Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is your role model?

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    My mother has been my feminine role model since I can remember: she was beautiful, elegant, charming and extremely feminine.

And also she had a really huge wardrobe, dozens of shoes of any kind and tons of cosmetics.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Karen teach me Pleeaasse!!!
    Hmmmmm role models let me see. I took my name from Stefanie Powers, and I also like Liz Claman of the fox business channel and Robin Meade on CNN morning express, but I think deep in my subconscious it is my Grandmother (my moms mother) spent lots and lots of time with her playing games cleaning house doing the laundry and listening to her about how dirty boys were
    Of course no offense to anyone
    Last edited by Stefanie_Adams; 06-25-2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Addtional comment
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I don't really have a role model. There's any number of women who I'd love to look like but really my life journey is more about discovering me than imitating someone else.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    This is a question that I had never thought about. The more that I think about it, I realize that I've tried to be more like my mom.
    Dana Ryan