only fem sneakers other than to work.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!