Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo! New Boobies Today!!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.

Woo Hoo! New Boobies Today!!

I know, it sounds juvenile to call them boobies, but that's what the girls at the mastectomy store call them. The store is now run by the daughters of the original owner. They are both in their late 20's, bubbly & cute, and incredibly accepting. every time I come in, it's always "Gosh, your boobies are looking perfect" and "See, boobies are so much fun!"

Today, I took a long lunch knowing that a visit to their store is not a fifteen-minute affair. They like to chat first to find out where I get my cute outfits, how life has been going, where I've been dressed up, and the reactions I've gotten. After we find something, we usually chat some more, trade hugs and off I go, floating to my next destination. Today was pretty much a normal visit. I needed a new bra for a new blouse I bought a few months ago. It has a pretty keyhole opening in the back, which unfortunately shows my bra. I went into the changing room and was just going to put on my blouse, but in the Mythbusters tradition, thought that if doing it is worthwhile, overdoing it is even better. I came in in drab today, but changed into my black pencil skirt, was already wearing hose, put on my top and black pumps, the bra I already had, and stepped out of the room. They came over and fussed at me ("That blouse is super-cute! It really shows off your boobies!"), complimented my shape and agreed that the back opening was too low for my bra. They had a convertible bra, but it wasn't the "pocket" style. It required adhesive forms. I said I didn't have any. They smiled and said "For you, not a problem!"

Normally, they have a donation stash. I guess the American Cancer Society gives them money to help women in need buy breast forms. Apparently their closet was overflowing, but they couldn't find a decent pair of adhesive forms. I was bummed. The younger one reminded her sister that they had some in the back in my size that they were going to send back but never got around to it. She brought a few pair out (Amoena) and found a pair that matched my skintone really well. They took me into a room, showed me how to prep my skin and showed me how to position them properly. Oh my gosh! The feeling of the forms hanging on my chest felt so cool! We found a cute convertible bra that looked perfect with my blouse. They did their usual adjusting, step back, adjust some more because, as they say "We won't rest until your boobies are perfect!"

So, I was going to change back into drab mode. I had gotten my blouse off and was standing there in my cami and skirt and I hear a knock on the door. I said to come in. One of their new employees came in to see how I was doing. I guess her curiosity got the best of her. She said the girls were right, that I really did have a spectacular body and she was trying not to be jealous. I thanked her, said that I bet she said that to all the guys being fitted for bras, then said seriously that my goal is not to look like a man in a dress, but to blend as much as I can. She said, "Oh, you do more than blend, you really look very pretty." I said I wouldn't go that far, and she said "Oh, I would." I don't normally blush, but being told that while standing in underwear and a skirt kinda brought it out.

She left the room. I tried to peel the forms away from my chest. It didn't want to budge. I realized that I hadn't asked them about how easily removable they were. I put my bra and camisole back on and went into the hallway. The younger one was smiling mischievously at me. "Hey pretty woman, what's up?" I told her that my boobies seemed to want to stay where they were. She laughed and said that they looked so cute, why would I ever want to take them off? I reminded her that I was on my lunch break. She said that she was sure that after lunch, all the guys at work and even some of the girls, would love to see my new developments. I told her that it was indeed very tempting, but that I should probably give my poor underdeveloped lower back muscles a rest. She said that since the adhesive was new, that it was very strong. We could either use some adhesive remover, or wait a bit for sweat to do its thing.

Flipping a mental coin, it came up boobies. I got dressed, keeping my bra and cami on under my polo shirt. They again said I looked so cute and dared me to go to work wearing them. It was a bit harder leaving the store in drab mode while feeling the wonderful bounce and sway of my new boobies. I did get some looks on the way to my car, and thought that I should turn around and say "What?! I have a bad case of man-boobs. You have a problem with that?" I got in my car and drove. After awhile, I almost wanted to wear them back to work. Reason (unfortunately) prevailed, and after about 45 minutes (total lunch break - almost two hours ), I was able to remove the forms. It was a nice drive though. I think two to three people actually noticed. Two girls in a car kept looking at me, smiling, waving, and pushing out their chests, and a guy in a truck who raised his eyebrows at me a bit.

I can't wait to wear them again. I absolutely adore the feel of the weight on my chest, and now can experiment with strapless dresses like I tried on last week. This time, I can go braless and my boobies won't end up right above my waistband, like the dress below. By the way, the dress below is the one I talked about in my last shopping post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=109236) from Bebe. It's basically a bustier with a miniskirt sewn on. I'm thinking of going back and trying it on again to see if it fits better with the adhesive forms.

Sigh. Can I say how much I love being girly? What are your experiences with these forms and why didn't someone tell me they were so much fun!?

Kathi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kathi Lake; 06-24-2009 at 09:05 AM.

I'd kill to have your figure, Kathi!
    Grrrr.... but great story tho and lovely photo as well. I like when things just work out so well.

jenn

Thanks, Jenn!

Remember, my figure is silicone-enhanced. Heck, my boobies are the only curves that I have, and they're just temporary.

Unfortunately, the pic of the dress really doesn't do it justice. It's a real "stop-them-in-their-tracks" dress.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Sigh. Can I say how much I love being girly?
    Kathi
    OMG, girl, you look beyond fantastic!!! Congrats on your new "boobies"!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

"I can't wait to wear them again. I absolutely adore the feel of the weight on my chest, and now can experiment with strapless dresses like I tried on last week."

I love this feeling too. I have started getting wax treatments on my chest so that I can use adhesive and apply some "boobies" to my physique. I have had a minimal amount of success with natural hormones giving me some breast growth, and I absolutely adore the feeling of my breasts held comfortably by a bra. I think, though, that I'm going to invest in a nice set of boobies in the near future.
    Like you, I will have trouble taking them off when I have to go back to work or to some other situation where I really can't wear them.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Read only
    You are really lucky to have such a wonderful time.

