Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing at work

crossdressing at work

Several years ago, a friend of mine decided to dress as a french maid at holloween to hand out candy. I decided to dress and look better than him. My wife took lots of pictures and gave them to some of our friends. Rather than have them show them to other people, I decided to beat them to the punch. Everyone was very impresses with them, so now every holloween I deliver the mail on my route enfemme. I even have a regulation postal skirt. A lot of my customers look forward to it every year. Anyone else out there ever go to work dressed?

I haven't gone all out but I do wear womens sneakers and socks. Sometimes I'll wear short shorts. But that's on a Saturday with much less co-workers.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Few times before, while on vacation, I have gone to my work dressed to have lunch at the cafeteria with friends who know.
    It was an exhilarating experience to walk by people who don't know. I walk right by them and they're completely oblivious.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Heather, I dress as I am everyday 24/7. I forgotten what it was like to have to wear that "male" costume all the time and only get to be myself for maybe a few moments once in a while. That must be a real drab. I'm glad those days are gone forever.

For those of you still in the "closet" ,for what ever reason, take heart that the light outside still shines and awaits you. When ever you feel you are ready. Take your time. There's no hurry.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    i wear pantyhose with shorts to work everyday

i work in a garage so skirts and heels are out of the question as i dont want to ruin them

your PM must be very easy going. Mine would blow a gasket over that.

Seldom at work w/o fully fem attire. So far, no one's said anything.

I worked in the post offie as a letter carrier for many years. You are a brave soul
    Last edited by Holly; 08-20-2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Quoting the entire original post is not necessary and clutters up the thread.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    The last six months at my former job I went to work as Joni Mari every single day. Full regalia, the whole nine yards. It was the biggest pain in the butt, but I also enjoyed it, and it gave me a deep, deep, appreciation for what real girls have to go through each morning when they get ready to face the day.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

My SO does it 5 days a week every week
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

My first post on here........ I wear panties all the time to work and at home wear full feminine clothes. Not got the courage to wear a bra or more to work yet though

If only.......Sigh

Michelle

Not openly. Last Friday the guy I share an office with was out so I brought in bag full of clothes, locked the door, dressed up, took some pics (see my Flickr), and then worked for a bit dressed. I found it quite interesting how natural it felt for me to sit at my desk in a skirt and high heels.

I don't have any men's jeans or shorts, so i'm wearing ladies jeans or shorts everyday. Today tho was alittle special, I had a meeting with one of the account reps, and for it I stripped off my shorts and was wearing my new denim mini skirt. I also had on a cute orange fitted tank. It was the best, even tho it was only a 15 minute meeting and to make it even better, it was at the end of the day so I didn't even put my male drab back on, just walked out the backdoor to my truck and drove home.

work cloths

white and pink nikes pink socks bra and painties doubles earrings and the company shirt almost every dat at work and no one cares
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

actually today was my first time wearing panties garters and stockings to work. under my reg clothes but was very exciting

Hi ..
    Joni Its not that bad . depending on what you wear . say . a skirt . blouse top even a jumper hair combed . a bit of lippy . perfume sneekers or boots . shoulder bag . a bean.e hat when its cold as it has been here .
    other than that . it.s cool as a woman every day . except when building or choping wood , or manual jobs . i have no prob.s . oh no male clothes now .
    Now when we are dressed up in edwardian attire a bit longer getting dressed . & ready.
    after 11 years . i.m happy . being able to dress . as a woman .
    ....noeleena...

i wear panty and slips under my dress everyday. and in winter when i wear thicker warm clothing i wear bra and blouse too to get that tight hugging feel. no problems so far
    urmila

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I now work dressed everyday and what a thrill it is to sit with a skirt and high heels at your desk.

I have not been to work dressed yet. We have to wear a uniform to work. I have gone in wearing panties a few times.

I work from home when I am not traveling so I am usually dressed every day 'at work'. Does that count?

Nicole

I wore the female uniform in to work once for halloween when I was a host at a restaurant. At the time guys had to wear a red shirt and black pants but girls could wear a black skirt, so I wore a long black skirt with side slits and a pair of knee-high boots, as well as a wig and fake glasses, which is kind of funny cause I wear glasses now but didn't then.

I've also worn stuff onstage a few times doing comedy, also at halloween. I've work a kilt a few times onstage too but never an actual skirt when not on halloween

i work every day dress in female attire. Ilove it 99.9% of them dont care. So its all good

Well I start college tomorrow, and I think that Kim may be making a dayview at one of the local friendly bars

If I was to show up at work in female attire, I would be looking for a new job in about 15 minutes. I am envious of those that can, but in my job it just would be over the top!
    Molly