Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing perfume in public

Smile wearing perfume in public

just wondered how often you wear perfume when dressed in male mode. i often wear perfume and have never had any reaction, though i'm sure some comments have been made behind my back, but i love smelling feminine.
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Interesting thought. I wouldn't wear a feminine perfume when in drab because it seems to me like giving out a mixed message. When en femme I usually wear perfume, but then it is consistent with who I am at that point.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I have two types of perfume that I wear whenever I wear a fragrance. Exclamation! and Realm for women. I don't care for male fragrances because they are too heavy.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Always

It doesn't matter which mode I'm presenting as I always wear perfume. Eternity is pretty much my signature perfume although if I'm feeling extra frisky I'll mix it with a touch of Obsession

Kerry

Quite often.

I've only had positive comments.
    DonnaT

Do it all the time for work, Dont have any real expensive designer fragrances though, I usually just nip into a store and put on whatever they have as a tester
    Cant stand male fragrances, - at least most of them, they all just seem the same tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah89 View Post
    I usually just nip into a store and put on whatever they have as a tester
    Now there's a money saving tip for these economic times
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Every day

[SIZE="3"]Just like Kerry... perfume every day... doesn't matter.. most guys like ..Burberry..Natie [/SIZE]

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I use a nice musk daily. I often wear something intense while I am dressed. I have about four or five scents all which let me wear how I feel.

I wear perfume or body sprays everyday. CK For Women or Tommy Girl are my favorites.

I have never worn perfume unless I was at least in a dressed down fem mode..

I'm usualy wearing fem jeans and top when in drab mode when I am off work. So I do spray on my "Happy to be". I love that perfume!
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Interesting thought. I wouldn't wear a feminine perfume when in drab because it seems to me like giving out a mixed message. When en femme I usually wear perfume, but then it is consistent with who I am at that point.
    Mixed messeges? Just curiuos
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have a couple times but also forgot to remove it a few times. And then there was the time I was sharing perfume preferences with my sisters-in-law and they asked if I wanted to try one they had just picked up. It was nice and lite and yes I left it on for work the next day. No repercussions.

Keli

I often wear perfume in public, I have never had anything but positive comments....
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Me too, though I don't wear it for work

Nine out of 10 times I wear perfume. It smells so much nicer.

I usually just shower with Bath & Body products. Enchanted Orchid or Wild Honey Suckle. The wife buys them and thats what's in the shower. Gives off a nice mild scent. Unless I use the matching body spray, which I do when enfemme.

I generally wear perfume anytime I dress! I am very careful however and just put on what I think is a minimum amount. My old GG GF taught me how to do it. Just three quick pumps of the perfume into the air. Then walk through the spray.

I did however have an experience once. I was at my neighborhood pharmacy (CVS) in girly mode. While waiting at the cash register a lady and her daughter were in front of me. (Sexy middle aged upperclass chick and her cute offspring to set the stage a bit!) The mom made a wise-crack about perfume and they both turned around like they were going to embarass me.

It was one of the days where I was feeling confident and super frisky...hey we all have those days! Anyway I just smiled and winked at the mom. I saw the look of shock on both of their faces as they looked up at the tall confident tranny!!! Was priceless I got a kick out of shutting them down with their catty behavior.

But it reinforced the notion to be super careful and not wear too much perfume. Sometimes I now will just spray the perfume once in the air. I do think perfume is like makeup...guys smell different and we need to coverup any remaining male musky smells...well ok probably a wild theory but I think its true.

I wear a VS fragrance everyday, but it is under my clothes (if it makes sense), people will have to be in a long embrace with me before they can detect it.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I wear perfume all the time in boy mode (except at work) No one mentions anything.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I always wear CK1 works fem or drab. Never a negative comment.

I wear diffrent V/S sent's all the time, in less I have a date then I wear "poison" . But then I have my nails done with 1/2 " extensions and frenched in black,red or white all the time too. I also wear girl's jeans or shorts and have a real girly anlke and wrist braclet on at all times. oh and I am a fishing guide so I am around some macho men. but they never say any thing to me. now if I just had long hair.

I wear it all the time, even to work. Sure there are comments behind me or when I'm not around but, I dont care.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

I just went down to purchase some liquor and I had Candies perfume on, nobody said a word about the perfume and I applied enough to wear you can smell it a metre away. They probably assumed a gf hugged me or something. I was in drab(sigh) too.
    Last edited by Stormgirl; 06-27-2009 at 01:35 PM.
    Merry

HRT since 2009