My best wishes.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    I know, it sounds juvenile to call them boobies, but that's what the girls at the mastectomy store call them. The store is now run by the daughters of the original owner. They are both in their late 20's, bubbly & cute, and incredibly accepting. every time I come in, it's always "Gosh, your boobies are looking perfect" and "See, boobies are so much fun!"

I can't wait to wear them again. I absolutely adore the feel of the weight on my chest, and now can experiment with strapless dresses like I tried on last week. This time, I can go braless and my boobies won't end up right above my waistband, like the dress below. What are your experiences with these forms and [SIZE="3"]why didn't someone tell me they were so much fun!?[/SIZE]
    Kathi
    If you'd asked me Kathi, I would've told ya. I've been attaching mine for quite some time, and the feeling is glorious

And going bra-less ? Girl, don't get me started.

Thank you for sharing this, hun. I love the way you describe everything to the reader......it makes me feel like I was there with you (and I REALLY wish I was). Your confidence going to all these places just amazes me. I just wish I had 1/8 of that confidence. You're an inspiration.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

I dream of wearing attachable forms. However, it's nice to know that for some this dream is a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    Thank you for sharing this, hun. I love the way you describe everything to the reader......it makes me feel like I was there with you (and I REALLY wish I was). Your confidence going to all these places just amazes me. I just wish I had 1/8 of that confidence. You're an inspiration.
    Oh Alana, you can!

One thing I learned long ago is that if I wouldn't normally seek a person's opinion, then their opinion really didn't matter to me at all. My confidence is based on my happiness with myself. I really love who I am - whether in guy mode or in girl mode. Do I pass all the time in girl mode? Heck no! I would charitably describe myself as a "two-bagger." Yes, my body is sufficiently girly, but how many times do you see a pretty girl from a distance, and marvel at her beauty? You gaze at her cute shoes clicking across the tile, her beautiful legs under a form-fitting skirt, her tiny waist, her pretty arms, and, since you're a guy, her, . . . ummmm, . . . chestal region. After a nice long hike around that area, your gaze finally drifts upwards to her face, . . . "Oh my!" you think. "That's unfortunate." Don't you just hate when pretty stops at the neck?

I guess what I'm saying is that going out should not depend on how pretty you are (or, especially, how pretty you think you are). Alana, you are beautiful inside and out. That inner beauty is always what carries the day. Get out there. Have fun! Don't dwell on the bad during your outings. Dwell on the fun. Each fun experience builds on the last until, like me, doing the last check of your makeup and hair before you go out the door will seem natural and normal. Waltzing into a dress shop like you own the place (and according to my credit card statements, I do own a couple ) will be just what you're supposed to do.

Hugs!

Kathi

I agree with Alana 65, having them attached is a completly wonderful feeling. They move with you, bounce when you go up or down stairs and sometimes you bump into them when you reach for something. I guess,as close to the real thing as I'm ever going get.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

Kathi,

I love reading about your experiences. You add so much detail. You really are an inspiration for so many ladies here!

That dress looks fabulous! Where'd you get it?

You have a great figure and you look Fab. That dress is top knotch. You make me want to go to the gym and sheard some pounds. Thank you your the picture.

You really can pull it off Kathi. I love the dress.....and the boobies

Quote Originally Posted by queenie View Post
    That dress looks fabulous! Where'd you get it?
    Bebe. They sell clothes that are a bit too sexy for "normal" wear (IMO), but are such fun! I also bought the minidress and duster below from there.

Kathi

Kathi, where is that boobie store, I want to visit that place when I am in Utah.

Oh you gotta have that dress with your new boobs hun.
    Angie

Awesome story! Thank you for posting. It does wonders for my outlook to read stories like this, where ladies like you are really out enjoying life.

You look great. I love Bebe too... they're just too expensive for my budget. An ex of mine bought me a clingy tee in there with bebe in rhinestones across the chest once...
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Well thanks. Now I have a smoking, Kathi shaped, hole in the middle of my monitor. You look awesome.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Quote Originally Posted by LisaM View Post
    Kathi,

I love reading about your experiences. You add so much detail. You really are an inspiration for so many ladies here!
    I'm glad you like the detail. As I said in my initial "Hello, here's who I am" introduction post, I do tend to get a little verbose. Some would call it a fault, but I say, why use one word when 60 or 70 would do?

Quote Originally Posted by KatieC View Post
    Awesome story! Thank you for posting. It does wonders for my outlook to read stories like this, where ladies like you are really out enjoying life.
    Thanks, Katie! Now it's your turn. Get out there, have fun, and let us know all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni Marie Cruz View Post
    Well thanks. Now I have a smoking, Kathi shaped hole in the middle of my monitor. You look awesome.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Oh, puh-leeze! I hope to have the feminine grace evident in your pictures someday. All I have going for me is a twiglike body. Thanks for the compliment, though.

Kathi

Kathi, God you're good. Thank you for being you. And thank you for writing so well about your adventures. Go girl Go!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I also love reading about your experiences and seeing what is possible when you have confidence and are secure in who you are. Makes me want to run out and get some boobies!

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    Kathi

I live in the SLC area and would like to know where that store is.
    Thanks
    Lisa Renee

Gold Member
    You look great in your outfit Kathi. You have a gorgeosu figure. Thanks for posting your little adventure. Sounded like a fun time with the SA's. I love wearing my forms attached, tho I don't do it nearly as often as I would like. They feel so natural hanging that you never want to take them off.