Thread: My wife is sticking up for crossdressers!

Gold Member

My wife is sticking up for crossdressers!

The other day my wife and I and a few friends were siting around chatting, one of our friends is a police officer and he got talking about servileness cameras at one of the large hotels in the area, seems like you can see every thing going on very clear, our officer friend said some of the things they see are men pulling in the parking lot changing there cloths and putting on womens clothing, then every one started gigling and my wife pipes up and says "Whats wrong with that", now every one was a bit supriced and so was I, one of the other gals then said, "nothing wrong with it just a bit odd", maybe some day my wife will bring crossdressing up and break out from her shell.

P.S. the conversation did move on to other things.

Mighty awesome of your wife, Tina!

It's time crossdressers stopped being the butt of jokes and started being understood as people with feelings, lives, etc. The more people see that it is not acceptable to laugh at other people because of simple differences, the better off we'll ALL be in society (I mean everyone, not just cd's).

Laugh at funny stuff, but don't laugh at someone JUST because they're different (as in just who they are).

Please send my love to your wife, Tina.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Very good to hear things like that! Give her a kiss for that support.

Since I came out to my wife and she has been able to understand more about my crossdressing, she is willing to put a positive word in if the conversation drifts over to that topic. It is a relief.

It would be so much better if they were accepted and could arrive already to join crowd with only a glance in the rearview mirror to check their makeup instead of having to change clothes in a garage.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Great news Tina

Glad to hear that
    Sometimes even a small comments can make a big difference

give her a hug from us
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    its just clothes.........

Gold Member
    Cool Tina, I assume then that your wife is pretty cool with your CD'ing?

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose View Post
    its just clothes.........
    People are wearing... CLOTHES?!?!?
    I am calling you out on this - you are lieing!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

She struck a blow for the transgendered community in the face of ignorant bigotry.

That said, I'm not suggesting that the cop is a bigot or a bad person. Many peoples' bigotry is learned behavior, and they don't give it a second thought. They don't stop to think that if they know 50 people, that a certain percentage of them are either transgendered in some way, or know someone who is. Your wife did a good thing by helping, in however small a way, to educate others to tolerance for others who are not like them. You owe her a hug and a smooch.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Tina, I am very happy that your wife made that statement. Maybe you will be able to sit with her and discuss "Tina" with her soon. Hey, maybe you will be able to take pictures of Tina in the house and not in front of the garage door.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I cen relate because my wife did that with some of our frend for me now they esept me as a girl
    and they are strate

Oh no, I hope that wasn't a picture of me.

Oh wait. You're in Michigan. Nope. Never been there.

The changing clothes in the car part is what I am concerned over. That may lead to indecent exposure charges. It isn't the clothes its the action. Maybe I misunderstood, maybe he meant they were going in to the hotel and THEN changing.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    Yes she stuck up for us and these people were all bikers including the officer, now the thing to know is my wife has never said a thing to me about crossdressing since the day she found out, over two years ago.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    It is a pity that the conversation moved on, I would have liked to have known the various reactions.... amusement, snigger etc. Still it doe sshow how accepted the art of dressing can be.

It does make me wonder how us girls can each define the term "acceptance".

~Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 06-20-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    The other day my wife and I and a few friends were siting around chatting, one of our friends is a police officer ... said some of the things they see are men pulling in the parking lot changing there cloths and putting on womens clothing, then every one started gigling and my wife pipes up and says "Whats wrong with that", now every one was a bit supriced and so was I, one of the other gals then said, "nothing wrong with it just a bit odd", maybe some day my wife will bring crossdressing up and break out ...
    Good for you Tina, so happy to hear something like that.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    You already know this, but your wife ROCKS!!!
    Love

Lynne

Hi Tina!
    I guess that patience can pay off! Maybe she will talk to you soon.

Come by Raychel's in the morning sometimes. We miss seeing you there.

Awesome! Give her hugs from all of us!

Gold Member
    It is great your wife has that attitude.

But I am going to be different on another part. If I saw a video of someone pulling in a parking lot and changing into woman's clothes, I would laugh. Not because it is woman's clothes, but it funny to catch someone doing something like that on what is probably a very visible camera. I know a lot of people do change in their car, but if you get busted, it is your risk. And it being woman's clothes isn't the point, it could be a man getting into men's clothes or a woman getting into men's clothes.