Thread: I used to do a partner's hair and make-up for her....

Banned Read only

I used to do a partner's hair and make-up for her....

Have you ever done GGs?

Tristen Cox
    Sure and then I woke up

Banned Read only

One of only 2 people I've come out to was a girlfriend and

after a little time I asked if I could do them for her and she was great about it.

Never perfected the make-up enough for her to go out in public, but the hair was okay.

lynnegirlie
    I get to do my wife's make up all the time ( and I LOVE doing it)

Lynne

StephanieCD
    I did theatre make up one summer for a few plays. Mostly kids - the adult women were VERY particular I've done a few ladies at home since then... but mostly drunken fun

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I do my girlfriends nails all the time. She loves it when I do them, although she gets professional manicures once a month too. I don't trust me doing her makeup even though I have a pretty steady hand. I have never done her hair either.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

My SO would never let me touch her hair especially. She said that since i didnt use makeup (not that she knew) i had no idea how to apply it and she refused to let me 'experiment' on her beautiful face!

The only thing she would let me do was paint her toenails with polish - probably because if i stuffed up, no-one would notice!

Christine
    Last edited by Clare; 07-10-2005 at 08:20 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

My wife doesnt wear much makeup (I recon she is just beautiful she doesnt need to!) She does love to have her hair brushed though.

ditz
    I get to do my girlfriends make up and toenails all the time!

To start with she taught me how to do my make up, then i got better at it than her so she'd ask me to do hers before going out anywhere posh!

I love it cos it means i get to put make up on before going out, even if it's not on my own face!

Sophie

I style my wifes hair every morning for her, she can not get it to flip quite right. I also color it and cut it. She doesn't like her finger nails painted, but always has her toe nails done. She preffers me to do french tips on her toe nails most of the time. She has told me about positive feed back from people she see's. Most know I do this stuff for her. As for make up she ask for advise and or comments on how it looks or she has done with it.