Thread: So...I did it. Though However Small...

So...I did it. Though However Small...

So, anyways. Wanted to update all the girls. So, I went out last night. Across the parking lot, nothing too crazy. Yet! ;-) I got in sexy little silk dress, put on some heels, and walked to go get the mail this morning which is a big deal cause its like in the middle of the apartment complex. I kept a look out to see if anyone was watching me. It felt so liberating! It was fun. Anyways, thats all. Just thought Id share. Bye!

Aspiring Member
    A journey of a 1000 miles begins with the first step!

omg i am so proud of you!! i haven't done that yet but am thinking about just wearing a thong to work tomorrow as underwear.. meaning not even wearing boxers over them.. that would be a first for me.. hope i have the courage tomorrow morning

OMG so proud of u girl. i am still nervous about going out dresed en femme bu ti hope one day i can do it
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Gold Member
    That's one BIG step. Way to go girl!!

Getting out there

Baby steps. That's the way to go. It feels pretty good to try going outside in girly clothes doesn't it. Good for you.
    Cheers!
    Chris

Congrats, each time that you go out it becomes easier and easier. Hugs, Marijka

That's nice! I'd love to have even a short walk dressed up!

There is nothing like that first step out the door. And you survived!!!! How 'bout that:-)...All I get in the mail is bills and junk, so at least you did something to make it worth while to go and collect it.

Bobbi
    I AM Shirley, and don't call me Serious.

I walked outside

I took the trash to the trash shoot this morning in a pair of skorts, heels and tank top. This was the first time I went beyond my front door in my new apartment.

Susan