Thread: About Wigs

About Wigs

Isent it something about wigs when you buy them on line. When you get them they usually dont come to you looking like the way they do in the picture. Is it just me? I finally found the right color for my wig. I am a brunette. Angie

they need work

Angie, I have been very lucky with the color but the wigs do need a lot of work when I get them. I unpack them and spend hours combing them out to make them look like I want to. They are usually packed so tight and a wig stant is a must. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Most of the wigs you buy on-line are not styled when you recieve them, it is up to the customer to do that. The only place I know where you can get a styled wig is at a wig store. I wish that the online stores would style it for you and then we just add the finishing touches .

..just bought 2 on ebay ..... came they way they looked (was worried ) ... i was like OMG!!! ...will buymore from same sellers Avatar is my fav of the 2

online wigs

I always feel that when buying something as important as a wig then doing so online is to be avoided? Always found going to a proper wig shop gets you very good service and advice, and, you get to try lots of different ones one therefore giving you the best chance of finding the one that suits you best?

StephanieCD
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn
    ..just bought 2 on ebay ..... came they way they looked (was worried ) ... i was like OMG!!! ...will buymore from same sellers Avatar is my fav of the 2
    Can you recommend the seller? I'm considering buying my first wig - ebay seems like a good place for starters...

Tristen Cox
    I bought a wig from Wendy's favorite Glamour Boutique. Well let me tell ya, no matter what I did to it after I got it out of the hairnet, it never looked even close to the picture they showed. Sythetic can't really be styled any other way but how it was designed. All I know is the one I saw was beautiful, what I got was half as pretty. I am very careful where I shop from now on.