Thread: hip and bottom padding

Banned Read only

hip and bottom padding

can anyone give me any advice about hip/ bottom padding to create a convincing female shape ? the ones that i've tried just look just make me look grotesque when i put a skirt on over them !

love angela xx

Angela, I am going to move this to the Male to Female forum, as I think it will get more attention. Good luck

DanaJ

girl next door
    I've considered the "sweet cheeks" product offered at glamour boutique. I haven't bought any to date, but it's on my list. I'd love to here others' feedback.

I don't have experience either, but you can read some suggestions in the following thread:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hlight=padding
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Banned Read only
    Problem is the cheap padded panties have the pads too high, specially the hip pads. The widest part on a womans hips are level with the crotch.

I have made some from dense foam padding about two inches thick, make them bigger than you think they need to be so they don't look like lumps. The thing you have to remeber is you need to trim the thickness along the edges down so they blend and are not a sharp edge. I also find that wearing a long leg, light control panty or control top pantyhose helps shape them better.

Tristen Cox
    I think if you look for shaper wear you can find some lifting briefs that will naturally lift what you already have into a more feminine appearance. A lot of padded stuff is overly padded making less of a smooth transcendance from your figure( appears lumpy ) My .02 cents

Platinum Member
    ok girlfreind at the glamour boutique check out the padded pantys....and you can get
    butt pads there as well .................

I am a size 16 skirt/pant person, but the pants especially just hang 'straight' from my waist with no 'shape' over the hips or buttocks.

Its funny, my wife always complained about the same curves on her body - she didn't want them!

Anyway, curves are not that important to me, as long the clothes look proper on me, thats all i need to be concerned about.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

These instructions are from the site Julie M posted*in the thread "How to Crossdress" .
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=10681

but I'll save you some time here...

*** Pads can be purchased or made. * They are usually necessary to create an hourglass figure, or at least add a bit to the hips to match the chest/breast. * The latest thing I have seen in hip pads is silicone. * Jim Bridges is the only one I know of that carries them.* Foam pads can be made easily from a 1-inch-thick piece of foam, obtainable at fabric stores.* Just cut an oval 8 inches wide and 12 inches long.* Taper one side of the pad in 1 1/2"all around to a very thin edge approx. 1/8-inch thick.* Dimensions will vary depending upon your body size and how much additional hip you are trying to create.* Similar smaller pads can be made for the derrière.* I find placing them at a slight angle, from the hipbone angling down and back, creates a natural look.

I made a set of these pads and stuffed them down a tight body shaper thingy... panty hose would probably work too. I liked the results... very inexpensive too... the sheet of foam rubber cost just a few dollars.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

I bought a pair of Padded Panties from DECOLLETEENHANCEMENTS.COM. They are a single pad design which look great with tight knit pants and jeans. they dont make you look lumpy like the 4 pad one I have bought previously.
    Just my opinion and hope this may help
    Hugs
    Brenda

I got my padded panties at Fredericks. They have 4 pads (2 side, 2 rear) that are removeable if you don't want all of them. They seem to be in all the right places and the right sizes.

I have absolutley no hips or bum at all, but these make me look like I do. And the lines are pretty much invisible under clothing.

http://www.fredericks.com/product.as...uct%5Fid=51372

Charlotte

Made my own using one inch and 1/2 inch foam sheets. Has the advantage that you can change from skirt padding which does not have to be so pronounced to trouser padding that really has to give that "bum" shape could send pictures if you send e mail add may be a few weeks before I can get to do them though.

I have those same padded panties Charlotte - and as you say, they are great!

DanaJ