Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are crossdresser more sensitive???

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My wife thinks I am. However, there are more times when I am oblivious to the most apparent needs of others, or even become a complete jerk. It comes and goes, and when I dress en femme I pay more attention to how I behave. That usually makes me a bit more sensitive.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

More emotional than sensitive

Like many posts I cry at movies, not just at the sad bits but also at the happy endings, beautiful photography, beautiful soundtrack etc. It doesn't have to be at movies either, a kind gesture for example can do it also.

I am sure my SO notices. There's only so many times you can blame it on hay fever.

It does appear that age has made me more sensitive, or perhaps it is life's experiences.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I've always been very sensitive, my daughter says I'm more sensitive than anyone she knows. I regularly cry at movies, and I almost cried at my granddaughter 6th grade graduation today. It doesn't seem to matter whether it is sad or happy, I'll cry.
    Dana Ryan

nope not in my opinion, it is the person not what they do that makes them kind,caring, sensitive, understanding or an .....A$$hole ..... and that goes for either sex gender ..... but like I say just my
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Some are and some aren't... and I've met an awful lot of them. Some are even quite misogynistic... Go figure!?!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I can be very sensitive, too sensitive at times . It's just a shame that I hardly ever show it when I'm in "bob mode".

Ditto Chris!

Well said

Pattie

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar

Are crossdresser more sensitive?

Absolutely yes.
    Since we have more feminine features than the average men is natural that we could be more sensitive like most of the women are.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

I don't think you are more sensitve because you are a CD. You are a CD because you are more sensitive.

That obviously isn't completely true but I believe I am a CD because I wasn't exposed to enough testosterone or someting in the womb. That makes me have a fem side or fem tendencies. I ended up expressing my fem side through crossdressing.

I believe gender isn't quite that black and white, male and female. There are masculine to feminine men and feminine to masculine women. You are probably a very feminine man that is sensitive. Your wife can be a more masuline woman that isn't quite as sensitive. Just because she might be more masculine doesn't mean she is butch or anything like that. Just might not be quite as fem as you are (inside).

That's just my thought...

Kisses,

Allie
    Last edited by AllieSummers; 06-25-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Gold Member
    I totally agree with that assessment Allie.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-26-2009 at 02:45 AM. Reason: you don't need to quote it

For me the answer is def a big YES! My wife tells me that is one of the many reasons she loves having a husband that is a crossdresser!

Silver Member
    Well i certainly relate to my girl friends much better than most of the "blokes" I know and a lot of my girl friends (and I do mean friends, not partners) are more than willing to share and chat over pretty much anything with me and none of them know my secret, I don't think they do

So maybe I am more sensitive than a lot that I know!

I have been more sensitive than what seems to be normal since I was a child, coworkers even noticed. I'm not sure it's because I'm a CD or that it is connected other than I am drawn to beauty and feel strong emotions when love or sadness happens.

Banned Read only
    SENSITIVE........ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU. you all should read what we Cd's said about the Passing of Michael Jackson in the media forum......it was disgusting....and I am glad it is close.

You would think that we as Cd's would be more understanding of others....but we are not, lets take a look at another thread that was close call "the worst CD" someone thought it was fun to dump on another CD.......but that is what we do eat our own.

Looks take a look at some of the things that Cd's have said about GG in some of our post " that they are jealous and need to get over it", "they feel threaten by us Cd's" and "it dose not take much to out dress a woman today" and I am sure I left some out.

You would really think that we as Cd's would show more acceptance and understanding
    of others......but when given the changes we Cd's can be none acceptance and none understanding just like those who do it to us.....in others words we are no better then those who dump on us and put us down for being crossdressers.

LA CINDY LOVE

Michelle, those feelings of sensitivity were there all along, even when you aren't cross dressing. They aren't male or female. Sensitivity is not just a gender trait although it is often mistaken for one. This is because of the Marlboro man persona that so many men are forced, but society, to emulate. In other words "Guys aren't allowed to feel anything." unless it is of a sexual nature.

Most woman feel that sensitivity is strength not a weakness in men.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

sensitive? hmmm

My sign is cancer (my b'day today) and I'm supposed to be "sensitive", and I've sure fought that all my live, astrological sign or not. I'm probably too sensitive and sometimes don't put my priorities first as much as I should...

nonetheless...

the whole point of our approach is trying to be a part of the other gender, and that requires us to listen and pay attention to what they are saying and doing. Most would say that alone is being "sensitive" but I would us the word "empathetic". We are trying to understand thought and actions and motive...which comes across, rightfully so, as empathy.

which came first? I think they just go hand in hand!

tina

I have worked for male bosses who were more sensitive and understanding than the female counterparts (No, I have no knowledge of whether or not the males were CD's). With that said, I believe it is has more to due with how confident or comfortable one is with who they are personally than with strict male/female or CD.

Just the fact that we know what women go through to look good, I believe makes us more sensitive than "normal" men. Personally I think that I have liked "becoming" a girl for so long that I tend to think like one and therefore am almost as sensitive as the "average" woman.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    Of course we are more sensitive. That's why we are CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Laman View Post
    Of course we are more sensitive. That's why we are CDs.
    <stifles laugh>

Are you sure about that? There are CD's here don't seem to care about much other than how full of sexy sexyness they feel in their sexily sexy whatever, and don't seem to be in any hurry to tell their SO. There are others that where their wifes stuff...without her permission. There's plenty of non-sensitive behavior here, even from those who claim their CDing makes them more sensitive, and I'm not holding myself up as paragon of "girly sensitivity" either.

It doesn't take long to figure out who's really "empathic, sensitive and nice" and who's just playing the usual games of trannies trying to one up each other on "who's the girliest of the gurls"

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaMoonlit View Post
    <stifles laugh>
    No need to stifle.... It's a crock of scours. At least I admit it. If wearing makeup made me less of a jerk, you could bet makeup on men would be all the rage in the feminist magazines.

those who claim their CDing makes them more sensitive
    Mmm, well, wearing a bra too long does make my nipples a little sensitive....

usual games of trannies trying to one up each other on "who's the girliest of the gurls"

Perhaps the most ironic penis waving contest of all.

Tee-hee! Giggle! Fail.

Are CD's more sensitive? this has to be an oxymoron right? more like... self centered and vain... (not all, but a lot!)
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I notice I apologise to people alot for example; if I bump into someone in the store even if it is their fault. I am very aware of other's selfishness and I am definately senistive to that! We went out for a work's dinner and the bill came to me and another to work out, I noticed three people who had eaten three courses and drank accordingly, but at the end of the evening got very coy about putting their hand into their wallets/purses. One person even put in less than they should have and then....had the nerve to take more money back!

This may not be the same thing as what was originally intended in this thread but in man-mode I would have not worried too much about anything, but in 'femme' I was seething! LOL

I feel many of the same feelings as above posts, but this is also one slightly different way I feel sensitve as a girl.

i can just talk about me: i´m more sensitive and intuitive than the other men or some women. but not so emocional.