Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cure?

No

[SIZE="4"]NO WAY I WILL PASS . HAVING TO MUCH FUN[/SIZE]
    Gale

StacyeRose! My sentiments exactly!!! My dressing tastes transferred to a lady right for me, as a side effect!

and yes i love to dress when i can it isa soooploeasureable

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    This doesn't make any sense, Transsexuals don't crossdress, you don't jump from crossdresser to TS because you had SRS... That's saying, all the MTF transsexuals on the board are really just crossdressers...
    Tamara, while I agree with you that Brianna's post doesn't make sense, neither does yours! It needs a little more explanation.

A Transsexual is a person who has a desire to become the opposite sex. They usually do crossdress to help satisfy that desire! If that person has had SRS, they are no longer a TS, they are, depending on the beginning sex, either a female or a male! And all the MTF Transsexuals on the board really are crossdressers, but certainly not "just" crossdressers. I am "just" a crossdresser because I just do it for fun. I don't want to be a woman, heck I don't even care if I look like one! I just like to dress like one!

Still, I think you are one very smart lady!

Oh, concerning the "cure?" I don't have a "compulsion" to dress, so don't have need of a cure! As I said above, I do it for fun, not because of any compulsion. I can take it or leave it1
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 06-23-2009 at 10:26 PM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

"Cure"? Bah Humbug! Don't need it , Don't want it!! Why would anybody in their "right" mind want to be a guy? That's just insanity!!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Not at all
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

On giving this some thought, I'd prefer a 'cure' for the state of our society. I don't really feel I have anything to cure. Life would be simpler without the desire to CD, that is true, but I then wouldn't see that as being "me" anymore. I like who I am.

I think I would take it. Crossdressing has always been a double edged sword for me. On the one hand, I love it. On the other hand, when I dress, I get little done, and waste a lot of time. It causes stress to myself and my wife, and has at times strained my relationships. I could do without all the aggrivation.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

and then what??live a one dimentional boring life without all of you and loads of other lovely people i have met because of this proclivity?when hell freezes over.....
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeva View Post
    I'd have to think over such a thing long and hard, but the notion is tempting. I agree with Mitzi; I don't like living a double life.

However, if there was an alternative cure which corrects societies compulsion towards getting weirded out when you dress "wrong", I'd take that in a heart beat.
    The alternate cure for society does exist. Women used it, African Americans used it, Australian Aboriginals used it, Gays used it. The more each used it the faster it has worked and the more it has worked. And yet most of us refuse to and claim it doesn't work even when it has.

Meanwhile scientific discoveries on biological and genetic aspects to TS suggest that the same will be true for CDs and that one day a cure may exist.. even if just during pregnancy.

And if we don't use the cure on society before a cure is found for us then tens of thousands of TG humanity will be crushed out of existence.

A good happy productive loved and accepted life as an out CD is possible. If we are willing to do the work to achieve it.

No way ! Why would I want to "cure" the biggest part of "ME" when I really no longer believe that I have something in need of a "cure".

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Sorry!

Ladies, I apologize for choosing the word "cure", it was not intended to imply that crossdressing is wrong or bad!

In reviewing your response to my question it seems to me that those who are comfortable with themselves would not change a thing and are, in some cases, irate at the suggestion. Those who would consider such a change, appear to be those [yes, such as myself] who have not been able to attain such a comfort level.

Do I wish that society, family, friends, would be accepting of our desire to cross-dress, absolutly!! If such were the case, I would dress 24/7 without a doubt.

Joy

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    No, without my femme side, I would feel as if something is "missing."

Send me the cure yesterday. Time's a wastin'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If there was a cure I would refuse it. why would I want to stop something that feels so right and comfortable to me. I like being a girl.
    Last edited by vivianann; 06-26-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Yeah! give me the cure to make me a genetic girl
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

I think I'd take the "cure". As with some other posts, living a "double" life can be a very trying experience......I love dressing, no doubt about it, but it would relieve quite a bit of stress in my life that I have to deal with on a regular basis.

Not me Joy I love being a girl even if it is only part time.
    Angie

Cure naturally implies an illness....that is not my perception of my feminine soul. To me a cure would just be an attempt by society to alter my behavior to their definition of normal. I , for one would not be interested.
    Carolina Girl

Depends on the side effects. I'm leaning towards a 'yes, I'd take the cure'.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

You know this is an excellent question that does deserve a lot of thought. Nah!!!

Well actually if you would have asked me a year ago I would have definitely said yes. If you asked me 3 months ago I might have said yes. If you ask me today I would say NO!!!!

You see, for me at least, it has been a very difficult journey that was filled with a lot of lies and deceit. It was very painful at one point. I felt strange, weird, like I was a freak, a sinner, etc. I lied to everyone about it including myself. I forced it down, fought it for years.

In the last year I have come to embrace it and most recently I've been able to be honest with myself and others about it. I have never felt better or more free in my life.

You know how you can't appreciate health until you face illness. You can't appreciate wealth until you've faced poverty...etc, etc.

I don't think I would fully appeciate the wonderful gift I have in my family...my wife and my kids if I didn't come out to them.

I am truely blessed and so happy right now.

Kisses,

Allie

P.S. I do totally agree with one comment...If there was a pill for society that would make them accepting of me for what I am. I would have them take it in a heart beat. Then life would be perfect. ;-)

I would take the "cure". I feel that CD stresses my marriage, job and friends. It is not accepted by society as a whole and I am made by society to feel a bit strange no matter whether it is really me or not. Those that know I dress (besides fellow CD/TG) rather that I do not tell and they will not ask. It is a hidden misunderstood topic for them. I would take the cure and scuba dive or take up sky diving or something to get more fun out of life!
    Charlie

Mistress of ToungeMagic Miss Rachel's Avatar

The Cure

I would absolutely whole heartedly have to decline, because it part of the who and what that defines us as individuals.
    As others have touched on, I would gladly accept a cure to hatred, bigotry, hipocracy, discrimination, prejudice, and narrow-mindedness.
    Different isn't always wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that people have traditionally feared what they didn't understand. If I would have to reduce it to curing one thing... ignorance.
    We sometimes walk a fine line between fantasy and reality. Only when we choose to blur the line can we escape conformity and experience happiness in it's truest form...

Huggz & Kissez
    Lickz & Nibblez

A "cure" fro CDing?

i will take it in flash, and keep some so that i can give it to anyone interested in the "cure" to prevent them from going through the same ordeal i went through.

But come to think of it .......... a "cure" is it some illness.......hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy3 View Post
    If a "cure" was discovered for the "compulsion" of crossdressing, how many would be interested in such a "cure"?

Joy
    NOT me.

And my crossdressing isn't so much a compulsion, but rather me just being me. We all have a very real need to be ourselves, right? Perhaps I have a "compulsion" to be myself because I'm forced to be that guy that society expects all the time?

I want the pill that changes society to not give me a hard time because I'm different. That's the pill I want!

In terms of my crossdressing - ain't no cure for being ME, baby! Took me so many years to discover who I am, why on earth would I throw that all away? I LOVE who I am!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife