Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proud to called a Crossdresser!

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I am quite happy to be associated to the term crossdressers. It is a much a definition of what I am as my being Catholic and Slovak -- and a wannbee Canadian.

Yes, my friends, I am 100% guilty of internalised as well as externalised transphilia! I love it!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Banned Read only
    my names bethany and im a pc!
    oh sorry i mean cd,lol.
    im a crossdresser and proud of it!
    i love pretty dresses and black.

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxx

I'm totally proud of what I am and what i've achieved on this little journey of mine, I feel i've come a long way and am proud to be the way I am.

Labels

Hi Stephanie
    I believe labels are a convenience that people put on us if we seem peculiar to them. I was called a "switch hitter" by my colleague at work over some comment I made that he seemed to think wasn't manly enough. By definitions as I understand them I could be labeled under all the terms others have described in the comments expressed in this thread except that of trans-sexual. I follow my conscience as to how I behave and appear. Others can label me and that's alright as long as it is not condescending. I am a male human being who does not alter his facial appearance to look female but I do always wear women's clothing at home and out there. Much of it is so called plain Jane clothing that might pass as man's stuff as an alternate to women wearing man's style jeans. Its so much fun dry or wet. Cheers
    Chris

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    To answer your first question: just because I like to! Do you have a problem with that?
    I don't have a problem with anything. I just ask questions.

Did you bother to read any of the other posts on this thread?
    Surely you wouldn't want me to pre-judge your response and assume that others speak for you? How polite would that be? I asked you questions because I'm interested in hearing your answers. Others may or may say things which sufficiently interest me that I may ask them questions too.

Most of us on this forum are male, but how many male names do you see?
    Probably about the same number that you do.

My opening comments stated my position exactly as it is. I am a man who like to wear feminine clothing, therefore I am a Crossdresser! Nothing more, and nothing less.
    Do ever wear a wig?

This Forum is CROSSDRESSERS.Com, and also happens to include TG's, TS's, Transvestites, and even GG's. I use a feminine name to fit in, not because I want to be a female!
    But why follow the crowd? Surely the mark of a man is that he ploughs his own furrow? Do you fear rejection here if you use a male name?

According to psychologists every man has a feminine side, in some it is more open. That does not mean that the man in question is necessarily gender disoriented, just that he is more in touch with his feelings.
    I don't think you really understand what the psychologists are saying (which is nothing more than common sense anyway).
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    Who cares anyway,

been discussed to death

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]