Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think you may have to many clothes!

Genders Vagabond

Do you think you may have to many clothes!

Do you think you may have way to many (i mean your feminine attire)clothes, when you go looking for a certain item and has your going through your wardrobe, youre picking up things and thinking to your self “I don’t remember buying that!”.
    I was looking for an old favorite skirt tonight, and it happened to me!

Just curious?

Angel
    Last edited by angelis13; 06-20-2009 at 03:49 AM.

Angel I think the same thing sometimes, I ask myself Is my feminine attire collection too big? Comparing to a whole closet filled with woman's clothing, I don't think it is....Although when you are wearing these items of clothing only certain times in month or a year and not everyday, I think having a small to moderate sized collection is fine.

Too many clothes????

Nah, there's no such thing as Too many clothes!!

Not enough clothes on the other hand......Definately

I WISH I had too many female clothes!

I do not.

I'm sure when I reach the point when I find things I had long since forgotten or don't even remember, I'll be very happy with my wardrobe!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Truethfully yes, i have more clothes than any ten women that I know of. I'm a shopaholic and love buying clothes.
    Respectfully a gurl can never have too many clothes., so that's my excuse lol

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Yes, I do have too many. It's gotten to the point where I can't find certain items I've bought, and to where I have to get rid of some of my outfits before I can get any new ones because I have no more space.

Thsi depends on who you ask, If you ask me, I say there is never too much clothes. But my wife says that I definitly have WAY to many clothes.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

my SO said my panty drawer was getting too full. My solution....throw out all of my male underwear to make more room. Now my closet is slowly filling up with skirts, dresses, blouses and nighties. I guess I fall into the "can never have enough" catagory, clothes or closet space!

You can never have to many clothes.When a new catalog comes
    to my house I always find something I like.

Silver Member
    No I don't think I have too many clothes, I need to find a nice style of dress that suits me and that I feel comfortable in, but right at the moment shoes are my thing, I have for the first time found heels and I love them

I have way too many clothes that don't fit me anymore. Since I started buying female clothes regularly, I've gained about 30 pounds... went from about a size 6-8 to a 10-14. Getting rid of older clothes that don't fit is very hard to do because of the emotional attachment, but sometimes it has to be done

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Too Many Clothes?

No.

Not enough opportunities to wear all the things I have?

Yes.

I think the fun thing now is the number of options I have when I pick up a new skirt or top. I usually can create a number of new matches and that usually means an afternoon or evening of trying them out. Hey, it even works with a new pair of shoes or even jewelry. I mean, you have to be ready for any occasion and throwing something together at the last minute can be a problem.

There were some things I just have stopped wearing, regardless of the situation or what I just added to my wardrobe. So now I hope I'm not talking out of both sides of my mouth here, but I did just donate about 15 or 20 items to a clothing drive recently. Not only is it good to help out others, it is nice to have a little more room in the closet as a result.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

It is "hard" to decide what to wear sometimes, BUT, a Girl can NEVER have too many clothes (outfits) - that is part of the fun of being a CDer

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

My mother told me the other day she wanted to get new furniture for my room, since I am home for the summer. The only issue with that is I now have to clean out all of my drawers and they are like half full of girly clothes!!! So I won't have any place to put all of my clothes, so in a way I have too many because I have nowhere to put them!

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I don't think I have to many. I have some in Florida and some in North Carolina. And I love to shop.

Hell no, I think I don't have enough female clothing. If I could, I'd have a closet full.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar

To anyone who answered yes to this question...

To anyone who answered yes to this question...

Box up your excess and send it my way!

To answer for myself,
    No, not nearly enough. My collection doesn't even top off a small drawer in my bureau. Being a CD can be tough, especially when you're a broke rookie CD with an eye for high fashion. Robin Leech used to talk about Champagne wishes and caviar dreams on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Personally I identify more with the (name brand) soda-pop wishes and peanut-butter cracker dreams crowd.

Not an easy hobby for us poor folk.

Ask my wife, she will tell you there is never too much clothes. So when she buys me something, I know she bought herself a bunch of stuff. And her working at a womens clothes store, she has two upstairs bedrooms for closets...,.BJ

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Is there really such a thing as having too many clothes? I mean seriously, different outfits for different events, etc.

Having said that, YES I do have way too many clothes! Two and a half bedroom closets plus 8 (yes, I said 8) portable closet jammed full of Stephanie clothes plus a 5 drawer dresser and numerous boxes. I don't even know exactly where a lot of my things are! I wear size 16, so if you want to PM me I may find something for you!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I think it is equal (male to female) ratio.. except for shoes.. there I have one pair male shoes to 15 pair female...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I don't have too many clothes, just not enough closet space.

Dee

My problem is we have run out of closet space for all my feminine attire. That does not stop me from still buying that beautiful dress I saw at Macy's. The reality is that I have more clothes than I have life since I would have to wear many different outfits each day every day before someone would say I remember that outfit. Rather rediculous. My wife has as many outfits having recently inherited a huge wardrobe from her wealthy sister.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Too many clothes? As Geraldine would say"do the word "crossdresser" mean anything to ya?"

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Smile Too many clothes?

To answer that question frankly: yes and no. I have too many items of men's clothing which I am gradually parting with and substituting with plain Jane unisex looking lady's clothing which doesn't look too bad on a man's physique which is not able to go en femme. I have pretty much the satisfactory amount of lady's clothes however which is considerably and necessarily more diverse and abundant than my man's stuff. Because my clothing is taking up over one half of the walk in closet space in my estranged's bedroom and cramping her stuff to one side, she thinks I have too much clothes. But she is wrong. I live a much more outgoing and adventuresome life than she does. Women need a much wider range of suitable clothing appropriate for their activities and I agree with that premise. Besides, I need an additional whole collection of women's clothing that I dedicate for fully clothed swimming and those garments must be suitable for my different moods, different venues, and different environmental conditions when I'm outside. So no, I don't have too much lady's clothing thank you very much. Happy Splashing

I just love shopping for clothes, I'll never have enough. New seasons are the best!